What do whitebois even offer at this point?

What do whitebois even offer at this point?

Lawful income, not getting stared at with hate everytime you're in a remotely decent part of town...

Wow, OP - You're a White guy that has an obsession with nigger dicks so much that you save pics of them on your computer - Why not just go out and live your dream? Go and suck that nigger dick you've been dreaming about. Be the best cuckfag you can be.

Jobs and legal things, you know.

My dick doesnt look like a turd

Well of there is no whites left who is going to shoot you guys

Pubic hair, apparently.

fatherhood beyond conception

Woah! I like the first one very much! Reminds me of him... Do you have anything similar to that or more of this one?

Watermelons

dicks that can actually fit in a normal woman

What a waste

winrar.

is the lack of something an offering? if so then lack of aids.

God dammit

and of course the quints are a comment about nigger dicks

you never disappoint Sup Forums

We still own you.

A dick that has perfect size and shape to satisfy 99% of the women in this world.
A dick that actually gets hard so you can't bend it, unlike one of those at most half flaccid nigger Shlongs.
A dick that does not look like a turd.

Write in google image search "big white dick" or something similar. I would post plenty of big white schlongs but I'm not such a faggot I would save them on my comp.

Said the white male.

Ok snow nigger.

Dumb nigger dancing singing, shuck and jiving for worthless paper. The true white money is safe from them

The white male offers an educated father figure

>we

I have a dad that's a good start .

Well white men doesn't smell like mouldy old sweat, for starters.

>What can white boys offer?
>Muh duck you dumb nigger

Jobs

dog shits..

Culture

less aids
more fathers
i dunno

Welfare.

black men having the biggest dick is a myth. its actually pretty even.

Ability to be a loyal husband and father who pays for family needs and isn't going to jail soon

Being a father

We'll offer you bank accounts and credit cards that you can't afford.

jobs, cleanliness, manners, love, happiness, and not a nigger u nigger

Who cares about making the woman feel good. I pay for her shit and give her good life and I get to use her to bust at anytime. Being sexual adept is fucking useless, this is why niggers are the lower class race.

a vocabulary beyond the words "dindu"and "nuffin"

You forgot "Finna Ginna go to da Stoe"

You forgot 'watermelon'

You know the OP is white when no rebuttals are posted. There is not even a nigger in this thread, and if there is he/she obviously knows their place.

Femanon here.

I think it's the attractive faces of whitebois. Just idk monkey face doesn't really do it for me and most black guy personalities are obnoxious and irritating.
And most whiteboys I have been with have been an 8-9 incher. So I'm pre happy staying away from black cocks aye?

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting