Fuck Hillary Clinton thread

Fuck Hillary Clinton thread

Other urls found in this thread:

scribd.com/mobile/doc/229667084/State-of-Arkansas-V-Thomas-Alfred-Taylor
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I guess finding an intelligent, straight male hillary supporter is like finding a fucking unicorn. I would really like to hear just one informed male hillary voter defend their position on her with reason. All i have heard so far is,"oh i don't keep up with politics, but shes awesome!" , or "Trump is mean, he hurt my precious feelings"

Deluded fools.

Yeah, defense attorneys who are efficacious are all evil.

Just kidding, OP is a retarded faggot like always.

Source? I see this thrown around a lot but no one likes to give a source

hilarious

yeah fuck her for doing her legally required job. i mean is that the kind of person we want in charge, someone that fallows the law? fuck now, vote racist elect trump. much better trumptard.

that's because you are actively seeking out retards. like attracts like, faggot.

Oops

lying about shit to demonize a rape victim isn't part of the legal responsibility of counsel

Also she wasn't the first lawyer they used for the rapist, it's not like she was a public defender

As a straight, male, Hillary voter I have something for you:

Hillary Clinton has not publicly advocated for war crimes or promised to order American military personnel to commit war crimes.

Clinton is not an advocate for a $40 billion dollar waste of time and concrete that is a mega structure whose purpose is defeated by the high tech invention known as rope.

Clinton poorly managing her emails and potentially risking the dissemination of top secret information was not/will not be the last time a politician mishandles state secrets (Pres. Carter had a suit dry cleaned with nuclear codes in the pocket).

I can keep going, but let me just sum up that Hillary Clinton is an awful, untrustworthy, self aggrandizing, self important, corrupted, bitch; Hillary Clinton is a more honest, moral and qualified the become the President of the United States of America when compared to Donald Trump.

I wanna fuck Lolilary Cliton, is this right place?

>lying about shit
Cite your source.
>not like she was a public defender
Cite your source.

>Hillary Clinton is an awful, untrustworthy

>Hillary Clinton is a more honest, moral

what?

Show proof of anything you just said. you are a lying sack of shit.

:>american voter

>when compared to Donald Trump.

Maybe learn to finish the sentence.

See

I cited the same source you did

You must be one of the paid cronies of the Clinton campaign. Eat a dick.

Truth be told

“I have seen a few, but I’ve run out of ways to say I’ve never seen one like this. It’s as if the nation is enduring some kind of curse,” Schieffer said on the CBS Evening News Monday. “What should we expect next – that it will rain frogs? I wouldn’t bet against it.” - CBS News Bob Schieffer

Rain Frogs?

I made no claims. YOU are the one making claims, as the one claiming shit in an argument you have to present the evidence. No wonder you support Trump: you're retarded as fuck.

No one stated they support Trump. Are you stupid?

>>when compared
thats not saying much.

I'd rather vote for an user than either candidate.

scribd.com/mobile/doc/229667084/State-of-Arkansas-V-Thomas-Alfred-Taylor

Here's the affidavit where she says adds false information to the case

She said of the victim “I have been informed that the complainant is emotionally unstable with a tendency to seek out older men and engage in fantasizing … [and] that she has in the past made false accusations about persons, claiming they had attacked her body,”

She provides no citation for this information, which according to the posters in this thread is evidence of lying

Bashing one candidate during an election is an action that supports the other candidate. So the people who do nothing but bash Clinton ARE supporting Trump.

You are a Trump supporter, retard.

Can't really argue with that, they're both shit.

You're the real retard for thinking that there are only 2 candidates. People like you are exactly what's wrong with America.

He's a ctr shill, nobody can be that dumb

Vote Jill stein
>WHY DO YOU SUPPORT TRUMP????

Everyone who I've met that's supporting Hillary is a spic or nigger

>how to ctr
>1 deny
>2 demand sources
>3 reaction images

You got btfo

you do realise that legal representation is guaranteed to everyone and its really important that it applies at all times, if she got a rapist off, that sucks but she must have been much much better than her opposition

Shut up Hillary shill there's no racists here

all the latin/black immigrants in my area (my state's high pop/high crime cities are exporting their criminal elements to the low-pop/low-crime regions)

Not providing evidence of a claim doesn't make you a liar: it makes your claim information I don't have to pay attention to. Claims without evidence should be dismissed immediately because they're unverifiable. Obviously in a courtroom setting this kind of claim can color a jury's perception of a plaintiff/defendant, but that is simply shrewd legal maneuvering.

Is Hillary Clinton a callous cunt? Yes. But she also seems to be a competent attorney.

Equal protection under the law is also nice. Hillary is exempt from the law however, that we have seen.

Right to legal representation does not give your counsel the right to provide false witness to subvert justice

Hillary said, without proof, that she heard the rape victim was a lying slut

“I have been informed that the complainant is emotionally unstable with a tendency to seek out older men and engage in fantasizing … [and] that she has in the past made false accusations about persons, claiming they had attacked her body,”

5 other candidates that you haven't heard about, since the media has you funneled into thinking it's just trump or clinton.

People called me a liar right in this thread for making this claim

Are unprovable claims lies or not?

How can I be a liar and Hillary a good lawyer in the very same scenario?

Two justice systems indeed

For real.

the american idiot ladies and gentlemen.

>Two justice systems indeed

One justice system, and one "just us" system.

And when proof of Hilary's lies is provided she's just good at her job

Why do I have to be honest and Hillary can get away with lying about a 12 year old rape victim?

I guess we both forgot to link that one guy.

I never understood why people feel voting for the winner is more important that voting for someone you agree with.

How can you be proud of voting for the winner when the winner ends civilization as we know it?

>fallow
wew

/thread

>proof of Hilary's lies

see

I'm voting Jill stein I'm not going to be party to the two party prison

Same.

because they literally don't know there are any other cadidates on the balot.
that or they feel its a wasted vote. its football for these people. the next 4 years will be met with apathy until the next election, and suddenly people will "care" about issues again.

Actually opposites attract. Don't expect much from a Hillary supporter.

If trump wins will hill go to jail?

a man can dream

Because its a lie

Jill Stien is not a legitimate candidate, she has no relevant experience, and she's campaigning on the claim that Clinton is going to be the end of the world.

Gary Johnson has no foreign policy, much less any type of foreign policy experience, he has no idea what is happening in Syria and can't name a single world leader he admires. The man is even less qualified than Donald Trump for office.

There are 22 people on the ballot for President in Colorado. There are TWO actually viable candidates.

If you'd vote for either Jill or Gary you might as well vote for Trump. Any one of the three is an endorsement of stupidity and ignorance.

In truth, Clinton is still shitty.

So, in conclusion, fuck you and whoever and whatever you're supporting.

Her, Bill, Lynch, and Obama will all flee the country in the middle of the night.

good on you.

I've been thinking for a while...
the third parties all have enough in common they should be working together in all elections to encourage people to "vote - vote third party, any third party! it's never a waste!"

Haha fuck you neoliberal scum

Why don't you drone some fucking kids

>If you'd vote for either Jill or Gary you might as well vote for Trump.

Bullshit. Scare-monger much faggot?

>Clinton poorly managing her emails and potentially risking the dissemination of top secret information was not/will not be the last time a politician mishandles state secrets

>was not/will not be the last time

>these people broke the law and got away with it, so why shouldn't this person get away with it too

Source affidavit was posted itt

you don't know what you are talking about, you egotistical fucking retard.

now get off Sup Forums and do some work for once in your life, jim

A vote for stupid is a vote for stupid.

Jail all the politicians and the lobbyists imo

a vote for Hillary is a vote for Goldman Sachs & financial fraud

this I can get behind.

Let me try their tactic.

IF YOU VOTE FOR JILL OR GARY YOU MIGHT AS WELL VOTE FOR CLINTON!

Had to make it caps so these CTR shills could actually read it without their prescription glasses.

I alway use a Latino accent when I say "Lolilary". I don't know why and I can't control it.

but jonny that's TREASON!!

Agreed

such a fucking butthurt ctr shill

>you're wrong now go away

Wow, how enlightened and eloquent. It's actually my day off from running the business I own, so I'm free to argue with lofty philosophers such as yourself. lol.

^^^this

I am voting against Hillary, and the biggest reason is my health insurance costs are astronomical now, and are going up 65% next year. She wants to double-down on the failure known as Obamacare. The little experiment has clearly failed, and is a total train-wreck. We need to ditch that shit fast. This is my #1 issue. I don't particularly like Trump, but he's a shit ton better than that corrupt bitch any day of the week.

brilliaant

The rapist plead guilty. He didnt get "off the hook". That is a lie.

Rather have bankers continue to be bankers than a useless forty billion dollar wall.

Hillary is going to privatize social security and when all the shills suddenly turn on her I'm going to smugly laugh in their stupid neoliberal faces and tell them they don't deserve social programs because they're counter revolutionary bourgeoisie swine

IM GOING TO DRINK THEIR NEOLIBERAL SHITBAG TEARS AND IT WILL TASTE GOOD

trump will not get rid of obama care. theres too much money involved.

the only way they will stop it if it become unprofitable.

Found the illegal immigrant scared of being deported

You're going to die waiting for that to happen. I bet it's on the same time frame as taking away your guns. Fucking rofl.

>Obamacare is a failure

Right faggot.

-More people insured now than ever.
-Lower rates for more people than ever.
-Can no longer be denied for pre-existing conditions.

Yeah sure, that is by definition a failure?

Right-wing propaganda much?

Nah, I own rope.

Her husband killed welfare, why wouldn't Hillary be the one to kill social security?

He will, he's already explained how.

so you build a narrative of stuff that never happened and base your decisions on that

lol trumpanzees

lol ok

/thread

Pretty sure welfare still exists, and social security is the ONLY government program that's actually funded. Plus, Clinton wants to be remembered as a good president, her interest in her own image will preclude privatizing social security.