Am I racist for not finding black girls attractive?

Am I racist for not finding black girls attractive?

No, you're racist for feeling the need to say it.

No. Its a personal preference.

Liberals would say yes

This tweet just made me wonder is all

Nope, we all have our preferences. Just don't talk about it and you'll be fine

that guy is a fucking faggot

that guy has his head so far up his own asshole he can see his breakfast

Anyone in Sydney? Cocksucker looking forstraight dudes. Kik: dnush123

710977175 Who knows. Maybe you just haven't met the right black girl yet.

It's true that this guy is a dumbass, but please first understand topical humor. Good Job taking the bait.

>Saying men just 'aren't your type' isn't 'just a preference', it's homophobia. Not here to argue, just stating a fact.

Fuck people who try telling you what to think.
You don't HAVE to like everybody. You don't HAVE to love everybody.

No. If I don't like pineapple, it does not mean that I'm a "pineappleist" and that I immediately hate that pineapple for being a pineapple. I don't like a pineapple because of it's taste.

So, if you don't like black girls because you don't think they are attractive then you possibly cannot be racist. Racism would imply that you think black girls posses certain stereotypical features because they are black.

So no, you're not racist. Anyone that says otherwise is a fucking moron.

No, OP. It's biology. Stop buying into the Liberal Progressive ideology - it is designed to eradicate the White Race.

No. You're not racist for having a personal preference.

OP, you're not racist. You just have a personal preference and there's no hatred involved.

You're not a sad cunt like this guy so don't worry about it.

See? Why not talk about it? Why not ask why it's not Ok to have your own thoughts and opinions?
This racist hunt needs to go the way of the witch hunts and communist hunts in the past. It's all bullshit. Otherwise, you give in to people who demand you like black people, no matter what. How is that different from people who say you must hate black people no matter what?

No but you should really fuck a black chick with a nice ass. Cuz... you may never go back. White chicks are like planks of wood.

Personal preference is south american myself or european. But I also like the japs for the sounds and the weakness.

Yes. I'm black and I share that sentiment. Black girls that I'm genuinely attracted to and not just lying to look cool are pretty uncommon. I find most white girls sexy but I imagine long term relationships with them to be difficult. Plus many white girls seem to look at me the same way I look at black girls, which pisses me off. I find like 90% of asian girls hot but I think that's just a fetish, so in itself it's slightly racist. Really thought I would hit it off with latinas but no luck so far. Half of them are obese anyway. So basically I don't like girls but I whack it to pics of them online :/

just means youre not into bestiality