Why doesn't the world do anything to help the north korean people surely they're way more oppressed than people in the...

Why doesn't the world do anything to help the north korean people surely they're way more oppressed than people in the middle east yet no one ever talks about them.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2RrhwDKw-j4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allied-occupied_Germany
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

North Korea has no natural resources to steal.
Also, it would cause political turmoil. China and Russia want North Korea to stay, because it acts as a buffer zone between them and South Korea, where the USA has a number of military bases.

they are cared as much as zimbabwe and somalia. the un has helped them even though every money and aid supply falls into the hands of the regime

anyway there arent an ongoing war/proxy war.

They come here on work visa and we sell them palm oil and there are weekly flight to Pyongyang with visa free for us.
Seems like a normal country to me.

>there are weekly flight to Pyongyang with visa free for us.
>Seems like a normal country to me.
You have been to Pyongyang,don't you?
That's superficial If you did. You can't act freely.

he is right. they've stayed in the era. sk has a bunch of classic style lefties as well.

North koreans should be genocided imho

*shakes head* We have an informal agreement with Beijing that if Best Korea collapses, we will keep the area a demilitarized zone and not place troops on their border.

It's true. China, especially, doesn't want to border a country that has US bases in it.

>t. Brigadier General user A. Anonymous

We've averted their destruction multiple times by sending them aid. If they're hit by another famine now that the Asshole brigade is in charge, that'll be it.

This isn't 1965. Nobody's going to invade China in this day and age.

Because ch*na support kim jongun
Nuke china and north korea

If they cease to exist, then there isnt any way the US can justify having such a large military precense in SK (wich is close to China and Russia)

How about mongol?

Mongolia?

What about them?

North Korea has a higher HDI than any other country can dream of

All bad press is just western propaganda

They don't and Pyongyang has almost broken all contacts with China at this point. At this point, China merely wants to prevent a refugee crisis from flooding into their border if North Korea collapses. The buffer zone thing is outdated and not relevant anymore, although China does have significant business interests there.

If North Korea collapsed, China will likely insist on two conditions for a united Korea, one being obviously that the US cannot place troops above the 38th parallel, and that they keep their business deals/mining rights/access to North Korean ports.

idk
but nobody will care even if we invade them

before that sk would decline it. many of Sup Forums posters dont know the society of sk is basically very left. they are closer to china than japan

This seems correct, but after the peninsula is stable again, they would probably demand you to leave it compleatly.

Eh...no but I still dont see how thats related?

I read the Korean history book which transposed Korean language to Japanese.
Why do you call Noth Korea ''북한(北韓)''?
We call Noth Korea ''北朝鮮(북조선)''.

>noth

At the end of the day, North Korea isn't strategically important enough for anyone to care about. It's not Iraq which had tons of oil and occupies a major crossroads regions in the Middle East.

China and the russians protected them since the Korean war and now they have nukes

I mistake.

What about North Greece and South Greece?

>China merely wants to prevent a refugee crisis from flooding into their border if North Korea collapses.

El, Then why china secretly give north a lot of thing?

By a2/ad strategy, north korea(+south korea) is china's 'critical point' for their interest.

Also, china suggested a plan for preparing north korea's collapse including north korea's division.

just joke :b

Because We don't admit north korea as a independent country by constitution.

北の韓国
約して北韓

Most of the news we get from North Korea sound like blatant fake news. I think in reality the North Korean people are quite happy if not they would have started a revolution long ago no? I think the Western governments are afraid that there is an alternative from Capitalism and Communism and doesn't want us to know so they invent fake news like "Kim Jong eats babys" etc. Truely pathetic.

>Also, china suggested a plan for preparing north korea's collapse including north korea's division.

pic

Its shit. Just accept it.

The people knows very little about the outside world and may therefore belive that the way they live is natural.

youtu.be/2RrhwDKw-j4

I see.
その意味は分かる だけど朝鮮半島であり、北朝鮮政府も自分たちで朝鮮と呼んでいるから韓国も一応その意思を尊重して朝鮮半島の北側、つまり’’北朝鮮’’と呼ぶべきじゃないのか? 韓国政府は北朝鮮を国として認めていないという君たちの言い分も分かるんだけど何だかすっきりしないな・・・
後、’’朝鮮半島’’じゃなくて’’韓半島’’という言い方も違和感がある
あの地域は昔から’’朝鮮’’つまり’’朝鮮半島’’だったんだしさらに統一もできてないのに南側の韓国が半島全体を韓半島と呼んでいるのも何だか違和感が・・・

>America
Sure man. True story. And who will live there? Will you give ppl there american citizenship or americans will migrate there?
Even Japan would be more realistic.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allied-occupied_Germany
I think this article can help you to understand about that idea

Look at calendar, Kim

Concept, desu

This. Nowadays NK is a pain in Chinas ass because it legitimizes USA's presence in the region. They would get rid of it if they could. Also Chinas influence on NK is overestimated

there is no oil there

>They would get rid of it if they could
But that would cause a lot of refugees and nobody wants that.

South Koreans are messed up and are in panic now. That's because their goverment have kept telling lies to them in order to keep their right regimes. South Korea is made of half right and half left. So their goverment have to go along with communists.
The communist group have been making up lies. And then the goverment have been using the lies.

If South Korean people intended to still remain in the west world, they should tell "the lies" to the world, although half of them are red.

So what do South koreans want?
What is their endgame?

that doesn't mean China wants US bases at its border.

They're already bitching and moaning about the missile defence system going up in South Korea

South Korea is the reason why they haven't been attacked yet.

South Korea doesn't want a war.

The USA has considered to attack them several times. But each time South Korea is afraid of getting attacked themselves with artillery and missiles.

eternal k*rean

No oil.
You know damn well that no one goes on war for a violation of human rights, which is bullshit in the first place.

Actially almost all of them don't know that they are betrayed by their goverment. Then two groups are fighting now. One is right. Another is a group supported by communists.
They are surely heading to red.
That depends on the next election, though.

>which is bullshit in the first place
There's more to North Korea than the tour videos on youtube.

>tfw you will never liberate and nourish a qt North Korean girl

So they could become Chinese side-kick in the future?

>listening to angry jap opinions on korea

Come on, they are like your hohols.

Actially they sometimes pretend Chinese side-kick for their buisness, although right now in order for thaad China is kicking their ass.

I would consider japanese much higher than hohol

I mean, they are similarly biased due to their historical animosity with korea.

>animosity
Thank you chinks lol
To be honest, I prefer SK turns into red.

Koreans have so horrible animosity made by red.

That's a fine way to talk to your ally who kept japan safe from those who would dye your flag into red.

Your country are already almost the red.
And you also know it.
Look around. What is going on there.
It is easy for you to blame me.
Even your candidate is saying Jap is the enemy.
There might be no way to stop heading to red.

they still acted as a shield against commie expansion into the pacific, at the expense of half their ancestral homeland

SK fucking aided them. But It's that north faggot who betrayed us by regional military assault.

>informal agreement with Beijing
China doesn't gib shits about international agreements. You must never trust the chinks.

Not so easy.
Not all of them do hope as you say. Besides, they can't even oppose the commies for their descendent religious thing that they should strictly respect seniors. Part of who are commies. The commies have been making up lies about Japan in order to divide S Korea from west side, and the right regimes have been using the lies. So almost all the Koreans are brain washed, though you don't want to believe it.
So almost all the citizens don't even become aware of it. Maybe half of them are aware that they are heading to the red, but in Korea right and left closely got twisted each other. No one can fix it.
Right now many young people are acting for some purpose caused by commies. They even know it, but their nature refuse to see the truth.