Atheists claim to support science, yet they are unable to provide evidence that God doesn't exist

Atheists claim to support science, yet they are unable to provide evidence that God doesn't exist.

the burden of proof is on the belief that something does exist.

Damn bait, you're supposed to prove Santa exists, not prove he doesn't.

where is the evidence he does you simpleton?

I would pray for you user, and for the resolution of your mental illness, if, you know, prayer wasn't simply wasting my time begging a nonexistent being. Also user, I love you, don't kys please.

Christians claim to support God, yet they are unable to provide evidence that Science doesn't exist.

damn she hot! any nudes?

/thread forever

NIGGER COCK THREAD

So prove a universe without a creator god, fedora cuck

that's not proof fag Jesus gonna kill u

Fucking sickening

Well you can't prove that my olive elf living in the ground somewhere isn't real can you?

Thus this means that Olive Elves are real, also I saw him too irl too, so extra proof.

>not hiding posts

Not all atheists support science. They just don't support the idea of a God creator

Burden of proof, jackass.

Terrifying powers of autism

I honestly don't know how to hide posts whilest on a mobile device

Not an arguement

An atheist believes in the existance of a universe without a creator God. The Ad Ignorantium fallacy is equally as applicable to them as theists.

so you're both wrong. neat

retarded strawman, that's now how 99% of theists think. kys fedora

Biggest file on the subject goes to...You

Atheism is solipsism. If people belive we are a result of random events and dead chemical reactions they are as blind as people who blindly belive in God and him pre determining everything that will happen.

We both have unverifiable viewpoints. Only one of us is wrong. It's just retarded to argue either way is correct. Everyone should hold beliefs and shut the fuck up about them. Examine them, but shut the fuck up about them.

Why do you have so many black cock pictures saved? I'm guessing you don't have a girlfriend

Atheism doesn't imply solipsism. Solipsism implies agnosticism. Both viewpoints are absurd from a solipsistic perspective, as you said, so how can atheism be solipsism?
this.

My first trip to Sup Forums in years... Good to see a new rock bottom to affirm I can always get worse at life. Thanks, niggerdick dude.

Atheists don't believe God doesn't exist. There's a possibility a god exists, there's a possibility it doesn't. Learn what atheists really believe. The so called atheists who claim there is no god is what i like to call "religious atheists" they make a religion of their own trying to tell people there is no god. The reality is atheists do not believe either way.

holy fuck I actually cannot believe how many times I've seem this exact fucking thread.

Literally murder yourself my man

Interesting rebuttle, please share more

you're literally describing agnosticism, dude. Atheists don't believe god exists.

Solipsism is the beleif that only the self exists. Basicly what atheism is in a nut shell. If one discounts any God or the idea of a creator of sorts all togeather that basicly leaves the beleif that there is only the self and nothing else. Just a random series of events and chemical reactions that have lead to people now. Also this strips any spiritual side to people as we are all just dead chemical reactions, nothing more. Not a very healthy way to see the world and existance

Agnosticism and atheism are one and the same. My family has been atheists for 3 generations. We don't know until there is evidence either way. To say we know there is no god would be ignorant, like those who didn't believe in germs because they couldn't see them.

close. Solipsism is the idea that only the self can be confirmed to exist. It doesn't reject the existance of everything else, it just brings it into question.

Kek

That is beautiful. Lucky guy

sure thing dude, get a dictionary tho :^)

>not attaching nigger dick pics

Dictionary of today are full of errors and slang. Nice try

You're just discrediting the dictionary based on an ad hominem against it and affirming your misappropriation of the word atheism. Stay pleb kid.

True but it in effect discounts any other truths as only the self can be known. I personally belive this is the most dangerous mindset in humanity and the fact it's so wide spread is quite disturbing

Stay ignorant. There was a doctor who first realized germs existed. Since no one could see them they called him crazy, fired him and revoked his license to practice medicine. To claim there is no god, or to claim there is without proof is just as ignorant.

>Calls me ignorant
>makes up a story about a germ doctor to prove it
Not acknowledging nothing is inherently provable outside of ourselves, and so an argument for, against or on the fence of theism is equally absurd is just as ignorant.

Really? I think solipsism is a great way to deconstruct dogmatic thought like nationalism and tribalism that are far more dangerous, cite: every war ever.

Are you having fun?

You claim there is only one God. Can you name anything else in the universe that there is only one of?

no

-universes
-special snowflakes.
Q'ED

Consider stopping then? I'm only keeping this thread going to spite you, and you're only posting nigger dick pics to spite me.

What the unholy blasphemy did you just say about me, you little non-believer? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the College of Cardinals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret masses on weekdays, and I have over 300 confirmed blessings. I am trained in baptism and I’m the top communion giver in the entire Roman Catholicism religion. You are nothing to me but just another athiest. I will wipe you the fudge out with prayers the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my holy words. You think you can get away with saying that stuff to me over the Internet? Think again, athiest. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the vatican and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for mass, heretic. The mass that converts the pathetic little thing you call atheism. You’re fudging blessrd, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can pray for you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my latin. Not only am I extensively trained in confessionals, but I have access to the entire content of the Book of Psalms and I will use it to its full extent to convert your miserable atheism to the light of the lord, you little non-believer. If only you could have known what holy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your heretical tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price. I will bless all over you and you will be reborn in it. You’re sins are forgiven, kiddo.

I could see that. My problem is it can lead to promotion of ideas such as self preservation, moral relativism, social Darwinism and eugenics. If one sees themself as the only thing provable then there is no reason to take into consideration anyone else as there's no way to prove they exist thus any actions that are harmful to them are of no concequence.

*slow claps*

*steps out of the shadows*

Heh... not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your meme, I mean. It's not bad. A good first attempt. It's plenty dank... I can tell it's got some thought behind it... lots of quotable material...

But memeing isn't all sunshine and rainbows, kid. You're skilled... that much I can tell. But do you have what it takes to be a Memester? To join those esteemed meme ranks? To call yourself a member of the Ruseman's Corps? Memeing takes talent, that much is true. But more than that it takes heart. The world-class Memesters - I mean the big guys, like Johnny Hammersticks and Billy Kuahana - they're out there day and night, burning the midnight meme-oil, working tirelessly to craft that next big meme.

And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new meme fails. Someone dismisses it as bait, or says it's "tryhard," or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest shitpost copypasta dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate memers over at reddit. The Meme Game is rough, kid, and I don't just mean the one you just lost :^). It's a rough business, and for every artisan meme you craft in your meme bakery, some cocksucker at 9gag has a picture of a duck or some shit that a million different Johnny No-Names will attach a milion different captions to. Chin up, kid. Don't get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You've got talent. You just need to show your drive.

See you on the boards...

What's wrong with self preservation? Morality, relative or objective, is just dogma that, by the virtue of it being dogma, is dangerous in and of itself.
As far as only thinking they exist, I've never met a solipsist that jumped in front of a bus because he didn't think it existed. They still obey societal rules 99% of the time (for self preservation), just as theists don't sin, if you catch my drift.

I'm trying to picture a day in your life and how much time you have spent scouring the Internet for black dick pics. Saving all of them, feeling the rush and satisfaction at your growing collection. Call it your hobby. Collecting black dick picks....

2muchdick4me. I'm out. good luck on your battle against solipsism, dude.

And good luck at life, niggerdick poster

gr8 b8 m8, I r8 8/8

The self preservation was a little vague. By that I mean self preservation and elevation of the self. If you have no moral constraints and you see yourself as the Center of everything you could easily have no problem with mistreating and abusing those around you if it benifits yourself.

HAIL SATAN

FUCK JESUS IN HIS SHITTY ASS AND CLEAN YOUR DICK IN HIS STIGMATA

HAIL SATAN FUCK GOD YOU INBRED FUCK

FIGHT SHITPOSTS WITH SHITPOSTS