If I did an Orthodox conversion, would Israel accept me?

I know they would give me citizenship, but what would the people think? Would I be a pariah? I'm of partial Jewish heritage but don't really look it...

No, you're not ethically Jewish

Neither are Khazars

Ask a black what he thinks of whiggers

Yeah, why not. Jews are pretty open minded but don't expect good treatment because they hate each other more than goyims

You can't be a Jew if your mother isn't one. You'll be nothing but a Fugazi

not an argument

I'm of partial Jewish heritage, my Paternal line was Jewish until like 3 generations ago (my great grandpa was a half Sephardi Half Anglo-Jew immigrant from Jamaica.
Khazar theory is almost certainly bupkis.
Not really the same thing. And 1/8 black is still black at in America.
The Torah says you must accept sincere converts. I believe in The God of Abraham, but not Christ. I'm not a Jew but I want to be.

You can convert. You would be a cultural jew not a jew by blood

That's because Americans ate retarded. They always walk around saying shit like I'm 1/8 German 1/8 Italian 1/8 Russian 1/8 Orc 1/8 Irish 1/8 French 1/8 Swedish and 1/8 Tshuvash and yet they only speak English

My family hasn't spoken Hebrew for 2,500 years, Aramaic for like 1,500. We spoke Judeo-Spanish until we were exiled. We then spoke English. The language of the country. My ancestry is mostly English speaking (Anglo-Jew, Anglo, Scottish, Irish) with quite a bit of Spanish and Sephardi with a tiny bit of Swedish and German. I only identify with Anglo and Scottish though.

Don't worry. I'm sure Germans will be saying they are 1/2 Syrian, or 1/8 Turkish in a few generations.

Yea but at least they will speak Turkish then.

m8 you're only proving his point

you should probably ask a jewish forum not Sup Forums, especially a board that has a bunch of frogposters

>a jewish frogposting forum

>Jew assimilate
>Almost Entirely Anglo/Low Land Scots
>Speak English speak the language of like 70% of my ancestors
>Speak some Spanish, definitely not fluent but can communicate to some extent
If I'm on here might as well ask right? If I want a more satisfactory answer I would probably talk to the local Rabbi

one of best friends is jewish and i think their culture is cool, there are no local communities around here though. just protestant churches and 1 mormon/cathaloc church I think there are several assimilated askens here though

Dossim are racist but in a weird way.

They believe that goyim are genetically inferior and that Jews are the master race, but if you seriously convert then they suddenly accept you.

The State of Israel would recognize your conversion and you'd be a full Jew. Pretty much no one will care in Israel that you're a convert besides some chassids that don't want their daughter marrying some lowly convert. Note, this isn't true for all Orthodox Jews but there are certainly some Jews in Mea Shearim that would kill themselves before letting their daughters or sons marry someone of low class/caste. A convert is basically at the bottom for them.

But most likely you'll get a QT 3.14 dati leumi/modern orthodox wife and life a good life.

Why don't more convert then?

>if I did Orthodox conversion

It's not easy you know

See this

Judaism isn't really an expansionist religion like Christianity or Islam. A lot of them mostly keep to themselves and their population remains low compared to other religions because they usually get harassed in a lot of countries.

So, if i'm nigger and I convert to jew, can i go to israel to be a jew pussy destroyer?

I know its hard. Years of study. But I believe it to be the true religion. I'm currently just living as a righteous gentile (following the laws of Noah) I'm not converting yet. Mostly because the only Shul nearby is a reformed one :/

I think racism against black jews is a problem in Israel (Beta Israelis migrated en masse)

That's not true. They don't racemix with other cultures because they are fucking racists as long as their beliefs allow it

what do you mean by betas?

lie?

Beta Israel is the name for the Ethiopian Jewish community. It means something in Ethiopia's main language I think

>Judaism isn't really an expansionist religion like Christianity or Islam.

My old English teacher from 9th grade was ablack Jew who was a vegan as well. He later got expelled for texting high school girls.

This statement isn't wrong.

The ultimate goal of christianity and islam is for every human being to follow it. There's no such goal for judaism.