Awww yisssss

Awww yisssss
Time to post those mother fucking pets you mother fucks

Annie is greatest woofer of all

Duncan reporting in

Glad you could make it

Glad I could be here.

To be honest I haven't seen any of my pups for about a year and it's heart wrenching

Post enough dogs and they will come

I'm really sorry friend, I hope you get to see them soon. Are you away for school?

Forgot pic

Are kitty cats welcome here?
This old girl's name is Ebony

Duncan is the cutest retriever in the world, and sort of, meteorology and oceanography for the Marines

Of course, any pets can come in the "cool cat corner cafe"
And here's rocket in a hotdog costume, bless

I hate your tats

That's not me fam

All pets are welcome here friend.
He's so sweet too, he's so friendly to everyone.

This thread is not a place of hate, it is only a place of pets.

Lmao cracks me up when pets lay all broken, I have 2 cats back home too. I'll try and find photos of them

Lara checking in

No niggers pls

What kind of doggo is Lara?? Pretty coat from what I can tell

These are my girlfriend's cats. They're so rowdy

Recently adopted this beauty, I have handled a lot of reptiles before but this one shows so much personality and curiosity towards people.

My Dog with his faggoty ass smile

Her mom Malamut/husky Dad Labrador/germanshepherd

My doggo smiles too!

Happy doggos are best doggos. That or comfy ones

meet Marley Sup Forums

Thank you for the warm welcome.
I wish I had more pics to share but she is sleeping now and I don't want to bother her.

Thank you for your service. I have a twin brother who is in California right now hanging out with the Marines doing boot.

Ignore my faggot face. Duncan and I must head to bed now, it's 3:28 am and we're tired

Thats a weird doggo, does IT bark a lot?

No no, no hate only pets.
Those are some adorable kitters.
I want a snake so bad when I can afford one..
Cute woofer!! What breed?
It's no problem, I'm a weatherman, nothing dangerous or big

Here is my doggo when he was but a we baby pupper

Border collie cross Husky

Cat boy here.
If you want to get a really cool snek that is docile I suggest a rubber boa.
They are pretty cool.

My landlord doesn't allow me to have pets, so I go out and look for them instead.
These flying rats were clean.

Nope, but so far it likes to try going under the cat, loop around your neck, and try as hard as it can to fit in your pocket.

Left is one round sausage, and Lara is sort of blue-ish? That's pretty dope
Night Duncan and friend!

G'night!

No thanks, pretty chill and my tabby accepts him.

Adorable
That's actually a kickass photo, for flying rats
Here's my dumbass cat, Chaos

Yatzy r.i.p this doggo was a chick magnet :)

Weather men are still a big help to everyone.You survived through boot camp and for that you have my respect.

I wish that I could have went with my brother to join up, but I have disabilities so I am not fit for service.

Yowza, that's obvious, RIP doggo
Remember bud, all dogs go to heaven

Fucking chuckled at the open to closed mouth pic
Also, people that treat animals good and have photos of them are okay in my book, any of you ever want to shoot the shit about anything kik me @JohnMBall117 or text me @6813136664
I trust my fellow pet lovers

Not everybody can do it and theres not a thing wrong with that. It makes me glad enough that you don't hold disdain for me, alot of people really hate Marines, I can guess why but still. It's like its a bad thing

Vogue

Well Lara dosen't always treat me right thou heh

Lmao that's just a loving puppy

I don't understand why people can hate soldiers. Soldiers are people whether they are fighting for or against us. Hating war and the things that come with it is understandable though.

Well looks like the thread is DEAD
Nurse Annie signing off

Whoops maybe not, but yea.. I mean me though, I've had people call me a killer and say I'm brainwashed.
I'm a weatherman.. cmon

This was Jenny, we put her down a few months after 13 beautiful years together. Thanks for the memories doggo, rip.

That hurt my heart pal, i wish many pets for Jenny wherever she is

Other than the snake, here's a catto, his name is Kush, and he's a lazy bum

More Kush

Lol, why do cats prefer to lay fucked up?

How much upkeep is the sss?
Like what all do they need, cause I've wanted one

Thanks, she was well loved

The pro

Hopefully you are a damn fine weather man at that! One of the recruiters at the place my brother signed up at was a weatherman too. From what I heard the guys was pretty awesome. He went on the news a couple times and every time he said he wanted to just spout random temperatures.

People just need to remember that people are like dogs. There isn't any bad people, just bad upbringings and bad morals.

Are you talking about the car or snake?

Because cats

Lmao I try to be, I like the way you look at it. Wish more people saw it that way
Lmao the snake, I've wanted one since our monitor lizard died when I was like 6

During the summer I like to catch garters and lizards, results sometimes while sunbathing they make a reptile pile. I let practically all of them go though.

Well honestly I am not sure yet, usually I catch wild snakes and feed them what theu usually eat found around a garden or so. This is my first Corn Snake, the person who gave it to me also had a tank and good to come with it, but I am sure this stuff is expensive. It is better to look it up, there are plenty of blogs and all that.

That's actually really cool, never heard of that

Garters and Skinks are wild, not harmful to humans and not that aggressive, I advise not to do that with bigger reptiles like bearded dragons and ball pythons, that would be a mess.

I wish they did too man. God knows the world would be a better place if they did.

I can't say that I envy you since, in the recruiters words, you are government property. Good luck dealing with the coming shit storm after the elections.

I''m heading to bed for now. Once again thank you for your service and giving me the pleasure to talk with you.

Dubbz
And man I wish I was somewhere with any life. I'm in Arizona right now, so I've seen like.. 2 lizards and a vulture once

Hahaha thanks. I appreciate it, whatever happens tomorrow happens. I'm excited either way. Sweetdreams

Mr. Pedo

I love your cats name

11/10 would rub the heck out of that head

Mr. Pedo can talk the talk... but can he walk the walk?

Aw yis
Awww yisssss
Those are some cute ass doggos

My boyfriend has sent me pictures from AZ, he has found a lot of toads and huges spiders, and once in a while one of those blind worn snakes, which are really cute.

When I caught a bunch of baby garters.

I haven't been out enough probably what it is, I stayed the night in a wildlife refuge one night and found a coyote den, thankfully weren't there, but I took a bone and put it on my dash, don't have picture :[

That's so raaaad, I've seen like 2 snakes in the wild in 20 years

This is my Rednose Pitbull-terriƫr.
Her name is Kyara

Rip this cute chicken

Pearl.

Both doggos right now.

This stupid little shit is named Olga and she's a rescue.

motherfucking slade kitty

The queen of paranoia and literally afraid of everything, this is Dips.

Quick! Call The Batcat!

Some more Kush

This is Toby. He is a stray we took on.

my mate marshall