>Faggot (bi but definitely suck dick)
>Under-achiever
>Dropped out of uni and started again late
>Morbidly obese
>Nothing really to be proud of in my life
>Selfish as hell
>4/10 looks at best

>Tl;dr very unattractive individual

But why is it, that this 8/10 girl fell in love with me, cares for me (probably more than I care for her) lives with me and is always there for me ? There are nicer people, better-looking people, more talented people, yet she genuinely fell for me. There is no justice in this world.

>Pic semi-related, gf looks a bit like her

No one cares. Stop trying to brag and get attention on Sup Forums like a faggot.

Sage

Fair enough, I didn't consider this bragging, but I see where you're coming from, sorry about this

are you letting her live with you? does your dick get hard? that's usually good enough for most women

I slept in a tent for 3weeks this past summer.

> tfw no one cares if you live or die

We share an apartment, she pays half the rent

Fa... oh you already said it yourself
case closed on this one!
/thread

drunk brother also beat the shit out of me and drove me out of my own home

truly living in a world of chaos and uncertainity. everyone is blinded by their own happiness,

Where do you live man ? If you live close to us I don't mind helping you the time for you to get back on your feet

don't say sorry to that, what the fuck. you need some self-esteem real bad

add arrogant to your list

suburb outside of philadelphia.

Maybe I'm just Canadian

shut it faggot

no one cares about your insecurities.

enjoy it while you can. she will leave you eventually because love doesn't last forever and that will probably be the only pussy you ever get

We live in Ireland, sorry :/

Fellow 24 y/o beta, I recently got a qt girlfriend and can't explain how. Sometimes you just have to be a decent and caring human being to be attractive, despite what redpilled alphas want you to believe.

Alright, how is that arrogant ? It is on the opposite side of the scale :V

>low-self-worth
>arrogant

choose one

>morbidly obese
>4/10
Kek

Maybe, if you were to ask her she would tell you she's the lucky one, it's still a hard feeling to shake, I didn't even bother hitting on her at first because she was out of my league, she even helped me hit on now ex-boyfriend back in the days

top o the morning to ya !

You're honest, which girls will always be attracted to despite other shortcomings.
And the best girls always go for the worst douchebags, so maybe she's holding on hoping her love will change you.

Good luck op

The thing is, my self esteem isn't that low, I'm being honest here, not having a self-loathing infused vision of my self

In my everyday life I am pretty confident, I know am I a deeply flawed person, but I feel good in my skin, people often tell me how confident I am

Just be nice to her when you are still together for when the day you break up(if you do), you'll regret not being nicer to her.

You were "low hanging fruit" OP. She don't have to try. Perhaps she fucked a dog or mule and has so much shame and assumes your the best she can get. You said she could do better....not in her mind...yet.

are you that fat guy on youtube that makes every song into hey now ur all star song

I am not really a douche-bag, I just am pretty selfish, but I never try to hurt people or such, I just place my own interest above others, although since I got with her I've been caring about her like I had never cared for another person before

I wish man, that guy is epic

And the rest of the day to you !

People don't say that in Ireland though, and neither me or the girl are Irish

Well you sound like a douche-bag

self-esteem =/= self-worth

i know, i live in ireland too

Maybe just not very good at being a douche?

Maybe, I should think about it, I would like to think I'm not, if I am I'd have to change my ways

>enjoy it while you can. she will leave you eventually because love doesn't last forever

I'm the first boyfriend of my present gf, I got heartbroken in the past by my first love after 4 years together. I'm enjoying this new honeymoon phase but now I'm realistic about it. Sometimes I look at her big shiny eyes and think she has no idea what's coming for her when/if we break up, lol.

Tits or gtfo
Plz

For that girl ? I can dump if you want

show us ur mantitties u homo

Go for it

Alright

she'll probably be alright.

girls bounce back pretty quickly unless they're 30+ or have a kid.

but yeah. part of being in relationships is learning each one is different, and unlikely to last forever. they're learning experiences so you can figure out what you want in a partner, not to spend your life with one person for the rest of your life.

I think it's funny when people are like "I wasted 4 years with her blah blah blah". idk why people look at relationships like they've gotta find the perfect one right away when most people have no clue what they even want.

Nooice

The way I see break ups is that, just because it's over doesn't mean that you were not happy back then, so I tend to not get too affected with break ups

More ?

HELL yes
Bare tits?
Face?

Tits are coming, I'm dumping in the order I got them, no face though, only the bottom half

Did you consider killing yourself?

I have actually, I don't consider it anymore though

Then what's the problem? If you think life is worth living, that's all that should matter. Right?

You're right, I probably shouldn't worry about it and focus on being happy with her, is this what you meant ?

Tits on the next one

Should I stop dumping ?

>Be me 22
>Beta as fuck
>Faggot (gay and definitely suck dick)
>Over-achiever
>Dropped out of uni and started again late
>Morbidly obese on purpose because all the kinky guys are into that shit
>Blackbelt in taekwondo, been in 5 honor choirs across the country, proficient in 8 programming languages, recipient of several academic honors and merit scholarships
>Self absorbed as hell but try not to be selfish, usually fail
>4/10 looks at best, but been told I'm a 9/10 in the gay feederism community

>TL;DR: if you want to find love go gay

There are no inherently good or bad qualities. Who you are is who you are, you take that and you make agood or bad decision about what to do with it. Take a look at me, I'm a glutton, a beta pussy, and a nerd. Yet I use these qualities well. There are 110 men out there who I know for a fact want to fuck me, not despite my gluttony and effeminacy but because of it. I've achieved a lot in my life, too -- again, not despite my effeminacy and nerdiness, but because of it. All roads lead to Rome. In the end, it's not about what road you take, it's about whether you keep going or decide to stop.

Why would you even suggest that!

I always had more success with guys than I did with girl, this girl is the first time an attractive woman has any interest in me in a long time, so I feel you about the gay thing

I'll keep going and try to see the good sides of the things I listed, because there are, I guess

(sorry for posting a girl I just gots to resume my dump)

Here you go I don't stop

BTW everything you've been talking about is really hitting home for me

Did you comment about the situation ? If so what comment ?

I'm fall in love with her, i don't know if you are the girl in the picture, but you need to know if you come one day to Chile please advertise

When you were talking about inheretly having no bad qualities... You clearly are someone who is a realist and knows what you want and don't want. I feel you are just getting dragged down by the society we live in now. Where people are so used to having instant gratification in every category of life, and when they don't receive that, things go awol. Whether it be physical or mental breakdowns

What do you mean ? I am not looking for instant gratification, I wouldn't mind working for the things I want, but there is nothing I want that's worth fighting for

You should learn how to read, I'm a fat faggot dumping picture of some girl I found on the internet that looks a little bit like my girlfriend

I'm still hungover from last night and fucking up what I'm trying to say. From what I'm reading I think you're mentally sound and just need to communicate better with the other half

You mean try to talk to my girlfriend to understand why it is she loves me so much ?

Yes instead of coming to us online. Obviously there's something that you aren't attracted to or interested in her, if you cant speak to the S.O. about anything

my heart u.u

i mostly think the world is unfair because it seems like we're never going to get a proper good look at the girl you're posting's asshole / pussy

:(

i second you

More like this, any in white and do you have a name on this beauty ?

Bump