Cum in face

cum in face

bump

wish I could cum that much

Same. I'm going on a diet and trying to eat less thicker food so I can cum like this. Drink alot and eat soup. That's my only advice to cum like this guy.

Is there a vid to go along with these?

I jack off way too much so I never save up but is that considered a lot?

yea its more than usual. lots of squirts

I jack off every day and never cum like this. maybe 2 good squirts if I edge

Bump

Same here. I usually only squirt 3-4 times.

I counted 7-8 squirts for him. How does his cum shoot out so hard? Mine mostly just dribbles out but his looks like he's shooting her in the face with a water gun. I'm surprised she doesn't flinch.

Is it just me or is this clip amazing? I mean the resolution sucks but I don't see too many homemade facials that are that huge. And the girl takes it like a champ.

This is severely underrated.

Hey guys, how do I do big cums and more importantly, do girls like it?

Generally yes, but not all of them. Try to not fap / sex for a week and then get really turned on, edge few times and you'll get it.

Will this allow me to cum like this guy or is it partly genetic?

Yes. I've noticed that the more you extend fap/sex and the more you edge, the more pressure you generate, so you can shoot further. The amount of semen is something different. Depends on the last time you had sex/fap and your testosterone levels. So unless your test is abnormally low, as long as you don't ejaculate in a week or so, you will generate a bigger load.

Cool, thanks bro. Now I just need to find a girl that will let me bust in her face.

I'm glad I was helpful. Shoot for someone that you are out of their league, so she let you do stuff to her. Or maybe someone who's more sexual. Alternatively you can pay a prostitute to get this done. Satisfaction is important. Do not hesitate. My girl don't let me cum on her face, but she lets me cum in her mouth.

sauce plz

Sauce plss

I think the whole thread is filled with sauce!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

bumping

Are you 10
Why are you laughing to your own joke man

Fuckin slut knows how to take a load

dat expression

Nice work there user
>my fucking sides

I don't understand faggots like you
>Hue hue I'm shitposting in a thread
Is posting bannana and spider man
Your way of raiding as you can't do a real raid ?

f