Real talk

Real talk.
What will happen if she wins?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_United_States_federal_executive_orders
youtube.com/watch?v=fmE9Jj-rEVs
zerohedge.com/news/2016-11-07/nato-places-300000-troops-high-alert-readiness-confrontation-russia
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

War with Russia most likely.

I will get to keep my health insurance if she wins.

Ruskos get mad bc she did stuff

nothing. 4 years of the same. which is fine, things are going alright.

The people and countries that have invested in her will get paid

with our money if we are lucky, if not with our lives

America will be great again

烏坎事件2016六四事件 法轮功

Willing to bet money that her stupid ass will have us go to war with Russia.

I'm not saying I like Trump, but fuck, I'd take him as president at this point.

Life goes on.

Dont forget that most of the people on Sup Forums are on less than 25 years old and you can thank Obama care for letting you leech off of your parents health insurance for free.

not much. things will keep going in the direction they already are. no big changes

lol

you mean putin cant handle being 2nd most powerful behind a woman so the rest of the world finally has to do something about his crazy ass

not for the people who have given her millions of dollars of course. Those people are made men

Я русский и я за Трампа

Nothing or war with Russia.

Not likely....

Just a bunch of saber rattling

>Reminds me of an old joke.....

If women ruled the world there would be no more wars....just a bunch of jealous countries not talking to each other...

tl;dr nothing

I think it will be much better than if trump wins.

she becomes president

Things will pretty much carry on as normal and a massive deal will be made about what is between her legs for months.

Middle-East will remain as a blood bath. Kids will keep on dying. And hypocrite, Hillary supporter American celebrities will continue to make songs like "Where is the love?"

Dear burgers, if you're country is so great, then why are these two the best candidates you could come up with?

Europe: 1
Burgers: 0

Based on the last 8 years of GOP obstructionism, not much of anything.

Debt will increase to 30 trillion. America will default on debt, queue world wide economic collapse.

It will be much better than if Trump wins.

Nothing. Same with Trump. Nothing gets done in American politics.

Lol, if Trump wins America will be a conservative hell.

because the executive branch passes laws right?

Same shit different day

incorrect, faggot

if she doesn't collapse before January 20th, that is.

So why do you disagree with me?

right
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_United_States_federal_executive_orders

Trump is an anarchist

She belongs to the regressive left. 4 (possibly 8) more years with this will cause so much destruction.
The damage will be unimaginable.
People are voting for Hillary because their friends are. They are trying to see "who is the most nice person in this room" so they vote for Hillary.
It is disgusting. I hope, for the sake of my family and this country that she does not become head of state, because she will cause utter annihilation.

>I want a no-fly zone over Syria, and everyone who violates this will be shot down.
She is a fucking maniac.

youtube.com/watch?v=fmE9Jj-rEVs

lol you don't know what a law is do you kid?

I don't think so!

lol the GOP is in flames and you don't even realize the ironies

If Trump wins more people will invest in the USA and make America Great Again

If Hilliary wins, nothing will change

World War 3 literally

Putin isn't crazy you have fallen for the American lies. You're a brainwashed idiot just like they want you to be.

How would America be better?

Let's make things very clear.

There is only one good thing about democracy, and that is that every 8 years you get to kick the guy at the top out and a new fucker comes in.

Any time you violate this, shit starts clogging the system. Take a look at Venezuela, Rusia or the US senate and house for clear examples.

Having two bushes and now two clintons in the whitehouse is not good for the system. Corruption is going to suck

Minus health insurance, he also thinks global warming is a hoax.

Mostly status quo

Best Korea will probably nuke the USA

lol, how fucking hard was it to watch all those high profile celebrities and athetes praise her. so much etardation

That sounds conservative to me!

Global warming is a hoax. Each winter is getting colder.

Ignorance at it's finest!

Sup Forums self destructs
America becomes part of United Russia
Britain fails to Brexit and becomes annexed by ISIS
Australian shitposters are rounded up and shot

Conservative!

The personification of political corruption and incompetent self-interest is going to be "much better" than the man who built and managed a multi-billion dollar business empire for over 40 years?

Her tenure as SoS was an unbridled disaster- undeniable fact. We've seen what her "experience" looks like. Benghazi? Libya? She's not even fit to manage a fucking Burger King.

But watch retarded Americans elect her anyway, because "muh glass ceiling" and "Trump said inappropriate things a decade ago".

Hillary Clinton, presidential candidate. A woman barely alive. Gentlemen, we can rebuild her. We have the technology. We have the capability to build the world's first bionic president. Hillary Clinton will be that president. Better than she was before. Better, stronger, faster.

>doesn't know weather =/= climate
yup, dumb conservatard here

Still a fact

I don't follow your logic here.
firstly, why would Putin the president of Russia would care at all who wins this donkey show?

secondly, what's his "crazy ass" doing that the rest of the world needs to do something about it?

thirdly, are you morons aware that Russia is a nuclear power and going to war against them could easily end up killing us all?

By putting tariffs on any autos not made in USA....auto manufactures will come back to Detroit.

Overseas investors will pour money into economy.

MAGA is real

You are one of the retarded americans.

you will notice almost no real differences in your daily life since the day you were born

It was really quite sad tbh. No one with half a brain that has actually followed this election could ever in their right mind side with Hillary

But what if America sucks at making cars?

Global warming will be a good thing. Will reduce the worlds population. 3rd world niggers cant afford air conditioning

>Australian shitposters are rounded up and shot
I'll wait

>what will happen if she wins?

WHEN. WHEN she wins.

Hopefully she continues Obama's wonderful legacy and makes the subhuman Republicans shape up or ship out. Oh, and the SCOTUS is finally going to return to a sane majority.

Great times ahead, we just need to get rid of those disgusting, goddamned fucking garbage Republicans in the House.

Wow, you really think this is how it works? Holy shit.

So are you just going to sit there and let Trump the clown win?

They never did suck....you do know that warranty repairs went up when manufacturers moved to Mexico right?

>what if
There was doubt?

move Americo to Europe

capping this so I can laugh at you in a few years

A different question: what if Hillary and Trump tie?

Hillary's almost certainly going to win today (though it's not 100%) but there's maybe an extreme outside chance of this happening. Imagine the shitstorm that would cause.

>public safety (fire/pd/ems) will be fucked for the next 4 years
>maybe get attacked by russia
>military will be downsized
>criminal populations will flourish because we wont have a president to set them straight
>women will feel like they matter all of a sudden

Yes, honestly, America is not good at all things.

That is how it use to work....what can't it work again?

America will be great again.

America has never been great.

no u

Fuck you cunt try living in australia, extreme heat is now the norm

There will be a new FLOTUS

>get attacked by Russia
>downsize military

how much of a retard are you to believe this?

My dad used to be able to pay his mortgage and all the bills with one weeks paycheck....can you do that now?

I'm not an American, but this does seem depressingly accurate.

Great comeback!

Nuclear warfare
zerohedge.com/news/2016-11-07/nato-places-300000-troops-high-alert-readiness-confrontation-russia

Since when?

obviously not in that order shit for brains

Gotta be Obama's fault, right?

Not really. The only person who doesn't realize Putin is a giant fucking troll is Donald Trump. Hillary actually treats him with the caution he deserves.

The next 4 years will be bloody as fuck.
Mark my words.

>what if Hillary and Trump tie?

House of Representatives will decide, Republican majority so it'll go to Trump.

/thread

Perhaps it would make more sense if you didn't write it in that order, mong

What's wrong with Obama health care? You don't have to be poor just because you broke your leg!

i dont think russia would commit suicide like that.

Slaughter all Saracen filth. Kill all muslims. Deus Vult.

Are you new to this world?

No free trade, NAFTA