God, I love being Hispanic

God, I love being Hispanic.

No white guilt, no feeling bad about the color of my skin.

Great food, women, language, life.

Whites and blacks fight race wars while we Hispanics laugh at your dumbasses

Other urls found in this thread:

mrctv.org/blog/they-keep-finding-bodies-illegal-alien-minor-influx-spurs-gang-crime-ny-suburb
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Umayyad_conquest_of_Hispania
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reconquista
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Me parece justo. Listo, se acabó el thread.

¿Cual es tu país?

▓▓▓▓
This is a brick for Donald Trump's wall
If we can get enough people to make bricks,Donalds wall will be built in no time!

Yeah gotta love hairy bitches with fat arses.

Hispanics don't care about illegals, they want them out as much as everyone else.

>arses

Fuck off you Muslim-loving PoS.

Yeah, but pencil dicks

I was in Spain many times.
Typical women is 2/10 with long ugly face, big nose and small saggy tits. The only cute girl I met in Spain turned out to be from Poland.

Also they are the laziest people I've ever met, we're talking about laziest of niggers level, allergic to be productive level.

Also 99% can't speak english, even basic level.

Working in Spain is like working with retarded brainless monkeys - they can't do even the simplest tasks without screwing someting

>typical white girl from the south

implying whites don't eat everything they get their hands on

where have you been?
Catalonia and northern Spain is very different from the South.

At least they aren't fat like Usanians

>No white guilt, no feeling bad about the color of my skin.
What's that user?

Any more of the Asian one?

Same here user. Bonus I'm light skinned too. Me gustan las gringas tambien

Get back to work pedro
>spics are the argonians of america

i love being white and fucking hispanics

idk why they like white guys so much, but hey more for us

You sick fuck... are you masturbating to that? Really?

next generation will be even better

OP is right but he forgot to mention that sadly every hispanic women blimps out and becomes a total fatass after marriage and again after menopause.

half asian/caucasian master race for me pls

>great food
Dude all you beaners do is recycle and wrap shit differently. Quit acting like you don't have the most retarded halfassed way of cooking.Sure it's tasty, but it's nothing special. Also hispanic women get fat in their 20's, so your women are 70% trash too. And I think 70% is undercutting it.

this is a known problem... but if they avoid it, they hardly age

When asked, "what about our other family who aren't legal?" My mom said she did care, ive never agreed with my mom more

agreed, theyre so easy and just keep coming back to me. I dont think the hispanics are satisfying them enough. I manage fine

I was so disappointed from the food in spain. They fucking fry everything. But the stuff in the supermarket is amazing. As soon as we started cooking ourselves in that holiday it was all right.

yep thats why i fuck them while theyre young. im white so i dont have to settle for fat kidded out hispanic. leave them old ass bitches for them

Enjoy your STDs.

When people say they are hispanic they usually mean mexican in the US. People from spain are considered European and mostly white.

Cool bro, I'm black, I'm a true nigger that fucks white girls, spanics like it the ass so much
Man I just put my dong inside their asses while they fart and scream ANDALE ANDALE

or they are attracted to men who are stable

People from Spain r gipsys and sand niggers

haven't got one yet

If you like assfucking chicks visit germany. Never met a girl here who wasn't into it.

Haven't been there in awhile but I believe you.

I hate Mexicans more than niggers I think, depending on the day really

RACIST!

Yea, I know

Hispanics work under the table and get government assistance. Blacks do t work at all and get government assisatance. Whites work and bust their asses and can't afford healthcare!

well you beaners did invent nachos

America

I'm white and a Texan. I love Mexicans and Hispanics. I think people who have all this hate for hispancis have never interacted with the cultures at all.

>Whites and blacks fight race wars while we Hispanics laugh at your dumbasses
we don't like you either, and don't you hispanics wants to be niggers or something? every single spic i know that comes from mexico acts like a nigger.... talks like a nigger.. it's obviously fake... fake and gay

>I think people who have all this hate for hispanics have never interacted with the cultures at all.

I prefer to not get robbed or my wife to get raped. thank you very much.

>great women
If you don't mind someone who will murder you in your sleep. Great sex, not great women.

Usanians. Where can i find usania on the map?

Well memed

if anything it's the men you have to watch out for

Used to hang out with this Salvadoran chick. Would have been the only Hispanic girl I've ever been with but I was married at the time and didn't want to be that guy who cheats. She got a job out of state before I could get divorced. That my friends, is what you call regret. Should have fucked. Could have fucked. Moral of the story, Salvadoran chicks are fucking gorgeous, so don't miss an opportunity to hook up with one because you'll regret it.

>great life
Poverty of...Brazil? Spain? Venezuela? Mexico? Chile? Argentina? Panama?

Btw bro. You seen the new american dad episode? The ultimate white guilt propaganda this year. Glad im not white.

>inviting a nigger to germany
why?

every country on earth has poverty ya fuckin dipshit.

>language

Spanish is literally the worst sounding language on the planet. Aside from that, you're alright.

> Sup Forums Hispanic
> Sup Forums free college for being Hispanic
> Sup Forums medical professional earning 100k plus
> fucked more white chicks than I can count cause green is the only color they care about
> hot wife with 2 bitches on side
Mfw you faggots talk about "durr white race superior" "dey took dar jawbs!"
LOTS of work available in fields my friend picking veggies.
Manual labor is good for the soul. Trumpkins always have a job.... at McDonald's and serving me.

you misspelled french

What about chinese? romance languages are tolerable ie spanish to beautifiul ie french, but there's nothing great about chinese and japanese. German is even a shitty harsh language.

Don't insult us Hispanics by saying we belong in Mexico. Mexicans are the dirtiest of all the Latin American people.

Damn and I came in here for nude pics of Jodi Arias...

I definitely have a thing for mestizo chicks; pic related.

Don't blame me for what mexicans in America want to claim. They always identify as hispanic eventhough they are mexican ancestry.

Here

Actually Spic chicks are great for Fucking but DON'T get involved with them in relationship. They are super jealous (esp if you buy them shit) and don't want to be kicked off the gravy train. So best thing to do is just FWB them and don't buy them shit.

Shut your stupid face faggot. You're all the same to me, a bunch of bean burrito eating spicks.

Still waiting for my cheeseburger Cletus

Why were were a majority of trump protestors Hispanic then?

>Whites and blacks fight race wars while agreeing that hispanics are the trash of this planet
fixed that for you

White guilt does not exist lol

Since White people founded this society and 95% of all the inventions we use today are of White origin, you should be the one with guilt for taking advantage of that.

I cut my own grass and maintain my swimming pool myself, also I don't drive a piece of shit with hydraulics and dingo balls, so really have no need for them, oh yeah also I don't own a tobacco farm or ab orchard of any kind, so really have no need for wet backs

sucks that jodi arias is a psycho murderer, she is pretty fucking hot, damn.

i know they say the crazies are the best in bed, but that's a bit farther than im willing to go

im white and where i live there arent any niggers

your argument is invalid fuckface

also your race is known for beeing poor so fuck that

I live near the Mission in San Francisco, Latino central here. Most hispanics here are mud class people. Openly pissing on the streets, picking their noses in front of you. They are loud and as stupid as fuck. And, the gangs and crime are rife in that community. These aren't people from Mexico City, and other big cities. Those people are way better. There is a gulf between big city hispanics and country hispanics. These are the Latino version of redneck hicks.

white guilt lol

maybe 1% feels guilty and thats it

Soon they'll get Ellis Acted and forced out.

>no feeling bad about the color of my skin
your nose is prbly clogged up, mouthbreathing taconigger

>Food
>beans or covered in salsa
Okay, sure...

You got to fuck Jodi arias and right after. Go home. Dangerous and crazy Latina bitch to sleep by.

No not really, a majority of white populated countries are pretty well off and developed

Hahaha love this guy

Who the fuck told you that you could use my computer? Get your ass back outside and finish mowing the lawn.

I'm a white guy from NZ living in the US. Don't feel guilty at all. I feel sorry for a lot of people here though, there are a lot of neglected, underserved people.

>that comes from mexico

Yeahh no try again please, its the ones that are born here that are either trying to be niggers or trying to be actual Americans. Ive worked with Mexicans from mexico and they are pretty much hard working men in their 30s trying to make something of themselves.

You can't honestly deny the food doesn't taste good. Nothing beats a good cerveza with lime and tacos. seriously.

This guy.

This guy fucking knows.

or that they are harless lmaooo smelling like a fucking big mac 24/7, britt fags are the worse anyways, they are the most undeveloped of all the whites disgusting trailer trash with out the trailers lmaooo

Nah, Hispanics are alright. Muslims are the trash of this planet.

Dude no. No dude. It's the women. They are the insane ones. They are so fucking insane. Don't stick your dick in crazy. That being said they are the best things you can stick your dick in.

Oh come on, your ironic shit baiting is so poor even the british wouldn't want it. Try harder shitskin.

>Whites and blacks discuss race wars while we Hispanics laugh at your dumbasses while we cut each other's throat
FTFY

lmaoooo bitch is you fucking stupid tienes que ser un pendejo si piensas eso, sin nosotros ustedes estubieran llenos de putos negros como estan hoy, osea ubicate pendejo mexico tiene mas industria que todo latin america, ustedes son los que estan segados como los fucking monkey niggers de america, levanta un libro pinche bestia pendeja mexico era la segunda españa bestia inmunda eres un animal y todos los que piensan igual son unos baja classe niggers mil veces tener sangre india que negra como ustedes tienen, asi que chingas a toda tu perra puta golfa madre maldito bastardo, igual aun y'all can't never ever no matter how much y'all want for someone not to stereotype you, you will because u are a tainted fucking animal any way u put it you fucking junlge monkey bitch. if u don't have a pure white blood, if you aren't germanic then please shut the fuck up u fucking nigger no matter from what country you still a fucking dirty smelly tainted nigger.

Only Spaniards are white.
Hispanics are various mixtures of Spanish Europeans, Native Amerindians, SubSaharan Africans, Native Caribbean Islanders, and Other Europeans.

Only Peninsulares are white. All others are Hispanic which can mean Half bloods, Quarter bloods, Mestizos and others.

Hispanics are mixed race. Their cultures vary amongst each other so greatly that Hispanic means NOTHING genetically. You are part Caucasian, Amerindian, African and sometimes part Asian. Your cultures' and Spanish so greatly from each other and Actual Spanish that it makes English diaspora accents seem trivial to understand. Even in the jungle of South America there exists a bastardized mixture of Portugese and Spanish called Portuñol or Ésporto.

I have a friend with big breasts and a desk cluttered with little glass animals. Her friend from Argentina said, "I like your chichis!". My friend had always thought that chichis meant breasts.

Startled by this, my friend responded, "What do you mean?!?!"

"I like you r chi chis. (Paused) You r neek naks"

"My knickknacks? Oh thank god, I thought you meant my~ you know..."

"No I don't know", said the Argentine. "I just like your chichi knickknacks."

"Omg I thought chichis means, "breasts" !", said my friend.

"Maybe somewhere, but in Argentina it only means little neek nak charming things stuff like that, ok?"

"Ok", my friend stopped blushing and concluded that her Chi-Chi's might now make an even better conversation piece after that incident.

Spanish varies greatly as it was introduced long ago to various different populations, so much so that when the meme of Spanish met deep in the hinterlands, many accents met and coalesced into something wild and new.

mrctv.org/blog/they-keep-finding-bodies-illegal-alien-minor-influx-spurs-gang-crime-ny-suburb

ms-13 is killing niggers in the us!

OPEN THE BORDER COMPLETELY

Irish Catholic. Immune to white guilt, what with the slavery and all that shite. Yeah, a quarter of the country is cucked by the brits, but we can go anywhere in the world and people are falling over themselves to know us. The accent is audible Spanish fly to women, guys want to buy us a bars worth of drinks, and we never get in trouble with the fuzz. The second you whip out an Irish passport, all's forgiven. Pretty great tbh, if only we didn't have to deal with the alcoholism.

>white guilt

Guess what retard? The VAST majority of us don't have that. We fucking love being white.

>Spaniards
>White
Pick one.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Umayyad_conquest_of_Hispania
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reconquista

Racemixing with muds for over 700 years.

The only ones that avoid it are from families with More Spanish blood than nigger or Indian.