Can someone please buy me some Steam games. I am poor due to medical bills. I have back issues

Can someone please buy me some Steam games. I am poor due to medical bills. I have back issues. steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198097206362

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/app/366640
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198097206362
steamcommunity.com/id/Joker58441/
steamcommunity.com/id/givemeknifeskindollars
steamcommunity.com/id/YOURNAMEHERE
steamcommunity.com/id/motherfukingplane
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nigga I don't think you should worry about games if your spine is orbiting you stomach

Try sleeping on your back

sell you cs skins and buy yourself a game.

I always got shit talked because of my back and that is the best roast I have heard.

no get cancer fag

you know torrenting is a thing right? also go work its not like 30$ is gonna kill you

OP you wanted doom right?

if you make a public post on your fb, Saying that kek is your lord, and that hillary is a spawn of satan, and prove it with a spiritcooking video. Iink it and i buy you any game up to 50 usd.

OP wanted Rocket League and got it... this is Gwylo from the previous beg thread.

you sure it's the same guy m8?

Go to a doctor. Scoliosis is easily fixed with a corset. Also, torrents.

Gwylo, are you still gifting?

I may be! What are you thinking?

not him but can you get me csgo for my friend please? it's $11 on g2a (or $15 on steam)

Um, I was think of asking for Shineness. Is it too expensive?

Gwylo how long do I need to have a game on wishlist for you to gift it?

got this From the one and only,

last thread redemption

-_^V

WOW
lucky bastard lol

post ID, indicate which game it is you want, and try to tell me why it is you want it. Being honest gets priority and interest from me.

Give me five GOOD reasons why I should spend money I went out and earned doing a job where I deal with cunts 6 days a week on you? If you can, I will buy you any game of your choosing.

I couldn't find Shineness on Steam?

Yup. It is kind of a weird name. Sorry.

store.steampowered.com/app/366640

It's that one.

Gwylo here.

It's mostly for the feelies, potential gifting user. Ask them something specific if you're interested in them.

>steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198097206362
YOU HAVE 51 GAMES YOU FUCKING LEECH

Nice trips!

steamcommunity.com/id/Joker58441/

MW2 Please :^)
Brother sold my MW2 for my PS3. Then he decided to sell my PS3. Now that I have a computer I wanted MW2 on it.

>store.steampowered.com/app/366640

Oh... that's a pre-purchase. Do you think you should maybe wait to see if it ends up being a decent game before begging for it?

You're telling me not only do I go out and work for my money I am then required to work in this thread for these goyims coming up with specifics? I'm out.

hey man if you're really Gwylo then im very happy that you do something nice i've been gifting stuff away to others and agree with you it feels good man.

Nice trips!

ID: steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197999579281

Game: Hitman (the new one)

I love hitman, even enjoyed the crappy absolution. Hitman Contracts was the first stealth game I ever played, and I still enjoy it to the date (my favourite of the series). I wish I could play the new one (people say its good) but I cant afford it, and sadly it's not even cracked/on torrents yet.

Looks like your back can't triforce

>steamcommunity.com/id/Joker58441/

Thanks for trips kudos. ;)

Could you tell me what the csgopoints.com stuff is about in your other names list?

Hm, the thought did occur to me. I mostly wanted it because of the pre-purchase bonus, but it's okay. Thanks so much for considering my request and sorry for the headache

/CrakedMask

1.because giving is the best feeling in the world

2.you can write it off on your taxes for a small bonus.

3.five dollars is nothing to you.

4.i would pay it forward eventually

5.we can play together and possibly become friends

i'll take any game you feel like gifting. hope those five reasons are good enough.

just pirate them my man

>ID: steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197999579281

Ashwin18! I remember you from last Xmas... I gifted you even though there were a ton of people calling you out as some sort of reseller/fake.

>profile does not exist
>any game = blocked

Yep, that's me. I remember you too haha.

Do you still think I'm a reseller or a fake?

Sometimes people are just salty.

I put the csgopoints.com thing was so I could get some point on the site. When I was changing my name I messed up and changed it back.

I would shit myself if you bought me Skyrim
steamcommunity.com/id/givemeknifeskindollars

I feel like we had a pretty solid chat and you were pretty real... I already gifted someone tonight with the new Hitman series though (another gifter, if you believe it) so I've got to pass on helping you out, sorry.

Maybe see you on Xmas/Boxing Day? :)

Sure thing mate, and no problem. Thanks for considering my request :)

I also have this, get over yourself

Gwylo send me games.

CrackedMask***

sorry i forgot the c

Thank you for your honesty user. I feel like MW2 for that price is kind of a ripoff tho, so try again around Xmas/Boxing Day if you don't find it on sale before then.

Ashwin18
i cant buy it now but if its on sale with Xmas i will surely buy it for you. -_^V

Feeling generous
Roll 54 and get whatever game you want off steam

I send you love and peace instead? ^.^y

Solt

I can't feel it tho :'(

Fuck off Malik Salek

yeah dude it's totally fine as I said here

Alright, let's see your ID and I'll see what I can see. :) You have two active gifters in this thread, so if what you're asking isn't ludicrous, chances are good you'll get something. ;)

i have noted the name

wait till xmas ask again i hope i will be there

-_^V Solt

hello user
do you already have terraria ?

i got 0 friends and no games on wishlist,

I got like 1% chance.

so close to quads

triple dubs nice

>steamcommunity.com/id/givemeknifeskindollars

what kind of games do you like ?

-_^V

i very much do. although to be honest i barely played because all my other friends had minecraft instead. this was when they first came out.

K hun

If you don't list ID, then you have 0% chance.

I just change game titles. I can't play a game for much longer than 4-5 hours and usually play it for a day. what do people even play

Don't worry about it user. It's all good :^)

I play Rust heaps with friends and I play csgo every now and then.

what exactly is boxing day?

what kind of games do you like ?

-_^V

Also 67 is fake

let me tell you, terraria is one of the best games at steam, it has way more to do than minecraft

i played a lot of meh games

I'm called Mark on Steam.

How about Beat Hazard?

Your back is fucking shit m8

do it like this

steamcommunity.com/id/YOURNAMEHERE

not him but if he cant get it for you I will

Here's the problem with just listing Mark as your ID: 195,951 people show up. Can you show your full steam ID please?

yeah im sure it is good. i mean. i did get it myself. played with it a little. def different than minecraft for sure. but i just don't have the patience to play either one anymore.

Where do I get ID?

Please have at it user! My credit card is on fire at this point, trying for cheaper games for the rest of the night lol

Thanks user. I highly appreciate it :^)

You have to be logged in to receive a game of any kind.

Quit supporting western medicine you bitch

kek will do in a bit my man

no problem

steamcommunity.com/id/motherfukingplane

ok thanks, I'm learning.

Who wanna be my first Steam friend.

On Pc??

I can go on now quick

What games should I play now, you guys are the experts.

/bingsearchenging
Would anyone be so kind as to gift me Xenoverse 2?

bad rats

Why it's so easy to people donate for games? I'm not a gamer. But barely to save and earn money for me and my little sister especially for us to eat everyday. Maybe some anons can donate me even 1$ would really appreciate it. It would mean so much

This is a Steam beg thread, not a cash money beg thread.

/bingsearchengine*

??

I added you and it says you haven't been logged in for 3 hours.

I'll go on now

I'm on my phone

I know i'm an asshole. But maybe there's some anons with a good heart here

great game,

I am just looking for recommendations. Games in codes I can buy myself.

Not really begging, sry Gwylo for acting like a retard and kinda wasting your time. LOL