Atheists claim to support science, yet they are unable to provide evidence that God doesn't exist

Atheists claim to support science, yet they are unable to provide evidence that God doesn't exist.

Yeah? Where's the evidence he does exist

Burden of proof isn't on them.

You just have to accept Tesla in your life and ask Him to forgive your perverted thoughts of Jesus

Whats that image from? I never understood the reference.

Flying dragon dog movie

You post this b8 every day. Is it really that entertaining to you that a handful of autists are actually retarded enough to respond?

prove that atheists cannot get dubs

dont post in this thread unless you want to see more nigger cock

Now listen here you little troll

If you pay attention, science actually says that there could be a God or Gods but there is no conclusive proof other than anecdotal evidence and the feelsies of the believers.

You are free to believe in whatever gods you want, but don't force it on others.

And for Kek's sake, don't think these threads will convert anyone.

Good for triggering the hardcore atheists, though.

do you want more dicks

yes

because you dont want to start a dick war

I have more bizarre dicks than you
fucking normie dicks

kill yourself

teenage mutant ninja dick

that's no dick

ahh, Sup Forums. the only place where a discussion about religion ends in futa panda dick.

It's not a discussion. Op has been posting these atheism bait for two weeks straight.

What the unholy blasphemy did you just say about me, you little non-believer? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the College of Cardinals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret masses on weekdays, and I have over 300 confirmed blessings. I am trained in baptism and I’m the top communion giver in the entire Roman Catholicism religion. You are nothing to me but just another athiest. I will wipe you the fudge out with prayers the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my holy words. You think you can get away with saying that stuff to me over the Internet? Think again, athiest. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the vatican and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for mass, heretic. The mass that converts the pathetic little thing you call atheism. You’re fudging blessrd, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can pray for you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my latin. Not only am I extensively trained in confessionals, but I have access to the entire content of the Book of Psalms and I will use it to its full extent to convert your miserable atheism to the light of the lord, you little non-believer. If only you could have known what holy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your heretical tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price. I will bless all over you and you will be reborn in it. You’re sins are forgiven, kiddo.

you havent been around here long have you?

*slow claps*

*steps out of the shadows*

Heh... not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your meme, I mean. It's not bad. A good first attempt. It's plenty dank... I can tell it's got some thought behind it... lots of quotable material...

But memeing isn't all sunshine and rainbows, kid. You're skilled... that much I can tell. But do you have what it takes to be a Memester? To join those esteemed meme ranks? To call yourself a member of the Ruseman's Corps? Memeing takes talent, that much is true. But more than that it takes heart. The world-class Memesters - I mean the big guys, like Johnny Hammersticks and Billy Kuahana - they're out there day and night, burning the midnight meme-oil, working tirelessly to craft that next big meme.

And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new meme fails. Someone dismisses it as bait, or says it's "tryhard," or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest shitpost copypasta dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate memers over at reddit. The Meme Game is rough, kid, and I don't just mean the one you just lost :^). It's a rough business, and for every artisan meme you craft in your meme bakery, some cocksucker at 9gag has a picture of a duck or some shit that a million different Johnny No-Names will attach a milion different captions to. Chin up, kid. Don't get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You've got talent. You just need to show your drive.

See you on the boards...

hello god?
are you there?
if you are there type something on my keyboard?

>evidence provided, go home

its about a little girl who gets abducted for some pedo-sex

she grows older and does the same thing to other little girls

its a story thats never ending

i think these posts are here for the soul purpose of obtaining nigga cock

Dubs confirmes statement.