Come back please

Come back please...

>flag

wew lad

Fucking hell ikibey don't you think its enough?

you have to go back

Wow, these guys were basically the next Rome

please go back

2 wishes left

this guy is an immigrant

>all those slavs and arabs in the lost territories
*shudders*
no thank you, we have enough subhumans already

Every Turk is a subhuman.

Go back please

germans invited Turks

he is greek

what other name for mechanical-turks? Auttoman

seriously, why don't YOU go back? what you're doing here is like having stupid wet dreams. the closest thing to your dream, Turkish Republic, is also about to be downed from the inside and outside anyways and you're living in Germany, earning good, walking on the clean streets and being THIS stupid to ask for some primitive kind of regime and idea to come back. WHILE YOU'RE LIVING IN GERMANY! what is wrong with you? I bet you are far away from knowing what is actually happening in turkey.

Are you turkish or what?

Hello K*malist did you tip your fedora today

bineinteles ca e turc, ledditor retardat ce esti

oh, no arguments at all eh? just some fedora memeshit. keep on 12-year-old dumbfuck.

it would be pointless to argue with someone who hates his own country and heriage

shut the fuck up you retarded diasporashit

make me cuck

you have to go back ahmed

I love my country and I'm against primitive regimes. you are the one who doesn't love his country because you are the one who wants it to be turned into some old-ass empire-ish stupidity. plus, you're not even living in Turkey. Why are you there?

can you answer only this, why are you there?

and that hat is greek. you know, the greek you hate.

good post

>I love my country
into the trash

still no arguments eh? do you love your country? why are you in germany? why do you only come here (if you do) to enjoy sand beaches only?

he's german (i.e. cuckold)

Not sure if cuck or diasporafag

I am in Greece.

ma pis pe tine cu tot cu reddit-ul ma-ti