Truth

Truth.

Don't know if it's true but you haven't seen a colombian costeƱo drinking dec 31, january 1, 2 without rest.

>korean
>5

you'd be surpised how much soju they can swill

>Canadian
>2

Are you fucking kidding me

Maybe, but passed out drunken korean tourist being find out all over Cusco every sunday morning tells me otherwise

>British
>Germans
>Tolerance alcohol

how do they fare compared to the quechua?

maritimes > the rest of canada

Anyone else ever been so drunk they pissed their pants?

Koreans cannot handle alcohol at all.
t. quechua

i shit in a clothes hamper once.

you sure it isnt the low air pressure?

Top kek. Never had the poops while drinking, thank god. Once tried to piss on a keg in a living room in the middle of a party though. And in a sink.

Koreans drink pretty heavy.
There's a Korean I work with in Sydney who downs a bottle and a half of red wine every single night and still functions perfectly.

Maybe the lack of oxygen affects them.
I had no idea that the world saw Koreans as the exact opposite as we see them.

Never pissed myself.
Pissed in very public locations? Yes.
Puked in various locations? Yes.
Done stupid, embarrassing shit? Yes.
Fucked a Filipino trans-girl after meeting "her" in a hidden underground gay bar in the middle of an abandoned apartment development in Kyrgyzstan? Yes.

But I've never pissed myself while drunk.

>Japan
>about 0.5 to 1
Yes, thats rght.

Nope. Puking is the worst I've got

>be drinking like a sailor
>lay down to sleep it off
>suddenly the merry-go-round starts to spin around all 3 axises
>sprint to toilet to evacuate my belly
>make it there just in time
>return to bedroom, thinking I'm the big winner
>the whole bedroom is covered in puke
>idontrecallthishappening.jpg

What kind of jobs are in demand in Lima? I'd really like to look into it.

you guys got some tuff lungs. I'll give you that.

>Fucked a Filipino trans-girl after meeting "her" in a hidden underground gay bar in the middle of an abandoned apartment development in Kyrgyzstan? Yes.
Got me beat just because of the sheer unlikeliness of that story. Worst I've done is break into some old lady's house looking for a place to sleep after a night at the bar. Cost me a few grand and a year of probation.

ever pee on a police car?

and then have an officer step out of it and arrest you?

and too fucking drunk to realize it was cop?

the best part is when i barfed on his shoes.

spent 100 hours washing police cars. good times.

I'm from Cusco so I don't know.

>UK
They're like 1

They get fucking wasted on our pisswater.
Give them a double Beerenburg and you have them on the ground.

Been drinking with some Brittish co-workers, I barely drink and they drink at least two pints a day.
I was having less trouble than them.

It's definitely one of the more ridiculously obscure things exploits I've gotten into. Absolutely no regrets.

Lel...ok, in Cusco? A friend of mine from Seattle worked there in Cusco for 2 years teaching English. He said check it out for a good work environment.

i had some wicked grolsh stout that had me tearing up in Bonaire.

god its tasted aweful.

>mexico
>1
>canada
>2
da fuck, how come we're lower than those cuckolds?

>Koreans higher than us

What happens in Kyrgyzstan stays in Kyrgyzstan

Well, working is our natural state. And Cusco is a nice and relaxed city to live.
I'm glad he enjoyed our city

>71098746
must not be brits then desu

Most I've drunk was like six shots of vodka and some sangria and all that happened to me was I started singing like a retard.

This?

But I meant our Heineken/Hertog Jan pisswater.

Very nice!

Yes indeed

They were from NI, Scotland, Wales, and England, sounds like they're Brits to me.

Also every day you can find puking Brits in Amsterdam because they can't handle booze at all.

>Heineken/Hertog Jan pisswater.

oh yea

thats why i avoid that shit.

the only words i can remember is
>let op drumples

>thats why i avoid that shit.
Here it's hard to avoid, although Hertog Jan isn't that bad. Better beers are double or more the price and after a few you can't taste the difference anyway, so way bother?

>let op drumples
Drempels.
Good one to know, other ones are "FIETSER!" and "PAALTJE!" Because those will fuck up your night.

lol.

i almost wrecked the rental car.

some toyota yaris careened over drempels, drove it thru Slaagbai Park grinding the chassis and then it got attack by herds of donkeys. lol

best vacation ever

Fact unclear, ingested excessive cholesterol.

I once filled a tent with vomit mainly consisting of strawberries and crawfish. That smell...

interesting theory, doctor

Is that the trans girl?

nice.

i remember a card game where i started to puke, and then someone tried to hand me an ashtray to puke in, and i just filled it up while the person held it.

I've been drunk enough to
>pass out
>tell my deepest secrets to a girl
>piss against a house
>puke my guts out

But never did I piss my pants.

>Uk
>not 0

yeah

Was she cute?

Very. I didn't know she (inb4 meme arrows) was trans until 30 or so minutes of conversation. Looked and sounded entirely feminine, except for the penis. Ha.

That's undoubtedly how she was able to exist in Kyrgyzstan, where tolerance for trans people is very slim.

More like drugs mate

That will be quite a story to tell to your grand kids when you are old and senile.

Oh yeah. Can't wait until I can tell them about how their grandpa had "I Can't Believe It's Not Gay Sex!" with a Filipino trans-girl shortly after meeting her in a secret Kyrgyz gay speakeasy.

Oh well. Like I said - I have no regrets. I had a great time.

How did you end up in a gay bar in Kygyzia anyways?

I had been living in Kyrgyzstan for a while, and had made friends with a number of Western expats who were also living and working in the country. Two of them, an American ex-marine, and a German English teacher, were who I'd hit the town with during most weekends.

Anyway - at one point, this ex-marine guy claimed that he knew of a """lesbian bar""" that he had been spending time at. According to him, he had met the owner at another bar several weeks prior, and the two had become good friends.

One night, after we had all gotten significantly blitzed, the marine told us about this """lesbian bar""" and offered to take us there. We obliged, since it was almost 4am, and most bars were closing.

Well, we walked all the way to the middle of that abandoned apartment complex, where the guy led us to a non-descript looking basement door in the middle of an abandoned-looking apartment development. The interior looked cheap as hell, and me and the German immediately noticed that the vast majority of people were dudes.

Anyway, to cut the story short, the marine disappeared into the dance floor for the night, and the German eventually left alone after I started talking with the Filipino girl. And that's how this whole thing came to pass.

And so you buggered the flip tranny. Can't say I would recommend people spending their free time doing something exactly like that, but doing weird unusual shit usually does give you some perspective on things and shit like that. Did you ever hook up again after that and how did you feel after?

No, I can't really recommend that sort of thing to most people. Especially since anything deemed "homosexual" isn't generally viewed too kindly in that part of the world.

Yeah, we actually ended up meeting several times afterward. It was a lot of fun, honestly. For that reason, I didn't feel badly about it then, and still don't now. How gay is that? I don't really care.

>Especially since anything deemed "homosexual"
user, it's not just deemed homosexual; fucking a guy is homosexual.
You fucked a man.

Dude, it's gay as fuck.
But who the fuck cares, you both had a good time.

Why shame yourself for having fun without hurting somebody else?

Identity politics aside - yeah, I know.
Doesn't bother me, though. It was an interesting experience.

Yeah, it was definitely one of the gayer thing I've done. I don't shame myself, though. Why bother? We both had fun.

I honestly don't think it's gay if they look, act and sound female. You weren't seeing her just because she had a penis, right? It's just that what sort of an relationship can you expect from that in a long run?

As for just short fling and having fun together between adults, I don't see any sort of problem as long as both agree to what sort of a relationship it is. Would be messy if other side gets too attached while other side just wants to have good time.