Hey guys. It's been awhile. Probably about a year since I've checked in with you

Hey guys. It's been awhile. Probably about a year since I've checked in with you.

Ask me anything you'd like.

Why is there so much occult symbolism in media?

whats your opinion of me?

and why cant england have a milkshake delivery service?

Why are you Jewish?

BILL CYPHER, YOU WILL NOT TRICK ME AGAIN. GET YOUR WEASELY-ASS NIGLET VOICE BACK INTO THE PORTAL!

Thank you for asking.

The occult symbolism you see is not associated with the Illuminati.

It would help if you were more specific.

Pyramids and The Eye of Horus (or The All Seeing Eye) are our symbols. As for other symbols that might appear Satanic, they are not. Those could be shown due to a multitude of reasons.

Thank you for your inquiry.

We do not have an opinion of you.

I am not, although we do have Jews in our society.

war breaking out this week? srsly tho?

Do I actually stand a chance of making a difference in the world without being a member of the Illuminati?

Gravity Falls is an interesting case of the mass media trying to downplay our influence and increase their own.

But remember, We are always watching out for you.

i don't care what your society thinks of me,
i want your opinion.
you are able to think for yourself right?

and please answer my question about milkshake delivery services in england.

Why do you lust for complete control?

Crave after all the responsibilities?
and headaches?
and hate ?
and resistance ?
lack of sleep, free time,
You can only do so much and no one can do a;; that needs to be done
Why do you want to fail?

There are already constant wars being waged between multiple nations all over the world. The theater resides in the middle east.

There will not be new developments beyond the middle east for quite some time. An exact date as to when it will leave that theater is impossible, as we do not control all governments across the world.

Yes. You absolutely do. Our citizens do not apply. They are chosen by Us and join Our society voluntarily. You are on the right path.

And remember, We are always watching out for you.

We do not. We stand for the advancement of mankind as a whole..

We have Citizens constantly working around the world. We are here to guide humanity on what we perceive to be the correct path. We are not evil.

What do you perceive to be the correct path? What makes so sure your opinion is the correct one?

Why use Egyptian symbols? Are you Freemasons?

I am able to think for myself, yes.

The market is not determined by The Illuminati. You are asking the wrong question to the wrong person.

to be more concise then, will the election result be enough to trigger an east vs west conflict outside of the middle east?

fuck man.

do you know who i should go to with my milkshake question?

what are you claiming here, fake op

So when do we get a full backstory on human civilization?

Who erected the Georgia Guide Stones?

Does I support Agenda 21?

A completely logical and harmonious society.

We believe every human knows the correct path. It is simply a matter of people choosing how they wish to live their lives.

We are not sure Our opinion is correct. Only time will tell whether an investment into the betterment humanity was a wise choice.

Will your group make itself known?

The Freemasons idolized Us. We came before, and will last long after the Freemasons die.

The symbols aren't quite Egyptian as much as they are universal. As in, anyone from around the world can see light at the top of a pyramid and derive our message from basic Geometry and symbolism.

According to Our predictions, no, it will not. Although, We are not infallible.

Y'all have done a shitty job of guiding so far,
totally fucked, what changes in guiding will you invoke to correct your "path"?

What piece of human civilization is missing that you'd wish to learn?

You've heard of Us.

We already have.

who are you pretending to be

How do you intend to show people this enlightened path without being present? Or do you hide in religion?

Also what is best code language to learn for present and future applications

So in your opinion humans are both harmonious and logical?

Why do you guys keep putting your symbolism in K-pop videos? It’s dumb.

Why do you assume we have done a poor job? Do you not live comfortably? Do you not have access to a means of communication that could not be imagined before the 20th century? Are you not free to do as you please?

What is it that you desire out of life?

If you seek the upper echelon, search for the light at the top.

No one.

ITT: Autism the final frontier

From where I'm sitting the wealth of the world is being spent poorly, a good example was this election.

>Inquiry
>Doesn't know difference between enquiry and inquiry

Fake and gay

We don't. We will stay behind the scenes, so to speak, and guide humanity as We have done for centuries.

We do Our best. We are not perfect. We are not infallible. We do not control the world.

We do not hide in religion.

They have the potential to be, yes.

How humans really formed, the theory of evolution seems to be mere theory and religious texts don't help as much in expounding on the matter beforehand.

Any plans on giving out medical breakthroughs like organ regrowth?

Haha, this made me laugh. My favorite example is I Am The Best by 2ne1.

We do not force our influence onto others. Our membership is voluntary. We do, however, have many friends around the world, and especially in Korea.

Why not hide in religion? You gain mass control of people that consistently show complete and utter devotion, to the point of honelessness and death

Staying in control of the government works but you raise the highest risks of rebellion and annihilation
But with religion, you get the highest amount of devoted followers
Pair the two and world domination is easy

Also you didn't answer my coding question

op is the ultimate youtube faggot

not that user, but imagine the consequences of creating another "dark ages"

We do not force humans to act as We wish.

If individuals (whether good or bad) wish to spend their money poorly, that is their own choice.

We are not evil.

We do not control the world. We influence it.

Are you guys into transhumanism, eugenics, breeding geniuses?

I don't think it is extreme to believe that religion could be manipulated to push for excellence in science

If done correctly, could very easily become a scientific golden age

Our goal isn't control. Our goal isn't power. Our goal is the betterment of mankind.

As for your coding question, I don't know. I'm not omnipotent. I'm a person, like you.

Absolutely not.

when we die, do we go toward the light or away from it.

Depends if the light is a burning flame.
Illuminati out

Thank you everyone for your questions.

I will return when I am told.

Until next time, keep seeking the light at the top.

Who's your idol?

hey just quickly would global genocide benefit the cause? you know over population ect

dumbest fucking thing I've ever read thanks

Where is the light at the top?!?!

Who are you?

tune in next week for more illuminati confirmed

Why? 1% of the population own 50 % of the wealth.
80 % of the world is at war
4 billion are living in poverty

No one is free, taxes monopolies indenture all

I desire comfort in knowledge,
to see my neighbors and those afar with no need to struggle to find shelter, food and peace.

I assume nothing about your accomplishments, are lack there off. It is self evident that you are
just a turd with the shit squeezed out.

Not OP but just start it yourself and you'll see if theres a demand for it.

Why do you say you're watching our for us? Are you watching out for me? Why?