ITT faggot movies you would die if you had to rewatch

ITT faggot movies you would die if you had to rewatch

White Chicks. THE worst fucking EVER!

this overrated shit

The Purge and Ted are the worst pieces of thrash I have ever seen.

I fucking hate TED. That shit went viral in my country before it was released, normies woudn't stop posting about it.
I was hoping to laugh and slept at the movies. Pure shit.

This. Don't let these beautiful Tom Cruise's eyebrows fool you

I dare to say - not only this one but the series as a whole

Kingsmen.
Didn't laugh once

Those goddamn Pirates of the 'bean movies. Fucking Johnathan Depp a shit.

yr crazy, i would watch that whole movie over and over for eternity just for leelee sobieski

The Artist. Stupid French piece of shit.

>DAE popular movies suck?

ive had this queued on netflix for months but havent gotten around to seeing it. it looked kinda neat and is referenced in a lot of family guy-esq bullshit.

is it really that bad, or is it something thats fine to watch once, but never again?

Easy mode

huh?

You get to see Nicole Kidman's butt, I think. Might be a stunt butt though.

>comedy references

I hope you're not expecting the movie to be funny.

Also it's kubrik. Be prepared to be bored for the first hour.

This. It's the type of movie you watch high as a fuck when your a teen and never bother with again.

Don't even waste your time. It's about a cuck who can't decide if he cheats on his wife or not.
The plot is shit, and it's directed by kubrick - in other words, totally overrated.
In the end of the movie they try to do a little plot twist, but it feels forced.

oh wow, very good to know. i knew it prob wouldnt be funny. not that my time is worth remotely anything, but it is nice to know i shouldnt waste it with this

This garbage.

Donnie Dario was an excellent movie you fuck guzzling douche nozzle

HURR DURR I COULD UNDERSTAND THE MOVIE SO I WILL PRAISE IT

It was shitty. The director was smart enough to leave it unfinished, so wannabe faggots would feel better about themselves for understanding the basic concepts of multiple universes.
Cringeworthy.

>Sausage party
Watched it with gf and her friend, we literally couldn't watch that shit for longer than 20 minutes before we turned it off

Good to know. When I watched the trailer it looked stupid, but I was considering giving it a try

I tried man. I honestly tried. Couldn't get past the beginning.

seriously? a buddy of mine wants me to watch it with him because it's so 'hilarious and has such a great kind of humor'
care to tell me what I missed on?

everything with Adam Sandler

I can't wait to miss this

I don't agree. I just hate that one where he's a loser and under-achiever, who suddenly have magic shit that helps him to get the rich girl.
wait

Holy fuck Sandler, just kill yourself.

All the jokes felt forced and predicted, penis here penis there.. Tbh I think it's just aimed for a much younger audience. I'm getting close to 30 (Jesus fuck kill me now) and it felt like something that I could enjoy when I was 18 and slightly edgy.

>Don't let these beautiful Tom Cruise's eyebrows fool you

I always feel tempted to put it on Netflix.

Happy Gilmore and Hotel Transylvania were alright.

Jesus christ i hate myself for finishing this pile of garbage. Really boring for the entirety of the movie.

Also, dave chappelles block party

I didn't even understand why they announced it as a comedy

Bridesmaids, holy fucking shit did that movie suck

Accidently linked you

The rape scenes are nice

I wasn't expecting anything different. Teenagerns tend to find funny when kid's animation curses. Take a look at that shitty cartoon South Park

You know, Donnie Darko is one of my favourite films yeah its a little pretentious but its a very well made movie and the plot is convoluted because the fun of it is working out the answer.

I think the dialogs are too weak... Fot instance - scenes at school. All of them could be removed and no one would miss them.

and second hour

Well but south park will always have a place in my heart, between all those fart-shit-fuck jokes it actually have a strong message in some of its episodes. They also made the whole PC issue mainstream which is good.

you just don't GET it

removing the school scenes takes out some integral character building that without Donnie and Gretchen fucking would be completely unwarranted as well as all the time travel shit making even less sense than it already does

Kick Ass

Cabin in the woods

I really really enjoyed it while I was on acid. Try watching it on acid.

kek'd

The air bender movie

just saw this shit yesterday. talk about underwhelming

That church scene tho.

DON'T EVEN SAY IT
Fucking bad movie. Everything sucks, destroied the whole Avatar experience. Fuck.

not even people that are unfamiliar with the manga liked tat movie

I've never felt so bored in my existence.

but you you've given up religion, started smoking tons of weed and drinking, and excepted that jews are the perfect chosen people though right?

edit:
accepted

It's like 3 hours of useless scenes lolligaggin'
Then, the end is just nonsense in a terrible way
Stephen King is a genius, they said

B&W movies that came after de 60s in general

Transilvania was a pretty meh movie. Maybe it would be better if launched along the Adams in the 90s

just confirms

It was so boring it hurts to remember.
Explosions and chases for fucking 2 and a half hours. No plot at all.
You must be too american to like this.

Not to mention it was a movie about brave women fighting oppressive white via makes with the help of a brainless unimportant side character (what was his name again? Mark? Max?) That basically follows around like a lost puppy.

Jesus fuck how did Android fucked up so bad to correct "cis males" into "via make". Anyway yeah you get my drift I hope.

I only watched because I like BorderLands, and for some reason I thought it would be similar. Don't know why though

Kek. Never played borderlands, is it good?

- 8/10
- 9.5/10
- 5/10 and 5/10
- 8.5/10
7.5/10
- 7.5/10
- 8.5/10
- 9/10
- 5.5/10 (great book though 8/10)
- 2/10
- 7/10
- 8/10
- 7/10
- 0/10
- 9.5/10

Wow, bunch of retards in this thread, most of you couldn't tell a bedrock of diamonds from a box of kitty litter.

RPG with FPS and funny plot.
It became my favorite game the first time i played it

thats cuz we're not in africa and we're not all loner losers with cats
and seriously star wars sucks just read the bible version instead

Kubrick's fan.
"most of you couldn't tell a bedrock of diamonds from a box of kitty litter"

You would praise the box os kitty litter if they told you it was cult.

Are you rating the movies or the anons rating them?

Because cis is a made up word.
It be more disappointed if it didn't change it

Only laughed twice and i was high as fuck also fell asleep halfway trough it what a piece of shit and i actually like other movies from that guy

The babagook. Pure shit, I was cheering for the monster

I wanted to enjoy it so badly. But it was just awful

HOLY FUCK THIS
That fucking kid should have died

This. It was shit tier and so hyped. Also what with the shitty sound effects?? Was it a joke? The audio sounded like someone googled "free video game sound effects" and put random monster and spooky noises.

i think he proved his point!

Not to mention the poorly designed monster and the fact it doesn't even scare kids

SPOILERS
thanks a lot asshole

Believe me - you wouldn't like wasting your time with this one

I hate spoilers too but that user just saved you hour and a half of suffering.

Maybe the first one was good for bringing something new. But there was no use in remaking the same thrash deaths for over 6 movies

Kylo Ren kills Han Solo

Birdman

And to think that garbage won oscars

It's basically happy tree friends with live actors.

I rarely shut a movie off but this was one of them

who the fuck is han solo? and wtf kind of attack is a ken rylo?

Real life.

It's overrated, but it's still pretty decent
By no means is it a bad movie, it's not "the best of all time" like some say it is

the twilight films.

I watched the first one thinking it was something like underworld
FML that shit was depressing

Suicide squad made me want to commit suicide too

Requiem for a Dream

ITT: There were no loli in this movie and over dramatic waifu moments, therefore I don't like this movie.

it's pure kino. Probably Kubrick's best film