Sup, just bought my first car, what should i do?

sup, just bought my first car, what should i do?
pic related

return it and get the coupe.

do you think im a faggot

Cum in the gas tank

crash into tree

Murder a prostitute, leave in boot, torch car, drug yourself, say some nigger did it.

check both driveshafts, brake discs and brake pads.

Considering you got that car, yes.

Service it, and no I don't mean shoving your dick in the exhaust pipe.

take a drive through compton and obey the traffic laws.

how do i make car smell less like cock

first thing stop holding you phone that way when taking pics of shit so ppl can actually see what the fuck is going on

Put low profile tires on it, black rims, tint the windows, and it will look pretty cool.

Key a swastika into the side

pro tip actually

at least i don't use an animated skeleton as a reaction pic you autistic faggot

>check half shafts
doubt they even know what that is.
>check pads and discs
They'd probably spend time googling pictures of it to see if theirs looks the same.

The same your mouth user
>wash it

That's not very nice user

Check, and change if needed. Oil both trans and motor, check break fluid, if its a manual transmission check the clutch fluid. Check your coolant levels. Take a look at your breaks and tires next make sure they're good. Then depending on miles replace any belts that might need replacement. Should be good to go after.

how the fuck do you check the clutch fluid

Steal better one, nigger

>not knowing how to check clutch fluid
> being this new
Just take it to a mechanic if you don't know how to check the clutch fluid

yeah!

Tint the windows, like someone told you already. And put a Spoiler on it. Self made paper spoiler is the way to go.

try to do some burnouts, get really drunk, listen to trance music at maxed out volume

Theres a resivour in the engine bay.. should be easy to locate in a car like that. Along with the, brake fluid, and forgot to mention the power steering fluid if your car has it