The question
Where are you from?

How does it feel to be a True Patriot?

Do you fuck your blood relatives?

he wishes.

This. What State?

How to kill yourself

Jewlinois.

Unfortunately it's a winner take all state, and Shitcago will make my vote irrelevant--if they don't vote Trump.

You never know, Trump is like a goddamn insurrection. I expect to see him win some unexpected states.

Trump is like americans, the shit of the world.

are you from Iran or something?

Do you care that your vote does not matter?

You vote trump because USA says you to vote him. You think without your brain, like the others american

>You vote trump because USA says you to vote him. You think without your brain, like the others american

Baseless accusation, I do plenty of research into who I'm voting for.

I'm from Switzerland, here we've a brain. If trump become president he bombed with nuclear all the niggs, jews, russian, chineses, american... all the people don't like to him. And the greenhouse effect kills the other people. But you american don't understand this.

>he thinks trump is going to win even if he wins the popular vote by a landslide

>This is what you call 'democracy'

That's real cute, but I would still invite you here to actually see and show you what america is really like.

I'm with her. Live in Alabama.

I hate USA and americans, sorry i can't

Is this the reality of American greatness inspiring envy among the lesser nations and peoples?

He seems to be saying
>SIRRY AMERICAN! CHINA HAF BIG BOM 4U!

Pathetic jealous peasant confirmed.

Just did my part to make America great again in MI. Here's hoping it goes red!

Ignorance is the worst trait that is given to us Americans, which is exactly what you are displaying.

More like Australia

This is why i hate usa and you all, usa isn't the greatest or the biggest, in the rest of the world inspiring only the bad country there is. But you never go outside your home and don't know this. Think only usa make 40% global pollution, but to americans don't care pollution or this other shits

As a german i got to say swiss ppl dont have brains and this faggot is lying.
Ppl from swiss are known in whole europe to be greedy and cowardly.
For example a swiss person which sits next to you on a bus, would never have the balls to ask you if you can stand up to let them exit the bus. They are such fucking pussies, they just cant do it. Fucking pathetic mountainppl.
Also their while economy is based on concealing illegally earned money.
Still they think they are better than any other fucking criminal terrorist fuckstate in the world.
Literally al quaida stores their funds their...
Hope Trump will nuke you Alpenniggers back to stoneage.

fuck off newfag go back 2 your swiss imageboard

as someone from europe, you're a retarded faggot

Yeah i hate swiss people me too ahahah I'm live here but I'm not from here, i only exploit their economy

I would be so fucking ashamed if my state was blue...

You dont exploit, you go there begging.
If you want to see how exploiting an economy looks like, look at your homecountry and how ppl are working in factories fir less than 3 bucks an hour.
You claim to have a brain - use it.

Trumps is racist, homophobic, selfish, self-centered, loser, and other bad adjectives... or am I wrong? how do you elect a jerk like that? Clinton is not that the best, you must choose among the best shit.

well well well, real smartass online... wtf??? you're from one of the greatest countries and still such a dummy

Ahahahahahahahah all people earning at least $ 20 per hour. Here we are all rich in contrast America where half the population is homeless

yeah, got that rigth!
greetings from Finland

"MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN" it's a bullshit, he says "MAKE ME PRESIDENT AND SUCK MY DICK IGNORANT AMERICANS"

Fuck donald

Siete solo dei cerebrolesi americani di merda esaltati del cazzo

It's a great day folks! A great day to go out and VOTE! VOTE DONALD J. TRUMP!

Al gore for president

are you trolling or retarded?

Was it a troll vote?

In what way has Trump hurt your feel feels? :3

that image is the best argument I've seen a cuck the recorder make against trump...but its still an illegally emigrated dog. Send that taco bell hound back to mexico

he hasn't. I just hate that narcissistic orange douche-bag. I've hated him since his shitty failed reality show. I'm just waiting for him to "disappear" like he promised after he loses.

Yeah, these are your feelings speaking mate. I'm pretty sure 'hate' is a feeling. Time to grow out of it, friend.

>implying a narcissistic douche-bag would make a good president.

But Hillary would be worse. It's nothing but your hurt feelings that prevent you to see that.

do you feel edgy?

youtube.com/watch?v=RDrfE9I8_hs

no

I wonder if the guy that made this pic could have put even more lies into that picture if he'd tried?
I'm sure he could've.

>And this time they gonna take it all back to their foundation!

Bill Clinton also kick-started the immigration crisis that is getting Trump on the polls in the first place with IIRIRA, a bill everyone in Congress seems afraid to touch despite its obvious flaws that have created the situation where it is essentially impossible to become a legal immigrant.

Both of these guys are fucking hacks.

ABSTAIN MOTHERFUCKERS

Because... she's Bill?

we got rekt

Bill clinton settled rape cases.
Do you want a rapist in the white house?

is it true that German lawyers eat their own faeces?

>implying your insipid ad hominems are convincing anyone but mildly retarded children like yourself

>mildly retarded

youtube.com/watch?v=FiFMts60ZIQ

Don't be too hard on him, it's all the left has.

No. I want someone with even a shred of competence in office. Unfortunately that disenfranchises every candidate currently running.

>you

And anyone can pull up a video of a dumb or aggressive democrat. You're not convincing anyone.

Thanks, have one back.

is dis you?

After having the 1000e refugee group rapist get of with 5 hours community service, wouldnt you?

show me! :)

implying that hillary wouldnt absolutely fuck up the country.

`

Hellinois for TRUMP

You're not even a real man if you vote for Hillary. You're just a little bitch.

>20% Children, 60% Women, 20% Men
>20% Men
>20%

youtube.com/watch?v=30Sj7Jqdjzk
kek, the cognitive dissonance.

They are in progress to replace the y chromosome.

The male nuclear y chromosome only mutates 0,3 % per generation.
This is why we used to have male upon son inheritance to ensure the bloodline and genetic identity.

Most countries in the world still know this but the west forgot and is quickly losing their genetic identity because men dont have male offspring any more.

The thing about the European and Asian blood,Europeans and Asians have more population groups (family trees) and much shorter/younger family trees then the African and arab genetics, this causes those to be more dominate.

The media is using the term genetic diversity for a old population group who lived in isolation for a long time. This is where the misconception of African Negroids being more genetic diverse comes from aswell (the African family trees(main ethnic African groups) are bigger and have longer branches but the rest of the world Asians and Europeans have more family trees

Because of this long isolation these genetic groups(trees) gained genetic dominant genes true interbreeding and strengthening genetics by keeping a selecting the same set of genetics over and over again generation after generation

All other so called junk DNA, that causes the unique mutations needed for evolution and diversity decay with every copy reducing mutations within the population group

This is the cause of "regression" in the Asian or European genetics AKA genocide.

Tl;dr eruopean asian genes are regressive, they will regress when bred with dominate arab or african genetics causing the disappearance of them.

You need less then 5% to cause this genetic shift, most european countries have 10% of their demographics being african/arab. most only have around 60% 70% of their native population left.

And he has zero interpersonal skills, flip flops belief systems as convenience dictates (as does Hillary), and makes lofty plans that change on a whim and cannot be feasibly done.

He can run a business, sure, but I don't want our troops overseas to hear Donald "Let's just nuke em!" Trump became president.

expect
the unexpected

tfw trump is a globalist anyway

God damn i wish you people would get the fuck off Sup Forums and go back to poll. It is obvious Sup Forums would be for trump, top kek choice for prez.

Go find a lake some where and inhale some water faggot.

heil trump

the Illuminati eyes is a great touch

>obvious Sup Forums would...

Fuck outta here Sup Forumsfaggot, I'm voting Hillary to make you stormfags cry your eyes out :^]

What a wall of broscience horseshit. You fail basic biology.

why do you love freedom and hate tyrants so much?

He doesnt flip flops.

` troops are pro trump, atleast they are against hillary because they dont want to fight the technological superior russia

youtube.com/watch?v=N5A02pNcGHs

Those numbers, i forgot img

look at me,

>dont want to fight the technological superior russia
zzzzz

> troops are pro trump

literally the stupidest amongst us support Trump. Big surprise. These are also teh same people that thought they could bomb democracy into Afghanistan and Iraq.... turned out so well

Because it wasnt the democrats who fucked afganistan up:D, 1e time in afghanistan went great them obama moved in to iraq and pulled the troops out of afghan and shit felw apart.

There wouldnt be much fighting just being bombed and dig trenches and foxholes.