Smh, what are you whites gonna do when you're bred out?

smh, what are you whites gonna do when you're bred out?

... MILKY BOYS

cant get enough of those milky boys

Truely

That armhair ... gross

we will collectively be happy, relieved, and possibly even proud that we are no longer part of a once beautiful planet which has been fucked so hard by the jews, niggers, banksters, profiteers, and big business in general that it isn't even recognizable as Earth anymore

u just a milky boy stay mad milky bitch boi

She looks fat. Can see it in the cheeks.

>bred out

What you don't realize is that you are being assimilated into the white gene pool. Your genes will be like spare parts from a dismantled, obsolete, machine.

The more white women you fuck, the more you give yourself and your genetic information to the white genetic collective.

If you like white women, your kids will like white women.

2 lesbians?

>smh, what are you whites gonna do when you're bred out?

More importantly, who do you think will keep the lights on, the water running, the section ape apartments maintained, and the EBT cards charged up? Who will produce the food?

Want to have a glimpse of a future where whites cede political power to blacks, look no farther than Haiti, or Zimbabwe. South Africa is another excellent example, when whites were in charge they were a food exporter, they had a currency at parity with the US Dollar, nuclear power and even a space program... today they can't even keep the lights on and everybody is starving sitting around waiting on more charity from whites in the form of UN food packages.

You don't even have to wait to have your paradise without whites, it's there for you in Haiti, Somalia, or the Congo right now.

/thread

>nigger
>fat chick

yah, you can keep her

>1/2

Oh look, another desperate nigger trying to give himself so form of importance by having this crazy idea that he is better than the white because be fucks white women. Well let me shake your world up nigger. They are way, WAY more dumb fucking black idiots like you that fucks black bitches than they are black that fuck white bitches. Just look at Africa, bunch of cunts fucking each other giving each other aids and other fucked up disease because of their own stupidity. There is no way you are superior with you bullshit mentality, thinking you are better doesn't make you better. Just look at the crime statistics, nigger takes the num 1 place, look at the lowest iq pool, nigger in the first place again, jesus, just look how you evolved when left alone in Africa.... Pathetic. Fucking white bitches, and ugly ones at that doesn't change what you are, inferior.

2/2

Lmfao nerdy ass nigger with a big fat whale with hairy arms

she looks like a fucking whale

Scientifically speaking, all they will be giving us is a sickle cell gene. Not a very useful spare part...

Eugenics

Then genetic trait that causes dark skin pigment is recessive, it only still exists due to centuries of nigger inbreeding.

Ultra dark dad + normal white woman = half caste lightskin niggers

Stop making these threads
Stop replying to these threads

I won't be alive by then so it doesn't really bother me.

black skin is a recessive trait.... therefore it is impossible to breed out white/hispanic people

/thread

Gonna enjoy sight of you and your quarter, half-nigger whiminz. You can't run from that, nigger.

I dream my gf was fucked by bbc last night

It was a good dream

We all look like cucks because of you, keep your deranged autistic fetishes for yourself you cunt

>black sickle cell
>jewish tay sachs
> other latino and eskimo problems
> general lack of useful modern genes

What are you going to do when you're bred out by the master race through eugenic implementation on a global scale?

all of us will be long dead before any noticeable or even categorizable racial changes occur in the human gene pool

Odds are we're going to kill ourselves before any "race" is "bred out"

And even then, who gives a fuck? As long as you're not fucking my wife, why should I give a shit?

In before I took the bait, idgaf, im waiting for booze to wear off so I can go vote for abortions in this election that makes me want to literally kill myself with a chainsaw

Only within the last 100 years has fuckin these monkeys been regularly done and lightskin niggers exist, i give it another 200 years to breed out the niggers who dont fuck their families.

Lol at white bois and their skin cancer. They'll probably all die from being in the sun too long before we finish breeding them out.

doesn't that mean that dark skinned black ppl will get bred out too? and all that'll be left if lame ass light skin niggeronis?

nigger you can keep that fucking whale

black+white breeds both out. whites and blacks. you cuck

Applies to

You aren't even black tho

No more whites means no more white women. Checkmate, faggot. The nigger jew alliance against the white man will result in a world infested with obese african women and their disgusting cellulite asses.

Autistic fat white cuck detected.

I am a white guy, have a girlfriend, a steady job and a home. I can't help it still, I think the only cock that could satisfy my wife is a BBC. There are many many white men like I am, We just are weak and pathetic when it comes to a strong assertive nigger and we need to accept our role in the food chain.
We work, pay taxes and let them fuck our women and leech on our resources because we are weak.
That is that.

?
Wrong

J̟̗̖̄ͬ̀e͕͕͈͉͇̦̻̊ͦ͗s̗̺̮̬̲̞̗ͧ̊ü̽͗́̊͐s̫̝̹̭̺͂̈͛ͩ̈̈́ͣ ̡̼̞̻̘̬̤̭̇̄̊̚w̮̺̱̞̺̦ẹ̝̐ͣͭ̿ͧ̎p͇̪̬̰̭̅͆̅̋̽̈́ͅͅṱ̌͂̽́͞

Whites form less than 5 percent of the world population, there are more than 1 billion niggers on the other hand.
Your race will be wiped out with enough niggers around too.

We all ARE cucks socially and emotionally.
That is the white race and we must rather accept it to satisfy our own desires and wants.

Dont you realize that you are whitening your own bloodline? Further reducing your nigger blood down

Fat autistic basement dwelling doritos munching red bull chunking my ponies masturbating cuck detected.
Eat shit. We will rape your mother and fuck you in the ass and there is nothing you or your scrawny ass weak little race can do anything about.

Niggers gone nig

Skin whitening is not equal to being members of white race.
Even if all niggers mixed with whites, there would still be more than 500 million niggers left, but there would be no such thing as a white cuck anymore.
fact*

>keep the lights on, the water running, the section ape apartments maintained, and the EBT cards charged up? Who will produce the food?

Which did you invent?help maintain?

White people, taking credit for shit they had no hand in since the dawn of man.

I am actually white, you retarded faggot.

We aren't all faggots like you

The cuck calling me a retarded faggot. Ok

Niggers lie

That's what we all say before we realize just how powerless and weak we are in the face of reality.
We have niggers in our countries, fucking our women, using up our resources and we have become fat, weak and lazy.
We're obsolete and our women see that, hence they whore out after BBC.
We have the choice to choose our destiny though. I chose being submissive and I have never been more happier. You should too.

It's funny that niggers get mad when whites say nigger. It's like magic.

Boom kapow nigger!

Silly nigger cant fool me. Teehee

Just cause your a cuck, doesnt mean we all are

Am black. Not mad.

Dont know. Dont give a fuck.

No one gives a fuck what you think of me, Sup Forumsro.
My post will be heard by those who see the truth behind these words.

Not all white women like niggers, either. Thats how i can tell youre a nigger. Either that, or you really are fucked up. Probably both

Cuck is a way of life, not just sexually.
If you are white cis male, you are a cuck. That's how it is and will always be.
Happiness comes from acceptance, resistance is fooling to something so natural.

Let me say it to your face then, nigger

Your words have no power here. Your ideas are false and you probably have a tiny peener

tfw triggered over b8

Believe me when I say this, bro, they all dream of having a cock better than our penises.
Societal expectations force them to either stay white or make it too taboo to suck a BBC, but all white women dream about men better than us. That's a fact. Are you married or do you have a gf?
I doubt it though, majority of us are weak cucklings who have reversed the role of mother and produce children instead.

if you fucking hate "milky boys" so much then wtf are you going to do when she ends up knocked up with a half cast "milky boy" nigger u pleb?

I fuck black bitches. What now, niggers

White women are the loosest of all. But the majority still prefers white men over any other.

Never forget that these threads are a cesspool of shitposters trying to get a cheap laugh.

mfw majority of Sup Forumstards are actually cucks and user is a retarded faggot.

White women are not just loose, they are cheap whores.
In England, niggers seldom don't even put their penises in white women because of how cheap, pathetic, and whorish they are.

Ok now I'm pissed

Ive fucked niggers, whites, mexicans, and even a native american. Am i some sort of white penis god?

And there are niggers who are PHD doctorates and scientists, doesn't make niggers as a whole smart.
You are a cuck by your very own race.
Just as a nigger is a nigger even if he is an engineer.

Wtf kind of logic is that? Oh yeah. Cuck logic

>smh, what are you whites gonna do when you're bred out?

nothing, just like you. live our lives as good as we can until we die. what comes then is none of our business, or yours. In death we are all the same, to us it won't matter if the future generation will be white, black or whatever. We won't see it. No one even cares

cheers chocolate boy

I'll be honest I'm jealous...
To think I can't get girls because they prefer raping monkeys. Life's hard.

Keep denying your racial inferiority and watch yourself suffer and crumble underneath the overwhelming power of non-whites and white men who have accepted their status.
Good luck!

Thanks, nigger! You, too

You make me wanna die a little bit more than usual :/

''what comes then is none of our business''

What kind of a retard are you?
if every single human thought the same in their very own generation, you would be a cease pool of aborted fetus faecal matter in a planet devoid of trees or any natural landscape.
I understand you think you are smart and realist by calling him chocolate boy, but you came across as a pretentious gullible pseudo-intellectual white autistic cuck, but good job! keep going!

Brings niggers to their country for slavery
institutionally stigmatises them for centuries, displaying severe racial segregationist policies and discrimination
expects no resentments and wants to send them back to their continent now

Silly fucking white cuck.

it only takes 2 generations to white wash a black blood line lol.

have sex with my gf and not care

TOP KEK

Thanks for the laugh, OP!

lol u mad whitey. it wouldn't matter at all. I didn't asked to be born, I didn't asked to be brought into this shithole of a society. I don't care what happens with it. You assholes let it get ruined by niggers and jews and muslims, i only watch and laugh. It's none of my business.

If this bothers you then get off Sup Forums and fight for it.

>some autist cuck calling me an autist cuck

top kek

Probably a fat kike..they never shave

[citation needed]

>fuck you in the ass
So you're homosexual AND a nigger?

race mixers are actually helping create more white babies guys, there is still hope

black + white = lightskin
lightskin + white = lighterskin
lighterskin + white = lightestskin
lightestskin + white = white again

Classical display of narcissism with a hint of self-importance.
The world doesn't revolve around you and what you want.
Simply because you are this pathetic little pseudo intellectual who feels the world should be left to doom and gloom because you are not happy with it and thus allow future generations to suffer.
The best solution?
It isn't for me to go off Sup Forums to ''fight'' it
There are millions fighting assholes every single days.
The solution might be for you is to kill yourself.
You are a petty little self-serving leech who probably has nothing of value to contribute to society and also clearly holds resentment and anger towards it for your own failure in life.
Kill yourself, you worm.

The fuck is this

so if white skin= white race
does that mean Jews in Israel= white?
Iranians= white?
Armenians and many turks= white?

do you feel the burn, cuck?

>cuck
Don't use words you don't know the meaning of

Dictionary says it means you, user?
Where did I go wrong, user?

all of those are bronze

I'm not him but you can't read nig don't lie

And white nigger baby is somehow white to you and not ''bronze''?
dumb fucking white boy.

Do you guys have a lot of these cuck threads here?
t. Ylis

fuck off average joe