I'm fucking bored as shit, Sup Forums

I'm fucking bored as shit, Sup Forums.

Can we just have a general talk/maybe a feels thread?

Just post whatever is on your mind and talk to fellow anons about it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vH0nP4NzS9M&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=n-dzRUxRXAs
youtube.com/watch?v=8TDcGYmEgyM
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-37908096
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Genuinely so upset and hopeless right now. ive lost the person who has meant most to me. The one person i was here for. Ive lost that person

I want to sleep but I'm not tired.

pls send help

sleeping pills?

Who is that person?

How'd you lose them? What was your relationship to them?

Zzzquil works like a charm. I'd never taken the stuff before and I was sick with the flu and had a constant cough so I was unable to fall asleep. I took a small dose of that and slept for 14 hours straight. It was amazing.

Go to some 24 hour place and buy some. It's worth it.

What did you do. Where did they go?

I can't stop farting. My girlfriend laughs, but it's genuinely causing intestinal issues. I stopped eating dairy and cut down on sugar but it still happens. It gets to a point where I can let rip properly every couple of minutes if I feel like it. It's all fine when we're home, but what do I do at work? Or at the cinema? Or at parties?

Currently I am so nervous about stinking like shit that I'm dcared to go out to house parties or clubs because there won't be a safe fart space.

I'm considering buying those briefs that make farts smell nice, but I don't know what the noise reduction capabilities of them are, and if I fart too much it makes me feel like I shit myself, so I don't know if it can handle that level of scent.

What do, Sup Forums?

Thanks for the suggestions; I'll definitely look into that. Would you say it works better than melatonin?

Have you tried those gas reduction pills?

I can't tell if you're joking...

I have some lactase enzyme pills that help with dairy digestion that I take before eating pizza (my one dairy outlet), but all that does is stop my throat swelling up, which normally happens when I have too much.

I've never taken melatonin, so I can't say. I stay away from most medications or vitamin supplements. I prefer to get them from their natural source instead.

My grandpa took melatonin and it didn't do shit for him, but his circumstances may be different from yours.

The main reason you likely can't sleep is because you spend the majority of your time in front of a computer screen doing stimulating things and then you just try to suddenly stop all of that and go off to sleep. Doesn't work. You need a period of winding down. Generally an hour and half of doing something non-involved and easy going can help you fall asleep.

I'd suggest trying to change up your diet until you find what's causing it.
Maybe it's not the milk/sugar, maybe it's something else. Try going for a while without certain types of food, maybe it'll help?
Not sure if that's how it works though, so you might just want to go see a doctor and ask them what's up.

How long have you been off dairy for? Sometimes it may take awhile for your body to adjust

there is no hope

everything is lost, society has fallen beyond help

despite the notion that every generation says "oh everything is awful this is the end" we are literally at the end of functional society.

the ecosystem is dying and we know it, and have known it, and still do nothing

the ones in power literally rape everything and we are expected to line up and accept it

the only ones who actually rise up and start shooting people are the literal maniacs who just blow away random strangers instead of those who actually should be murdered

and over the next few hours the cycle will continue, and everyone including myself will bitch and moan and flip out and nothing will change

everything will still be a rape abortion that the upper classes dont need to acknowledge, while everyone else drowns in shit

launch the fucking nukes

On the back of this: read a book for half an hour. It's good for you and relaxing. Just don't read anything too fucking horror based. Get a couple of Tom Holt or Terry Pratchett books. They work for me.

:(

About 2-3 years. It solved my throat problem, which is awesome, but not the farting.

i would but no gun and no immediate opportunities and my mother still loves me and yeah maybe one day after shes dead or just doesnt care anymore but thx for the support buddy :)

not the same person, but gas reduction pills are a thing. I take them if I eat something that makes me super fucking gaseous to the point of my stomach hurting.
Though I don't think you should be taking them regularly.

For me, I haven't been sleeping well since late August. My ex ended our relationship of nearly two years soon after leaving for college - Took less than two weeks for her to decide to end things. I recently found out from a few good friends of mine that she has lied to me and she found some other guy. She originally told me she's not going to keep me unhappy or some shit

That fucked me up pretty bad. I've been doing a little bit better and talking to girls again, but I can't tell you how much I want her to apologize to me - I don't really care that she left me at this point, because ANYTHING can happen at college, and I totally understand that - but what she did to me was ridiculous. She needed to at least have the common courtesy to tell me the full story, especially after how faithful and truthful I was to her. I wish I could say these things to her, but she doesn't care, unfortunately.

Just woke up to feed my baby, now I can't get back to sleep.

Goddamn kikes are ruining the world and no one IRL seems to care. Jews are the worst.

It was hard enough cutting those two out, butt I can try reducing other things. I guess wheat might be the next try, as I don't need bread or pasta. It'll be hard, but rice is alright...

I have class at 11 and haven't slept all night.

sleep now buddy

tbh, I have no idea how this shit works, so I would honestly suggest talking to some doctor who knows his shit (literally).
They might suggest what other foods might be causing it, if any.

As a way to cope with her actions, I have been making a lot of music about how I feel/what I think of her and what she's done. I haven't slept well for weeks because of this, but I just don't feel tired anymore. Added to this, I haven't been eating as much as I used to. My friend noticed this and is quite worried - I don't think I'm going through depression, but my friend keeps telling me that I am. I'm a little worried for myself, to be quite honest, because I haven't gotten better at all

I sort of get your existentialism vibe you got going there. The world's a really fucked up place and it seems like literally everything is backwards and wrong.

I believe if you really look at everything rational and don't cover your eyes to anything, you'll go insane. I think to be truly happy it requires a high degree of ignorance. You just have to completely ignore things. That's easier for some people. Harder for others.

Work your ass off and try to get a position of power so that you can change the world the way you see it~

People say reading fiction. Particularity something fantasy based is great for getting you to drift off and always helps you dream more often.

Hmm, that's a pretty long time for those gas issues to still persist. Do what the other user suggested and keep changing up your diet. It's likely being caused by something else.

Consider that you dodged a bullet. If she just threw your feelings aside like that then she definitely wasn't worth it in the long run and there was probably a high chance that she would've done something even more fucked up down the road.

Do what the user suggested and sleep now. Even a couple hours of sleep from a powernap can be enough to keep you alert for your classes. Don't pull an all nighter. It fucking sucks falling asleep in the middle of class covered in drool. I speak from experience.

Also very bummed out because I was supposed to do a show in SD on thursday - my first one ever. I had to cancel because not one person bought tickets, and I had to make 360 dollars before thursday.

I told my promoter I had to cancel because of personal issues, and she still wants the 360 dollars in ticket money. I don't know what to do - I don't have that kind of money at this point in time

sounds like you're 18 and stupid as fuck.
fucking young cucks and this "shes the only one for me" meme
focus on bettering yourself as a fucking person, if you're a musician (something tells me you're some shitty indie acoustic fag aren't you?) work on your craft. literally why are you crying about pussy. there's 4 billion women on the planet. figure it the fuck out homeboy

I cbf going to the gym, but need to. Motiv8 me cunts

Her name is Lily. She wasnt a girlfriend, wasnt a family member, wasnt a friend. She wasnt anything in particular, she was different. She was genuinelly the most pure and loving person and i had ever met and it was the purest and most beautiful thing. I fucked up, i acted like shit because i was under huge amounts of stress (family issues, issues with the police etc) and i lost her. Still, the biggest regret of my life.

Just realize that either:
a) she's a shit person deep inside.

b) she's not a shit person and she lied to you because even though she did want to break up with you, she didn't want to hurt your feelings.

Either way, you just have to move on. Sure it might suck for quite a while, but you'll get better.
Speaking of food and sleep n shit, even if you're not hungry or tired, just try to do it. Not getting enough sleep, or eating like shit will only make you feel worse in the end.

your body will release dopamine and endorphins after your work out. that should be motivation enough faggot. make sure you're sleeping enough.

At this point, I agree - I have dodged a bullet. My whole thing with my ex is that she'd NEVER do something like that

I had nightmares over that sort of issue and woke up crying and all that shit at one point and was freaking out and calling her telling her I love her and whatnot - She was reassuring me she wouldn't ever betray me like that

And look at what she did lmao

I just find that what she did was suprising at this point. After all the things we've said, everything we've done together, and everything that we've given to each other, she just threw it all away for someone else - The most intriguing part is that she doesn't have the common courtesy to say sorry, which kills me

Just go. No one cares. Everyone is wrapped up in their own workout to notice your form is wrong or how fat/skinny you are. And if anyone gives you shit who cares?

Go to the gym. You'll look and feel better. Simple as.

Here's some Arnold for extra motivation

youtube.com/watch?v=vH0nP4NzS9M&feature=youtu.be

Try and get back in contact with her and set things straight

I've been trying to get out of this kiddie mindset for a while now, now that her and I aren't together anymore, don't worry haha

>I had nightmares over that sort of issue and woke up crying and all that shit at one point and was freaking out and calling her telling her I love her and whatnot - She was reassuring me she wouldn't ever betray me like that

You really don't see why she left you? Are you autistic? serious question

fat boy = no puss puss

How can I be a cool kid on Sup Forums?

its not existentialist when its actually happening

look around for fucks sake

its pure madness and telling people to turn a blind eye and ignore shit is how this shit got to this point

She's probably option A since she hasn't apologized haha

And I have no clue what to do about the sleeping issue. I'll try my best to do it most nights but I just end up staring at the ceiling - I tried taking melatonin the other night, but that did shit all haha

Maybe you didn't know her as well as you thought you did. Move on. Don't dawdle on things. You just have to move on to stay sane.

I've learned this lesson when it comes to pretty much anything that starts eat at you or where you down. Just move on from it and go your separate way

She was the exact same way if that makes things any better

>sleep
that shit is easy.
body scan/mindfulness meditation. lots of videos on youtube. press play and turn off the lights and follow to sleep.

Yep, agreed. The world's a fucked up place and the whole foundation of our society is sort of self cycling to keep it fucked up. All the people in control are corrupt and bought out.

Oh man, you have no idea how many guided meditation videos and ASMR type shit I've tried sleeping to, it just doesn't work on me haha

Install Gentoo

How about just ambient drone? I really like this in particular: youtube.com/watch?v=n-dzRUxRXAs

that just tells me both of you are weak individuals that are the codependent type.

Reality check: the world doesn't give a fuck about you dude. No one is going to hold your hand through shit. You have two options fail (you will fail more than you won't) and learn from your mistakes and adapt your character or fail and do nothing at all.

naw I think they work fine, you're probably just one of those kids with an attention span of 2 minutes and won't see through with these things.
youtube.com/watch?v=8TDcGYmEgyM
shut the lights and listen you cuck

Holy shit that might actually work

Thank you for this!

> the world doesn't give a fuck about you dude.

Ah man, no kidding.

yeah, so stop crying about useless bullshit and make choices that will bring life to a potential you that you want.

In my case my main goal is mastery of my instrument, so I base my days around putting myself in situations where I'm playing all the time, jamming with friends, rehearsing with an ensemble at school, playing gigs, transcribing, teaching, etc.

I'll take on that thought process. Liking the way that sounds already. Thanks, Sup Forumsro

I've been farting a lot for many years and had bouts of constipation and mild diarrhoea. It started after a bout of diarrhoea which lasted for 8 days, I also had some regular indigestion problems 6 years ago. I've stopped eating various foods for several weeks at a time bit nothing seems to work. Currently I've cut our fibre (or fiber I guess), now eating cheap white bread instead of nice wholemeal (brown) bread and my but has reduced its gas emissions. I'm sure they'll go back up in a few days.

I'm glad your GF is amused. Mine have been offended and run away. FML

I wish I was drunk.

"Prince Harry condemns press 'abuse' of girlfriend"
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-37908096

My first thought was oh he's not gay followed by tits or GTFO.

Doesn't she know the rules :P

Security guard shit posting on my job site can't wait to go home and sleep

Same here user. Security guard at a local hotel

What company ? I'm with imperial working as a gate guard for $9/h fun job though I just fuck around most of the time

Company called iron horse security. I work at the Hilton garden Inn. 8.50 hr 10pm-6am

How do you cope with the utterly boring nights? At least at my other job sites I go back home

Well before I moved to this post I was working 6pm to 6am at a terrible Walmart. That really disciplined me, but honestly as long as I make a foot patrol once every hour everyone is happy. My advice is when our feel tired or bored do a extra patrol or two. If you have paperwork milk the hell out of it. Take our time organizing it. Also I spend a lot of my time on my phone watching Netflix and surfing Sup Forums. When I get really bored I just remind myself that it's easy money, and do a couple patrols then resume with my Netflix or internet browsing etc.. really it's a art to keeping yourself busy.

I'm bored.
I feel like everything I do is boring me.
Everytime I do something to entertain myself, it works, but not for long, and I just find myself getting bored af again.
It gets to a point where I can't do anything, I don't work in class because meh, I don't look for a job because who cares I will figure it out later, and I made up a system to force me to wash the dishes consisting of using only one plate for all the food, so I have to clean it everytime I want to eat.
I eat the same thing everyday because I don't feel like cooking anything else.
I have a gf, and I don't even care. I can't even fuck her because I can't have a boner when I'm about to get laid with her for some reason.
I'm not even asking for help, Sup Forums
I just don't care anyway

I have a dick of 6'2''.
Is it small or big or normal or something?
Always when I'm out with girls and guys I fear that they have bigger cocks than mine.

>I have a gf, and I don't even care
>I have a gf, and I don't even care
that's better than 98% of the people on here
God, deserving people seldom are those who are rewarded

Motivation follows action, not vice versa.

Just do something that you know if beneficial towards you in some capacity. Working out, studying, cleaning, etc.

You'll probably be miserable in the moment, but after it subsides you'll feel at least a little bit good that you got off your fat ass and did something.

This pls.

At my curent site I don't have a patrol I just sit in my cat wait until 6 then move the cones and let people in

Maybe change up your diet and exercise. Not Weight lifting, more body weight. Push ups, sit ups, squats and running to start off. And may be don't eat too much? Are you constantly stuffing your face with junk?? If so stop that. Especially eating right before you go to bed. Atleast 3 hrs from the your last meal till you go to bed. Gl

Read a fucking book you retard.

Dude, books are fucking boring

It's called "stupid/retard".
When did you read the last book?
Try fucking Dostoyevsky, Freud, Kafka, Kent, Nietzche.

You're average. No one cares if you're average, only if you're abnormally large or abnormally small does anyone care.

i think i might be falling for my cousin, whose name is stephanie. i dont know how to talk to her more consistently without seeming like im into her, even tho i am. she lives in another country. do i just need to get over these feelings? i know i shouldnt have them but im fucked i guess and i dont care

Don't be in a relationship with someone who's far from you. It's just not a good idea. I did it twice, and god, this is so pointless

Hmm yeah, these sound interesting. But I'm not really into books, even less into psychiatry litterature

You're not into using your brain you say?
Not even programming languages or anything?
Then please kill yourself so you won't suffer anymore.
It's for your own good.

So yeah for you using your brain means reading books and coding? Nice point fgt
I code in Python, Fortran and C++, doesn't mean I'm smart