BREAKING

"Sony projects glass-ceiling-shattering $100 million opening weekend for Ghostbusters. Take that, nay-sayers."

Yes, yes, well done misogynists, well done misogynists.

>However

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OG83qBuQ_A8
youtu.be/YigM-F4oSIE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is it me or is blondie not even looking at slimer. The fuck

Might be you, but I'm willing to believe Paul Feig is on par with George "invisible hug" lucas.

Fuck off, pleb.

My GF said she will come to see Independence Day Resurgance with me if I go see Ghostbusters on opening night.

Fucksake

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I'll start trusting sony when they stop making stupid decisions.

>not wanting to see id4:r
wtf how why

I'm fed up with all the critics and big names defending this shit, they've been blinded by the all woman main cast.

This movie was nothing more than a lazy cash in flick with c-tier actors. We've had plenty of those before and they sucked. The Ghostbusters name gets butts in seats, and the all woman main cast is there spcifically to deflect criticism. People who don't see that drank too much new culture koolaid.

TWO SLIMERS?!

This movie only bothers white males under 25, and even then only the single ones.

Flip a coin. If its heads, see Independence Day and endure the pain of Ghostbuster later, if its tails you're safe.

You could just go alone on opening night. Surely you're kinohouse doesn't have a no-singles policy, and even then, your falcon will do nicely

>Sony projects
too bad most of their latests movies have flopped or underperformed.

>jajaja, Total Recall remake? That'll suck!
>jajaja, Robocop remake? That'll suck!
>jajaja, Karate Kid remake? That'll suck!
>jajaja, why doesn't Hollywood get original and stop making shitty remakes of 80s movies?

>hey, you can't criticize this Ghostbusters remake as the cheap cash grab it is, the leads are female!!!

“projects“? The fuck does that even mean?

Also, opening weekend doesn't say much about how succesful the movie will end up being

Also i'm preeeetty sure all of the 100 million will come from raging feminazis, so there shouldn't be too many people left who want to see it after opening weekend

Pretending to love the original ghostbusters is no excuse to say mean shit about women on the internet.

This. I recall also getting butthurt at the Robocop remake and how doing it as a PG13 film was sacrilege... But apparently I didn't, because faggots have rewritten history to say that Ghostbusters was the first movie nerds got upset about SO IT MUST BE BECAUSE IT'S WOMEN AND NOT BECAUSE THEY'RE TAKING A SHIT ON A BELOVED PROPERTY REEEEEEE.

neither of them are, chuggs is looking like 3 feet to the right of slimer and blondie is literally looking like an entire 45 degrees away from where the fucking ghost is

fucking GAME OF THRONES has better cgi and actor-to-animation interaction than this piece of shit and it's just some trashy sunday night HBO weekly "turn off your brain" show

sony can """"project"""" these fucking nuts, this movie is trash

I had no idea Maggie Gyllenhaal was in this movie too.

What a dumb post. Saying people are “pretending“ doesn't exactly make you seem legit

Go donate to anita sarkeesian you stupid cunt

I thought this movie already came out lol

Me too.

I didn't know Melissa Mccarthy was in this movie. Not to mention those two other girls in the background.

>However
good show OP

Inside source, you'll see the article in the HR tomorrow

Right because I'm sure the original ghostbusters was a highly discussed topic before the reboot was announced.

Dumb fucking millenial.

lmao'd

>Sony projects
>Sony
>projects

The controversy could work in its favor

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OH BOY

...retard confirmed

>100 Million Opening Weekend

Warcraft made more than that.

Good reply.

Amazing Spiderman vs Spiderman

12 BILLION

>HR
More like RT, where truth goes to die :^)

youtube.com/watch?v=OG83qBuQ_A8

of course they'd think that, the thing cost like 154 million to make

Btfo

>Sony
>Ghostbusters (2016) distributed by Columbia Pictures

What did he mean by this?

>glass-ceiling-shattering

Well done OP. I actually would buy that as something an internet blogger would write.

>71099999

It is just quints guys. Come on.
Not that crazy.

sounds like you're the millenial if you don't know the big deal ghostbusters was in the 90s.
Just like.. robocop.. and TNMT... who also happen to have remakes.

Cuck

This.

People like to think that Ghostbusters is the only remake or reboot that upset people. To me personally, this is just another reboot in the sea of shitty movies hollywood is trying to reinvent because they literally wont drop money on anything unless its a garunteed moneymaker.

Do you know why people are making a big deal about Ghostbusters this time? Because the entire movie is being sold on starring females. Everything from the original announcement to the cast and crew photos to the trailers and talkshows are basically saying "this movie is different and good because girl power".

>check out this pic of the cast and crew. Look at all the females and the huge sign that says girl power!

-check out these jokes. They arent very funny at all regardless of the gender saying them, but to dislike them isnto hate woman!

-trailer gets disliked to oblivion. Lead actress and director say those dislikes are from friendless basement dwellers.

If theres anything good about this movie or if anything good is said about this movie, it was all thanks to girl power. Anything negative is to be blamed on loser neets.

This is why ghostbusters will be shit. The controversy surrounding it provides more entertainment than the actual movie would

There was no friction with robocop.

If

We got a North Korean hacker over here

Everyone I knew refused to see it because it looked like a watered down, soulless cash grab that lacked all of the great action, memorable characters, and satirical elements that made the original so great.

People would probably be (and are) saying similar things about the new Ghostbusters movie if Sony hadn't PURPOSELY shoehorned in the all women gimmick to create artificial controversy, change the narrative, and deflect any and all criticism of their soulless, watered down cash grab.

Between that, the shitflinging on both sides of the political spectrum, and their aggressive treatment of unhappy fans, it's no wonder that conversation of this film has shifted from "the Ghostbusters remake looks terrible" to "If you don't like this movie, does that make you sexist?"

Made me go kek. Good post desu senpai

>people aren't talking about this old movie 24/7 on Sup Forums
>This means nobody liked it, but only pretend to like it now that there's a new version coming out
>fucking misogynists

INVISIBLE

HUG

That's a lot of projecting Sony

Not a lot of quality or content, but certainly a projection...

It's going to be so satisfying to watch the tears flow as this movie flops miserably.

I'm gonna go see Independence Day 2 just because.

So let's be real here... how high will RT go?

I mean, Dory has a 95%, The Force Awakens got a 92% and both seemed to have the tumblr crowd praising it for various SJW things before its release.

So fellas... will this movie break 90%-80% range simply because critics are too batshit scared to go against feminists (or, just as likely, are raging feminists themselves?)

Dumbass, it will be

How dumb are you? I loved the fuck out of Ghostbusters as a kid, but we don't normally talk 80s movies here outside of a few select things like Arnie action movies.

I don't know, I've seen some of them defending it against fanboys.

I really do think many of them will feel compelled to give it a good review just because of the controversy.

>/reddit/

>I loved ghostbusters as a kid just never brought it up until the reboot was announced.

>inside source

inside your asshole

35 million US opening, all the numales and feminists will go.
Sharp decline as they won't actually spend that much money to rewatch the fucking thing.
85 to 95% on RT. Two types of negative reviews, the "it sucks" camp and the "it wasn't progressive enough" (e.g. the black woman wasn't significant enough or was racially portrayed, etc

Prove me wong

Not agreeing with women will get you blacklisted user.

When will Paul Feig remake Commando?

>My GF

get out

>If you like a film you must talk about it all the time and shoehorn it into conversations, even decades after it was first released

Looks like shit, idea was shit, fad is shit, probably will be shit. Like 90% of movies coming out I'm not going to see it. And it makes me a badass outlaw who goes against the grain.

Feels good man.

>Muh need to have reboot of ghost shooting film because it's important for girls to pretend to shoot ghostmonsters with lasers. So important. So empowering.
Girlbabies btfo

If you don't watch it and love it you're sexist.

There is a simple solution user.

youtu.be/YigM-F4oSIE

SEXIST BIGGOT I BET YOU OWN A FUCKING STAR TREK GUMBALL MACHINE YOU FUCKING LOSER NERD

The jig is up

If it's going to make money, it's going to be because of the "Transformers effect"

"HAAHAHAHAH BRO THIS MOVIE LOOKS SHIT"

"YEAH LETS GO SEE IT"

Nintendo Nerd dude was smart by saying "I'm not gonna go see it, why should I if I'm gonna hate it?"

Holy fuck you guys are setting things up to be hilarious if this does well.

And the ready-made excuse that reviewers won't be "allowed" to give it bad ratings is completely false. Bad SJW movies still get bad reviews.

>tfw you like McKinnon and Wiig and want a better career for them both

Sony says a lot of stupid fucking shit.

The leaked emails contained discussions about how a Sinister Six movie would do 2 billion easily and that afterwords they should bring back Tobey Maguire and make Spider-Man vs. Amazing Spider-Man

That's not a big estimate when you think outside the domestic gross.

why are you saying this? literally every single person on this board knows this, what the fuck?

Nothing to see here, this is like when politicians say they're absolutely still going to win even when they're clearly not, like Bernie Sanders. The most hilarious thing is it's not even like Warcraft, where the Chinese will see it in hordes.

Source?

that email was fake i believe, someone on Sup Forums made it up.

In the past maybe.
Not anymore -- now we will witness a full-fledged onslaught of critics giving movie good reviews just because of the controversy.

For fuck's sake look at the Force Awakens, a mediocre film at best that critics praised following a controversy surrounding the black and female leads. Even sites like HitFix went all in to defend it and wrote articles to say why Ray wasn't a Mary Sue.

This movie is going to do great with the critics because either they'll be too scared to go against their SJW friends, or they ARE the SJWs and just want to stick it to "cis-gendered, white, male scum."

Go watch ID alone. Dont tell her. Wasnt really hard

sure user

sure

You weak piece of shit.

Because its one of the pillars of liberalism.

Womyn can do no wrong=multiculturalism in Europe is a good thing=brexit is for losers=mass unregulated immigration is great=niggers are not the most violent and criminal minorities=guns are not the issue, niggers and muslims are=LGBGTDRERDSDSDWEDSDGS+++----

They are so attached into the same narrative, if you remove a single one the other ones fall with it. Thats why they will never allow it and why people who seem to be completely unrelated to the issue at hand defends the new GB.

Do you guys want to be triggered?

This will sell many, many tickets. If you spend some time off the internet and talk to normies, they want to see this.

The feminists will rub it in your face.

They will make more girl power movies.

And the powers that be, will rake in all that sweet cash. Face it Sup Forums it's over, we lost.

Hollywood execs know exactly how to play the brain dead liberal SJW crowd and get them all worked up.

wasn't it just a decade ago these SJWs and Feminists were fighting AGAINST corporate greed and hollywood CEOs?

Now liberals are being used by Hollywood to pan their shitty movies... and the liberals have no self awareness that they're being used.

lol

looks alright, i'm seeing it with a date
stay triggered :^)

>new culture koolaid
>muh SJW agenda that is out to destroy white males

It's just a reboot, it's all about money. Don't get your panties up in a bunch. It's most likely shit for the same reason the other reboots that failed were shit: just using the name and none of the talent to draw in people does not a lasting movie make.

This will all blow over soon, and will probably be forgotten just like Total Recall, Robocop, Pan, etc. The more you just talk shit instead of rightly criticizing on actual facts/reality, the more power you give to the SJWs on the opposite side of your spectrum. Shut the fuck up, ignore, and it'll die soon. Fuck I hate teenagers, fucking loudmouth retards think their voice must be heard and must tell the whole world about it cause their opinion is fucking precious. I'm 26 and I've noticed hardly anyone my age or older acts like that. Social media was a mistake.

>wasn't it just a decade ago these SJWs and Feminists were fighting AGAINST corporate greed and hollywood CEOs?

I think the hippies of the boomer generation would be mortally terrified by how liberals went from being against big $$$ and greed to basically selling out to corporations.. via the "nerd" movement.

Disney is raking billions from this herd mentality.

They made Slimer black?

Wanted to write guns are the issue. not niggers and muslims

I rage too fast sometimes

>I think the hippies of the boomer generation would be mortally terrified by how liberals went from being against big $$$ and greed to basically selling out to corporations.. via the "nerd" movement.
>Disney is raking billions from this herd mentality.

2016 "Poser" Nerds = 1980's Corporate Drones

That's why I'm gonna join in on the rich mentality. Fuck this class warfare bullshit.

The more we kick and scream at each other, the more money they make. Who needs to make risky investments when you can just make money on their anger.

>I think the hippies of the boomer generation would be mortally terrified by how liberals went from being against big $$$ and greed to basically selling out to corporations.. via the "nerd" movement.

Liberals lost any ideology against coporate greed they had when Feminist girls started dressing like Star Wars sluts to get attention.

Reminder that normies don't care about your opinion and are going to see this.
Reminder it's going to make a billion dollars worldwide.