Stoner thread

stoner thread.

Why is eating food so good when high and why do I eat so much of it? I just finished a McDonalds breakfest meal, now im eating a bowl of chex mix and sour patch kids.

You got the munchies, man!!

Just smoked three doobies hehahehahha

yah I know I have the munchies, but im wondering why that happens you know?

It heightens your senses in away, music sounds better and food tastes amazing.
Just took a dab and eating some steak I cooked up also meet Reptar

i feel this question on a spiritual level, i literally cannot control my appetite when I'm stoned. its not even a good thing anymore

I've ordered a Storm vape pen on the advice of my friend and weed dealer, who swears by vaping weed instead of burning it.
My throat's a bit fucked, so I think I've made the right choice. Plus the high from a vape pen is meant to be much better, and you 'burn' through less weed apparently, so it'll probably end up paying for itself considering it only cost around £73 with a few accessories.

dunno,
wat?
here, have a drink

2016 and fags can't work out how to use the google browser

Weed starts a chain reaction that releases neurotransmitters telling you that you are hungry. That might be a reason why food tastes so good when you are high. Hunger makes hard beans sweet...

chillin with ur dog while stoned instead of being alone is fucking amazing.

weed makes you impulsive. try eating some mints if you really dont have food around or dont want to waste all ur hightime overeating. or just remember to eat some before u smoke.

you think weed is good for that seroquel will make you eat until your stomache actually hurts

Idk man but whenever I'm high and I don't eat it freakin hurts. It feels like I haven't ate in 3 days despite eating enough for 2 people before getting high

Is this true? Are vape pens better than bongs?

I don't like the new electric bullshit stuff. Idk why, there's just something better about lighting plants on fire instead.

I've heard they're more efficient with the weed tho.

wat?
seroquel just makes me fall asleep. also its good for stopping an acid trip.

For me weed doesn't make me hungry, it makes me want to eat food for the enjoyment of the taste and texture.

wouldn't you like to know

Are you fags all uneducated retards? You shouldn't even have to talk about google. Its because when we willingly take a mind altering substance like weed or alcohol we find it hard to function properly and in order to counteract this our body want to take in food and other energising consumables to clean out the bloodstream and sober up

2fat2furious

I seriously eat so much I fuking spew when I got the munchies. our house fridge has no food in it because I will literally eat anything in the fridge when I have the munhcies.

I get munchie hangovers because i ate so god damn much food that i still feel like vomiting and I wont eat for at least 16 hours unless i smoke up and get the munchies that is........

i serioulsy cant stop it unless i stop smoking, i just started smoking again after a 6 month break, I remember why i stopped. I have no self control and will eat 5000 calories in a sitting lmao

thank you for reading

seroquel in small doses (25mg) can do this, but usually only if you are manic at the time - it is the mania that drives teh hunger which the seroquel triggers). Higher doses (150mg up) and you go out like a light... until you get used to it... if you are binging then you are on too low a dose.

First couple of years i had constant munchies. But now after smoking weed every day for like 4-5 years I started eating less than normal. Months later till now I basically didn't eat anything before being stoned. It stole my appetite. When i see food after waking up it almost makes me puke. Even stuff I like makes me shiver when i think about eating it. After first 4-6 h after waking up and already having smoked one I slowly start getting hungry and eating bit fot bit.
I'm still happy weed exists bc since my ex left i started getting hardcore depressed, had permanent insomnia and i cried so much that i constantly puked mucus.
This led to me never being able to eat at all.
Luckily after some joints it gets better.
Appettite is coming back and the sadness fades away (at least so much i can eat without crying)

Tldr. First years.. had munchies from it and was nice. After Breakup it was more of a medical treatment for me.

Vaping is definitely not an inherently better alternative to bongs, all that more efficiency bullshit means very little when your getting high. Thats not to say vapes are bad its just that you shouldnt expect this objectively better experience, its more subtle and never really hits you like a bong. The trick is to use both and get the best of both worlds. If thats a cheap pen they you are beat, idk how anyone gets high off those, i could vape ounces and not get high alittle.