steamcommunity.com/id/milkhappy
store.steampowered.com/app/436500
steamcommunity.com/app/449530
store.steampowered.com/app/393010/?snr=1_5_9__412
store.steampowered.com/app/418370/
steamcommunity.com/id/tatsujo/
steamcommunity.com/id/forfuckssakeimjeff
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Didn't you get dishonored 2? Where is it?

Well? Why are you tongue-tied now? Where it the game?

That doesn't prove anything. Why is the game not in your library?

steamcommunity.com/id/robyreshy/

No man's sky plox

Reseller alert. Don't give OP anymore games. I feel sorry for giftanon. I hope he does a chargeback

steamcommunity.com/id/nortekpwnx/wishlist/

steamcommunity.com/id/robensate/
gage ninja pack dlc for payday 2 pazalsta

steamcommunity.com/id/saplink

i haven't got anything since like last christmas from a thread like this, would love shadow of mordor as i'm a little low on funds atm

steamcommunity.com/id/dalirios/

I would be gratefull if someone gives me Rust

Bump.

Gwylo here... I missed my annual Xmas giveaway last Xmas and you seem like a decent dude, but you've got a ton of account names. What's up with that?

>less than a year old acc

Yeah that seems odd right? You seem honest; are you worthy of a game?

I'm actually not begging, just perhaps.. maybe I'll give a poor faggot something.

So wrong question to wrong faggot.

hey Gwylo, you gifted me a game a year ago, thanks man :-)

>steamcommunity.com/id/dalirios/

Incidentally, it is easier for someone to gift you if you have the game you want on your Wishlist.

steamcommunity.com/id/cwjxuoc/wishlist

anything pls

I wasn't wrong about honesty then. Seriously, good on you to be straight man. I've been doing Steam giveaways every Xmas but I got so damn jaded from fake ass dicks just robbing games from people who could actually appreciate them.

I really appreciate your honesty is all. Thanks.

Awesome, someone who remembers! Thanks for the shoutout man. Shits good with you? Looking for anything of just trollin'? :)

Haha yeah dude it's all good, and dont need anything atm, have enough of games and a backlog for now lol

Fuckin' A man, you're the type of people that make this all worth it. Thank you for being you.

Well a piece of advice then, I gifted maybe.. a handful of people on here in almost 2 years. It's really hard to pick a good target.

Check for legitness, account age, how long they've got games on wishlist (if it's a serie of games, check if they own the previous one's and how long they've played), monitor them in the thread for a couple of posts etc.

Like faggots who say "anything" or can't post a Steam ID is insta block so I never have to deal with them again.

gl user

Thanks dude, you're too kind

Good info, thank a bunch user. :)

Please someone gift me Unepic i'm so eager to play it steamcommunity.com/id/abelmester/

steamcommunity.com/id/kawaiianimegirlnyaa/wishlist

Anything is fine with me, I've got some random spare codes for a lot of random from humblebundles so if I get anything I'll see if the potential gifter wants any of them

steamcommunity.com/id/delvisomanda/

Anything from my whishlist is apreciated.

pd: sorry for my bad english

>pd
other than that your english is fucking fine, so dont apologize

Like this guy, almost grabbed an Unepic (~2-3 days ago) code and he wanted it. The reason why I'm not gifting him (cuz he seem aight) is because fairly new account and game not on wishlist for long.

Doesn't meet all the good criteria,

Gwylo here: yours is an interesting account: I've never seen someone with a recorded VAC ban on here before. Can you go into specifics about what you allegedly did?

Also, whishlist*

hacked in a lot of games xD sry

I'm asking for unepic because it doesn't cost as much as the other games on my wishlist(yes i know about that 2€ game but nevermind that) so it seems much more reasonable

oh yeah didnt notice that

I used to play early Rust and it was filled with cheaters, so I cheated to compete. Got banned lol. That's pretty much it.

>I've never seen someone with a recorded VAC ban on here before
there are always people with VACs here, and they usually get called out

Gwylo man give me a chance

To all the gifting bros here what makes you want ot give these beggars any games?

I've got keys for Thomas Was Alone, Don't Starve Together, and GTA 5 if anyone has anything to trade.

I'm looking for Higurashi Chapter 3 or Lost Castle... NBA 2K17 if for some crazy reason someone has it for trade.

steamcommunity.com/id/GOD_920

Just add if interested

I'm usually giving away on Xmas, could be less VAC accounts for better chances at getting picked; I've honestly never seen one before. I guess it makes sense and shouldn't be surprising that people do get nailed for cheating every so often.

ID/Dakotaen

I guess I'd take ARK, my cousin keeps rambling about wanting me to play with him.

I'll keep an eye out in the thread, since I've got all sort of shit in my HumbleBundle inventory + access to some reviewer keys (that's mostly random indie shit, though).

Honestly I would pay to remove the VAC message on my profile. If I had known simple wall hacks in an early access game would forever brand me as a scumbag I would never have done it lol.

Alright man... >steamcommunity.com/id/abelmester/

Abel, you're from Romania!

What is your favorite Romanian food? For real, no fucking around.

ah that makes sense, you gifted me on the 31st of december last year

You want my whishlist?

steamcommunity.com/id/delvisomanda/wishlist

I don't know what it's called in english search for:'sarmale'

Hmm, I feel like you're being straight.

Normally I wouldn't talk politics at all, but your profile says you're located in the US... who are you voting for and why? Do you think the election matters to be begin with?

Bumpin

>steamcommunity.com/id/mynameisj/wishlist/

Yep, I gave this bitch a few games during the summer sale, too, and the didn't appear in their library either. The name is easily recognizeable.

Feel free to offer too, forgot to mention, don't need this GTA key anymore

Ah, a cabbage roll! A very traditional meal for Polish as well, my grandmothers fave to make for me while she was still alive.

I'll gift you Unepic right now, thank you for your honesty. :)

Well, I'm pretty torn. I seriously hate Hillary for being yet another corrupt politician who pushed Bernie out of the way. But Trump isn't much better of a choice for obvious reasons.

So I'm not voting. Never really thought voting mattered in the first place. I'm kind of a cynic.

proof?

steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198110680826
would be grateful if someone got me Binding of Isaac afterbirth

Hilary is evil nuff said, I'd still pick trump over her

sympathy for the lv 0 guy pls. steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198048723110/wishlist

Let me check my gifting history. A lot of what I give away comes in the form of keys.

Not voting is a very valid option! As a Canadian, it seems the only real option to me. lol

Gifting you a game off your wishlist as soon as I get Unepic for the other user.

Thank you so much man!And sorry for your loss.

yeah he got Firewatch a few days ago yet it isn't in that account.

I hope this doesnt turn into a politics thread

steamcommunity.com/id/milkhappy/wishlist/

Haha nope, peace to all

I don't gift games anymore. Finding someone who actually deserves a game is 1 in a fucking million. Pretty much everyone here is a piece of shit using alt accounts. If you look at their friends list 99% of the time you will see their main account that has received a gift before and if their alt ever gets a game it will magically appear on that other account's library instead of the one you gifted to.
Stopped gifting the very first time I fell for that shit. Good thing it was only a $5 game.

A lot of people say they want to move to Canada after every election, but I hear Canada has it's own problems too. Though I don't know too much about it. You like living there?

Also thanks man, really appreciate it.

Nah, he got some keys. I gave away a lot more from the store a couple years ago, it seems. It's fun looking at the old gifting history.

Sorry that fags like put a bad name to the goodwill of gifting, I just hope they are blacklisted. Btw whoever gifted can find the main account easy, because if they add it you can see in your purchase history who got it

>tfw used to buy a ton of games
>lost my job and spent so much time on those games
>want to beg now but my account has so many games I will be told to fuck off

Any kind anons here? steamcommunity.com/id/leejiaxin/wishlist/

This is very true. I've almost stopped bothering asking for games, too, mainly because I have a shit ton of games on my account (that I'll never play in a million years) due to various bundles and impulse purchasing when I've actually had money. It just looks bad, and I get why seeing an account with nearly 250 games doesn't really invite generosity.

Instead I just check through threads to see if anyone could be interested in something I have lying around anyway.

How did you get fooled with an alt? It's really easy to tell if it is an alt account.

btw I always post my main only and sorry to hear you got conned.

Thanks again dude really appreciate it

can someone get my friend CSGO? Both he and I are pretty broke but I already got it, and both of us would love it since we can play together.

We've tried steam family sharing but for some reason that doesnt work with csgo.

Here's his steam:
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198256942793/

Thanks in advance anons.

Alt

Very nice, congratulations, man. This just reminded me that I've been looking at Unepic, too. Hope I remember when the next paycheck comes in in a few weeks. Have fun with that!

Nope, just really broke
He pirates most of his games anyway, the only reason I'm asking for csgo is because it's online (and I promised to get it for him)

steamcommunity.com/id/dalirios/wishlist/
better?

>kek

looks like we got ourselves a alt here.

Has any one of you faggots EVER actually got a Steam game by begging like this?

Surely you'd be better off just saving up your GBP or otherwise stealing mumsie's credit card?

Seriously, I see these threads every time I come here and I think in all that time there's been, maybe, 1-2 people who have decided to buy a complete NEET stranger a video game. You guys are stupidly optimistic.

Because I myself started out begging. Back in 2013 winter sale I saw my first stean beg thread while browsing Sup Forums. Didn't even have an account then but made one to beg for some gmod + CS bundle and some crazy bastard gave it to me. I tried not to go by how new an account was because it could've been someone just like me.
If I saw an account with a few hundred/thousand hours in at least 75% of the games they've played f2p or purchased, I would most likely gift em. Unfortunately some asshole redeemed a few games on a spare account and apparently afk'd a long time on each just to look convincing. My trust betrayed, my wallet empty. never again you mother fuckers.

yeah I've never gotten a good game

Hehe yeah, there is this gang of niggers going around robbing old ladies so I started robbing old ladies too

steamcommunity.com/id/milkhappy

broke af, just moved, living off raman and canned soup while i go to school and work min wage, would be super cool to get a game cause right now my next few checks are going towards bills, groceries, and basic living supplies.

$10 store.steampowered.com/app/436500 would play the fuck out of

$0.64 steamcommunity.com/app/449530

$4.99 store.steampowered.com/app/393010/?snr=1_5_9__412

...ever

Hello sweet and kind user if its possible can i beg for:
RESIDENT EVIL 7 biohazard / BIOHAZARD 7 resident evil
store.steampowered.com/app/418370/

It's one of my favorite franchise i know its a bit expensive but I would be very happy and I would be very grateful the person who gift me,
because this franchise in particular is from my childhood I grew playing Resident Evil 2 and it seems that with this game they want to return to the origins.

Thank you for your attention sweet and kind anons.

steamcommunity.com/id/tatsujo/

perhaps you didn't know, but there are some nice people on the world

cute avatar user

even on Sup Forums?

Shit if that's you in the profile picture you can earn any game you want from me on cam. HashtagFuckable

steamcommunity.com/id/forfuckssakeimjeff

I forgot to screenshot the gift message, but Gwylo got me Final Fantasy VI!

I see.

You could have checked their achievements + what day it was unlocked, that way you would have know whether it was a alt or not.

even on OP soul jaja

>has 2 friends
>1 friend online who DOESN'T own CSGO
>other friend hasn't been online for nearly 8 hours. and has a private profile
Here we can assume that his "friend" logged onto steam either via the app or website to get his "friend's" steam url.
So the one posting must be the one online, which is "charlesnoooooo"

See this is exactly the type of shit I'm talking about. rude little shits.

Gwylo is definitely good people.

For a moment I had them confused with this other fellow gifter from during the summer sale this year. We had fun conversations about RPGs and story value. user was good peoples.

that is me but sorry my standards arent that low lol