If you won $1 million playing the lottery, what would you do?

If you won $1 million playing the lottery, what would you do?

two chicks at the same time

Why are the dicks not black?

its not in sweden

Courses in Russia

invest it

I know your government has brainwashed you but you need to understand that a lady sucking on a white cock is normal

I'll spend my life sitting at home and do nothing, spend my money for a pc rig upgrade every 2 years, food and nice interior in my apps.

Buy every multiplayer game on steam.

Use it to start a business.
Work and live in Australia for 6 months for Australian wages and then Philippines for 6 months for reduced tax and cheap luxury living. Continue each year.

Buy Canadian citizenship

this
but first this

get 2 million blowjobs from your mom

Can you buy canadian citizenship? I know you can buy cyprus citizenship for about 1.2 million dollars

1 million is like half a house in Australia.

1 Million Dollar is not that much. Invest it for my children

Buy a broken down shack in Vancouver.

bump

>be american
>75% of winnings go to tax

fail to afford a house in Melbourne

Buy a nice sailing yacht

sail the world and live off the oceans for rest of my life and shit on all you land lubbers

is that true?

yes satan, its true

the jew gotta get his share.

It's an exaggeration of the truth.

On million isn't much by itself, desu. I'd never tell anyone, invest most of it, keep the rest for things like trips and hobbies and generally make my life better. Wouldn't stop studying, and would look for a job.

Then once that invested money brings back comfortable enough dividends, I can live off them. And still invest.

Get the fuck out of this muslim hellhole

Because I can't invest because I'm stupid I would buy a house and move out. Then I'd use the 50 dollars I' have left to get myself an energy drink.

I'd spend 20k on the business I"m trying to start. 350k on a house. 10k on a car. I'd give 60k to both of my brothers.

And that's it. Then I keep 500k in my pocket.

Nothing

500k for my family
500k for me

>pay off my debts
>upgrade my place of living, car, etc somewhat
>upgrade my pc, buy some unnecessary entertainment technology
>pay a personal trainer to maximize efficiency of working out, start working out
>maybe buy a place nearby for my grandparents who live far away
>put the rest either into the bank or invest half of it

This