Could anybody convince me why Donald Trump would be a better President than Hillary Clinton? I asked a friend this...

Could anybody convince me why Donald Trump would be a better President than Hillary Clinton? I asked a friend this, yesterday, and he said "you don't get it, maybe you have to understand business" (he's studying a business marketing course in college, i thought this was an embarrassing statement). I've never entirely understood this argument that "oh he's a great business man and negotiator, he'll get America all the greatest deals!". Like, do people think that it would be just Trump and Putin in a room smoking cigars and negotiating with each other about international agreements? This was after I had asked him a few questions about Trump's policies, which seem to me to are relatively unsubstantial or impractical / impossible to implement. I see Hillary as a really bad person, and I do not really think she will be a very good president. I do, however think she will be competent and be able to conduct herself like a politician.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aYlDUSEadpY
twitter.com/ElinaBeauchamp/status/795952387718578176
youtube.com/watch?v=Q76rxpKm3m4
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/10/24/exclusive-investigation-donald-trump-faces-foreign-donor-fundrai/
youtube.com/watch?v=silfiTY32xo
youtube.com/watch?v=OM9jhGiIAFM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>guys trumps shit
>btw i totaly hate hillary lol
0.05 cents has been deposited

Hilary is a puppet.

For?

What's something you care about politically?

he wouldnt. hes in it for himself. he cowarded off stage just feom seeing a hillary sign.
ever notice how his policies are all one liners and he cant ecpand on them? or how he cant get through an interview without contradicting himself? cuz he has no idea what hes doing, hes trolling for attention. hes been a lifelong democrat but switched to R for this election

Today is doomsday boys. It was nice knowing ya

I was asking for somebody elses 2 cents who may be more informed on the topic than me, you dumb fuck. And disliking both candidates doesn't mean that one isn't better. Another non-argument from another dunce, like Trump

everything is better than a smiling ubercunt thats gonna start war with russia. whats so hard to understand? fucking cuck faggot

Donald Trump is there because there's literally no one else on earth that could stand next to Hillary Clinton and make her seem like the better choice.

They're going to make her the next president, so they needed to put her up against someone you would accept that she plausibly could have beaten in a "fair election".

>Cowarded off a stage from a Hillary sigh

He didn't know it was a Hillary sign genius, he just saw some people fighting and someone shouted gun and he ran like any person with a reasonable desire to live.

You forgot to mention said person is on the CTR Payroll, you forgot to mention that he went out 5 minutes later to finish his rally even though he didn't know the dangers lurking out there. If someone could of snuck a gun past security who knows.

Call him what you want but if you think he's completely in it for himself then you really don't give him enough credit. How in any way has he come across as "only doing this for myself"

Well im not from America but one of the few points of interest I have in the election is the expansion or radical islam and jihadism. In this category, I feel that Trump is the winner, but I still feel that his stances on this topic are terrible. He wants to implement surveilence of online activity of people trying to enter the country (dangerous precedent) and his strategy of what is essentially terror-bombing and his ignorance on the topic of nuclear weapons is astonishing. I would still prefer Hillary as president, all things considered.

>you have reached today's maximum CTR payments

>Could anybody convince me why Donald Trump would be a better President than Hillary Clinton?
No, no one can because it's not true.

youtube.com/watch?v=aYlDUSEadpY for those who says Clinton doesn't have a temper - every story i heard from people working with her says all she knows is anger.

BTW i don't know how you can say Clinton is competent - she used an unsecure email server to store classified information ffs.

Lots of people like to play off "not knowing how to use email" as a big deal. Like how can you compare that to the crimes Donald Trump has done?

Lets see what's hes done. He's been accused of sexual charges all 6 months before the election. He had a child rape case against him that was dropped twice, retried as a civil case and thrown out again the final time.

Lets see what Clinton has done
Fact

>Hillary defended her sick rapist husband and threatened his victims, including Monica Lewinsky.

Fact

>She opposed Gay marriage when it suited her interests, and later supported it when it suited her interests. When taken to task on her flip-flopping, she would LIE and ATTACK the questioner.

Fact:

>She shamelessly lied and then lied about lying about being under sniper fire in Bosnia.

Fact:

>She blamed the 2007-2008 financial crisis on unaware homeowners.

Fact:

>She supported the Iraq war.

Fact:

>She has always taken money (and rewarded) big banks (who are her biggest donors)

Fact

>She accepts money from shady governments including Saudi Arabia

Fact:

>She colluded with the DNC to ROB the nomination from Bernie Sanders.

Not to mention the number of mounting conspiracies agasiint her.

Not to mention the head of the fucking fbi and the department of justice are buddy buddy with her. This lady is a threat to the union of the country itself.

The level of evidence indicating that Bill has sexually assaulted women is astounding, and for her to defend him on this while championing womens rights is absurd.

1. he will put the right people in the right places to negotiat good deals.
2. he is NOT bought and paied for by lobbists
3. he won't start a war with russia (this should be 1)
4. read fucking wikki leaks hillary is bacially cersei lannister ... she thinks shes awesome but everything she touches turns to shit and she is to ignorant and stubborn to learn from her mistakes and instead constantly plays the blamegame.

If for no other reason, Trump would have been better because of the fact that Hillary sold her presidency to foreign governments while Secretary of state .

yeah because an orange manchild said so,,,

How does she has good conduct when her first reaction to any negative press is to blame the Russian's is pretty silly - she might have a Politicians demeanor but she does not have a Politicians grace.

Honestly with all this Russia blaming i would not be surprised if she was trying to create a narrative on why we should go to war with Russia. She would want to get involved with other countries much more than Trump and who knows how her negotiations with Putin would go and how she would react if she didn't get her way.

This

Because he is a right winger, convinced racist and a rich hustler - exactly what the world and the USA need. A strong, pure blooded soldier of power, might and prowess.

Vote Trump today - the world needs change,

You can help change it.

Ya, im aware of how terrible a person Clinton is. I hated the clintons before this election, and befire she ran against obama in 2008. I hated her from when Chrsitopher HItchens released No One left To Lie To. But Trump is completely (literally) unqualified to be President.

>1. he will put the right people in the right places to negotiat good deals.
What are you basing this off? Is there any more evidence to suggest that he would pick more capable people than Hillary to carry out their duties?

>how she would react if she didn't get her way.
Trump is literally a man-child who throws Tantrums when he doesn't get what he wants

>i dont need evidence for facts
>whatever i feel is a fact is good enough

>he didn't know the dangers lurking out there
He was going int an arena where everyone goes through security. He wasn't going out on the streets of some gangbanger neighborhood.
He brave.

twitter.com/ElinaBeauchamp/status/795952387718578176

mad CTR?

google it? find out for yourself

I'm sorry but if you have to be autistic if you believe any candidate would declare war on a country with as big a nuclear arsenal. If that's why you're voting for Trump you should really get your head out of your ass.

Removal of the tax loopholes corporations use to dodge taxes and hide money overseas.

Removal of corporate inversions.

Basically you want the 1% to pay their fair share in taxes you have to remove the loopholes and tricks they use to get out of paying it.

Hillary just wants to raise taxes that the 1% will dodge and offers no solution to this problem along with refusing to address it.

>1. he will put the right people in the right places to negotiat good deals.

At the end of the day he listens to NO ONE
>2. he is NOT bought and paied for by lobbists

YET. Only because he hasn't been in the game YET
>3. he won't start a war with russia (this should be 1)

With the temperament of a child, more likely him than ANY politician
>4. read fucking wikki leaks hillary is bacially cersei lannister ... she thinks shes awesome but everything she touches turns to shit and she is to ignorant and stubborn to learn from her mistakes and instead constantly plays the blamegame.

And Trump has NEVER apologized for anything. Actually said he had nothing to confess to god.

wheres your evidence she robbed bernie apart from breitbart bs

he already is bought out. breitbarts owner is his top donor

he wont start a war with russia, he will just make them a superpower and then the next president will have to deal with them

you keep saying that, but we still don't hear any argument.

admit, you've been played by the media and all the bad things they tried to portrait Trump as.

the same happened to me. But you know, if the stabilishment hates someone so much, there must be something good about him.

Although Hillary released her Tax Returns she has a very infamous Clinton Foundation that is known for its lack of transparency. She has too many crimes to reasonably list out, the most obvious of which were proven by Wikileaks emails. A vote for Hillary Clinton is a vote for the most arrogant and treasonous snake the US has ever produced.

>admit, you've been played by the media and all the bad things they tried to portrait Trump as.

the same happened to me
If you believe (or allow) the media manipulates your opinions that much, youre as much of a brainwashed waster as the people you think youre criticizing

>"You keep saying that, but we dont hear any argument"

Um, hmm, gee let me think. He said he's going to build a wall across the mexican border (Basically impossible because it goes through rough terrain, villages etc) and expects the Mexican government to pay for it even though they are under 0 obligation to do so which means you and your family would have to be stuck paying for such a wall for the entirety of their lifetimes because of the cost of maintenance. Not like any of this matters, because the majority of immigrants come in legally and overstay their welcome.

How about the fact that he promised to eradicate crime?

How about the fact that he thinks global warming (A threat which is getting worse by the day) is a chinese conspiracy?

How about the fact he wants to deport muslims because of the actions of 1 ten thousandth of the worlds islamic population?

How about the fact he wants to monitor and put surveillance on peoples internet usage before getting into the country, which sets a really fucking dangerous precedent?

Atleast Clinton isn't a fucking autist who's made promises that mean 0. Even if she has, it's nowhere near the amount Trump has.

>But you know, if the stabilishment hates someone so much, there must be something good about him.
Or maybe he just is the Douche he seems to be.

**yaaaaaaawn**

this site really is full of losers haah

please stop with the facts.
trumptards don't understand facts.

Shit dude, you got me, I'm really gonna go kill myself now that some cunt on Sup Forums called me a loser because he doesn't have the brain cells to read a post which isn't even particularly long.

This pretty much.

>I see Hillary as a really bad person,

yeah, just sooo bad...

Hillary is dying

This basically.

The fact that so many kids like him just highlights the problem;

They don't know who the fuck Donald Trump his, but he makes the grown-ups all angry, so...

solid one

>How about the fact that he thinks global warming (A threat which is getting worse by the day) is a chinese conspiracy?

This isn't a lie. China is the largest contributor to atmospheric carbonic acid, ala foundries and chemical refinement industries.

>How about the fact he wants to deport muslims because of the actions of 1 ten thousandth of the worlds islamic population?
The thing about this is; if Trump wrong about muslims, nothing bad happens to us.
But if Trump is wrong about muslims, they'll rape our women and shoot up every public gathering they can (Europe).

>How about the fact he wants to monitor and put surveillance on peoples internet usage before getting into the country, which sets a really fucking dangerous precedent?
This has been happening since Windows XP was cutting edge software.

>Atleast Clinton isn't a fucking autist who's made promises that mean 0.
Evidence?

>How about the fact that he promised to eradicate crime?
This is..bad? Suddenly liberals want crime?

He never said he wanted to deport Muslims. I've looked through tons of quotes of his, and all he said he wanted to do was halt immigration from countries that are known to harbor terrorists.

youtube.com/watch?v=Q76rxpKm3m4

Even Trump praises Clinton and her husband.

"she is a wonderful woman"

oh Donald...

>if you think he's completely in it for himself then you really don't give him enough credit. How in any way has he come across as "only doing this for myself"

when has he ever done anything except for himself. he is always talking about himself (his good genes his great education his great brain, he has the best words, he has the best plans the best hotels the best women the best little hands... it is all about donald, the boy that never grew up and none said 'no' to. He is the embodiment of narcissism. Gold plated bathrooms and trophy wives, bribing officals and plastering his name on everything - and beleives that putting his name on it makes it worth more (not anymore, Donnie - falling hotel bookings and people wanting to take the name off buildings - new hotels called Scion, not Trump, because the developers know what you are really worth)

it is all about him, for him. all about the crowds and the adulation. all about the ego.

he has said he is not going to dothe job - he will hand it over to Pence. he just wants the title and the salutes.

and doesn't he look silly when he comes up against a real political power - like the President of Mexico? Stands like a chastened schoolboy and says "we didn't talk about who would pay for the wall" yeah right. He got told to fuck off and that was that.

>I feel that Trump is the winner,
how can you given the huge problems with his stance that you outline? Trump would destroy the very little good will that the US had built up since Bush in the middle east, and be a direct recruiter for terrorism and jihad against the USA.

>The thing about this is; if Trump wrong about muslims, nothing bad happens to us.
But if Trump is wrong about muslims, they'll rape our women and shoot up every public gathering they can (Europe).
This should be your stance on global warming shill.
>This is..bad? Suddenly liberals want crime?
The king of straws have arrived. A quick look into basic human psychology and sociology will show that there will always be a percentage of the population that are "criminals". Keep up that talk about eradicating crime when America has more people in prison per capital than any other nation in the world. The bubble you live in seems quite comfy.

>Fact
>>She accepts money from shady governments including Saudi Arabia

like most of these so called facts this isn't true. The Foundation that bears her name (and her husbands) to which she has given tens of millions of dollars, personally, accepted money from a secular, non political international foundation called "the Friends of Saudi Arabia" which has non saudi donors as well as some donors from within Saudi Arabia. It is a group devoted to helping Saudi arabia develop and become a secular and open society.

A registered charity accepting money from such a group, to be used for charitable purposes world wide to combat AIDS, child poverty and empower women's rights, is hardly the same as what you are falsely implying - that she ersonally took a bribe from a foreign government.

your so called fact is a lie.

do some fact checking.

>"This isn't a lie"

So you're saying that global warming doesn't exist and is a conspiracy theory that the Chinese are fueling? Please.

>"The thing about this is; if Trump wrong about muslims, nothing bad happens to us.
But if Trump is wrong about muslims, they'll rape our women and shoot up every public gathering they can (Europe)."

It turns out I fucked up, what he actually did was call for a travel ban on muslims entering the country, regardless, I'm sure the best way to heal the cultural divide between middle eastern islamic radicalists and the west is to deny their access to the USA, and as a result basically force innocent islams who are running from their lives to despise the west more and join the likes of ISIS. That's a great idea man.

>"Evidence?"

What the fuck do you mean evidence? Have you heard Clinton make such an outlandish and autistic claim as to build a wall across the border of Mexico?

>"This is..bad? Suddenly liberals want crime?"

No, the emphasis is on the word eradicate. If Trump gets elected come back to me when the USA is some utopia where there are no crimes.

>2. he is NOT bought and paied for by lobbists

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/10/24/exclusive-investigation-donald-trump-faces-foreign-donor-fundrai/

you haven't seen this then?

trump selling influence for donations - to Chinese businessmen (it was a trap - offered to Clinton and refused - Trumps people not only accepted but told them how to do it to flout the law)

why was this not widely reported in the US?

well that was a lie...

sources? proof? anything credible? also see

Could you explain how he'll be worse than Hillary Clinton?

Listen, bro, here's the deal. We have 2 presidential candidates under federal investigation. Okay, let that sink in and come to terms with the fact that this country is fucked no matter what. Our nominees are being investigated by the feds. Holy shit. And no one cares!

Second, we've had Hillary as president a hundred times. She is the standard politician. It's nothing special. But, Trump is a wild card - like Reagan. He is not a career politician. You never know what will happen, for better or worse. It will be entertaining to watch. I want to see what happens because I'm running out of shows on Netflix.

Yeah, turns out I fucked up. Still isn't a smart idea to ban islamic immigrants. The second you do that the refugees who are running for their lives are denied asylum and begin to hate the west as much as ISIS and you drive more people to join them.

just VOTE GARY JOHNSON like I did.

a guy who is capable and not corrupt/evil

He's so stupid, he will never be able to keep anything bad he does a secret. Hillary however seems like the kinda person who will get away with 90% of the evil stuff she does.

the correct english for this post would be "How does she HAVE good conduct" althought eh phrase itself is awkward and not the sort of thing a fluent English speaker would say, Yuri.

good try, but once again your poor use of the language is showing up the fact that this pro Russia post is from the Disinformation Factory.

have a ruble. (Inb4 you are just blaming russia for posts saying the dems always blame russia, but I am not russia so you are wrong)

He'lls male. and not dream-like l bitch

yeah and that always works out well..

Not bought and payed for by lobbyists

End common core

Tariffs on businesses that want to leave America thus bringing jobs back

Getting rid sanctuary cities

In the long run, America WILL be safer with less spics (pic related)

Islam has never been present in America up until a couple decades ago and what it does WHEREVER it goes is not pretty, Trump will fix that (no visas for terrorist nations)

Trigger millions of leftists worldwide

NOT LITERALLY TELL ISIS WHAT YOUR PLAN TO DESTROY THEM IS PUBLICALLY

More $ towards rebuilding airports, bridges, highways etc.

Write in Hitler!

autist detected

>CORRECTING THE RECORD

I'm not sure if anyone can convince you of anything. I will say, that from a business, economic, and financial perspective... Trump APPEARS to have a very strong understanding of overt errors with the current system.

The biggest thing that I can impart upon you, is the Agenda 21 trade deals. These deals are UN created trade agreements that are 100% voluntary, and they call for outsourcing of jobs all around the world to improve the global economy.

Depending on how you feel about globalism, and how much you enjoy having rasshhairrah help you with tech support for an american company rather than your brothers and sisters which currently don't have a job,... you will either really like the idea of making other countries richer at our expense or you won't.

The president is figurehead with VERY LITTLE power constitutionally. The one thing they can do is make trade agreements, as well as the notable veto (and electing scotus judges and other clerical things). They are not godkings that can force much in the way of real change, they are just the public face of the nation, so we don't look like complete idiots to the world at large.

On that last point, Hillary has blatantly said they would start a war with Iran if she became president, and most of the international relations things which she has done, she herself has ruined fully. Russia hates the living shit out of her like most of the american people, and they don't trust her as far as they could throw her. And for good reason, she's a known liar.

So, bullet points:
* Trump has said that they will reverse the policies which has forced companies to make other nations money (by allowing cheap labor overseas, which is not a US policy, but a UN policy, that none of us voted for).

* Trump will make smart TRADE AGREEMENTS, which is the only real power the president has that is not clerical (the veto is nice, but also gets overturned with a 2/3s vote,..).

* Trump is not a liar. Nations respect Trump.

>YET. Only because he hasn't been in the game YET

Let's suppose someone sends a killer after you , but you get to pick which one.
You would pick the one that have experience and means or the goofy unskilled retard?

Orange is the new black!

>he already is bought out. breitbarts owner is his top donor

wew lad

ps. there is a lot more too --- but at very least: the choice is clear... by all measures as a president, Trump beats Hillary, every time.

I don't care how you vote, I just hope that helps your understanding, or better, if you have any questions please feel free to let me know. Good luck!

You're so right dude, Trump meant that China is the biggest contributer to global warming. Oh wait he called it a Chinese hoax, nevermind.

>if the stabilishment hates someone so much, there must be something good about him.

no the establishmant may actually know something. Not a single major newspaper, not a single journalist of standing, not a single political party or group of any standing (including the republican party) supports him, because they all know he is a con man, a fraud, an arrogant idiot that just lies and bullies his way into deals and listens to no-one and knows nothing. It can work in Buisness (I have a met a few like him, and never actually trade with them, but others do) but it won't work in ploitics.

Even if he got elected, the senate and house would close him down tighter than even Obama, and there would be impeachment proceedings within six months when he tried to do something unconstitutional - which he has repeatedly promised to do.

he is unfit by temperament, education, experience and character. and all that is manifestly clear.

youtube.com/watch?v=silfiTY32xo

>she has a very infamous Clinton Foundation that is known for its lack of transparency.

you mean is known for its transparency, and its world wide good works, spending over 87% of income on charity work and having very low overhead spend. don't you? You can look at the books on line you know...

Clinton wants more minorities to invade a white country. That alone is reason to not vote for her.

you that tired of life? try either sleeping or dying - but don't come here with that non argument, douchebag

Sorry buddy but I'm going to side with the 97% of scientific institutions that acknowedge global warming, instead of an autist Trump supporter on Sup Forums

you said that two months ago and that she would have a seizure on stage in the first debate and shit herself in front of the Trump.

It was false then and it ain't getting any better.

>an autist Trump supporter on Sup ForumsI'm visiting from Sup Forums to see how bad you Sup Forumstards are falling for the anti Trump propaganda, my sides are wrecked

Most of those so called ''scientific institutions'' have been proven time and time again to have been PAYED to skew with world temperature data.

Someone with knowledge in a sea of ad hominem insults. Pinch me

>This isn't a lie. China is the largest contributor to atmospheric carbonic acid, ala foundries and chemical refinement industries.

Trump said it was ahoax, not that the Chinese were the biggest contributors. Trump says Climate Change does not exist, that the earth is not worming, and he believes in "clean coal" which is a myth.

he is a global warming denier, and therefore a traitor to the USA, and the people of the world - a criminal against humanity.

>Citation needed

You're autistic.

>Trump said it was ahoax, not that the Chinese were the biggest contributors. Trump says Climate Change does not exist, that the earth is not worming, and he believes in "clean coal" which is a myth.
>he is a global warming denier, and therefore a traitor to the USA, and the people of the world - a criminal against humanity.

see
No I'm a redneck

your entertainment is not the point here. i don't care that you re a sick and stupid little wanker who thinks it would be funny to see th country torn apart by a crashing economy, and a race war. so fuck off with your silly fantasies - Trump would be a disaster, and the sort of upheaval in politics he is trying to bring about, and may yet manage - a rising by rednecks and alt right survivalists - would not be fun or funny to anyone with a brain or a heart.

>he is a global warming denier, and therefore a traitor to the USA

youtube.com/watch?v=OM9jhGiIAFM

>race war
In a white country.....m8, no more minorities....HOW AWESOME DOES THAT SOUND

>More $ towards rebuilding airports, bridges, highways etc.

where does he get this money? (pro tip - his tax plan has huge hole in it, and his trade tarrif plans will kill the economy)

>Tariffs on businesses that want to leave America thus bringing jobs back
Trump won't actually do this. This will make American business in multiple industries unable to compete internationally with companies overseas who have lower production costs because they're not being forced to pay unskilled workers an entitlement wage. This is just another trump talking point meant to appeal to uneducated trash people who think they're entitled to high paying blue collar work. Cuz america

>Getting rid of sanctuary cities
Determined at state level not federal. Marijuana is a schedule 1 drug at the federal level and they haven't been able to stop states from legalizing it. Stop dreaming about sanctuary cities.

>In the long run, America WILL be safer with less spics (pic related)
Pic not related at all. Also, less spics will mean a diminishing workforce which will hamstring our ability to be an economic power even more. White people are not having enough kids plain and simple. Same problem in Europe which is why they import Muslims. A large workforce (esp for lower level jobs) is vital for any robust economy.

>Islam has never been present in America
Muslims have lived in the us in large numbers through most of the 20th and 21st century. And they have been here well before that. The problems with Muslims didn't start until the 1970s when the us and its European allies started to heavily interfere in the Middle East. That has continued to this day.

>Trigger millions of leftists worldwide
This has already happened.

None of this really matters anyways. Trump is toast.

>b-b-but muh trump landslide reeeeee

>Not bought and payed for by lobbyists
see
Interesting that the same wording (and still mis-spelled - the word is "paid") is being used repeatedly by Trumpers...

or are they Putineers?

Why would I side with a (probably) unqualified asshole on YouTube on something that is unanimously agreed upon by the scientific community? I am not in the slightest way convinced that your denial of global warming is science-based, if this video didn't exist you would just cite an even more obscure video on YouTube to 'disprove' it.

>(pro tip - his tax plan has huge hole in it, and his trade tarrif plans will kill the economy)

Wrong. his tax plan has been praised by numerous respected economists.

All you're doing is looking for more excuses to hate on a savior to western civilization in the name of being trendy. Deny it all you want, it's exactly what you're doing.

Race war? Could you imagine how fast the monkeys would be put back in the zoo if whites actually showed up for that war? Instead whites are scared of being called racist, so the dindos are left to their self created ghettos and filth... but that type of patience would ware thin quick in an actual race war.