Who was the most evil inmate in Oz?

Who was the most evil inmate in Oz?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=74A7kFuh48E
youtube.com/watch?v=pOkQ_5ZUNY4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

kareem said

That biker that was introduced in the last season. I forget his name, he raped one of schillinger's dudes(I forget his name as well.) This guy was cartoon evil.

Probably one of the bikers. They were the only gang that manifold didn't have some kind of ideology or half decent reason for their crimes. Italians were mobsters, aryans had their white supremacy, a lot of other guys were revenge killers, niggers were niggers, but the bikers just did it for fun and popularity.

youtube.com/watch?v=74A7kFuh48E

muh deek

>the way her facade of calmness completely broke down just before her execution
Wasn't sure whether to feel bad for her or turned on

shillinger

wolfgang cutler?

Literally the most evil villain in television history.

Yes. If I remember, his crime was him ripping a guy's head off with a chain attached to his motorcycle. He took Oz to the next level.

Based Kathryn Erbe

Malcolm Coyle was easily the most evil inmate desu

youtube.com/watch?v=pOkQ_5ZUNY4

I remember the rape being very erotic

Keller, for sure

that russian guy that killed people with his glasses

No question. He was also the best.

I agree with you, and not because he's a prison nazi. He raped Beecher, forced Beecher to wear makeup, then tried to have blacks kill Beecher because he wanted his friend to move in, then killed Beecher's kid when Beecher freaked out.

Asian Phil

>me neither desu senpai

my second ex wife the blond one.

Busmalis

>Who was the most evil inmate in Oz?
Schillinger by far

The oppressive system that locked them up in the first place

UNBLACKED

Tobias Beacher

Why did they turn him into a moralfag?

I had fucking nightmares about Schillinger after I witnessed all the shit he did to Beecher.

I'm serious. I fucking woke up with sweat on my brow thinking that guy was gonna kill my family and rape me.

Busmalis? He was fucking harmless unless you pulled some shit like the Aryans with the tunnel

Hahaha good joke

Who is the most evil inmate in OITNB?

Adebisi, total nihilist hedonist that had the brawn and was more cunning than appeared on the surface.

underrated post

Piper

God fucking damn it guys
It's pronounced "Schillinger"

Rebadow

Pretty sure I would seriously consider pulling a Hinckley type thing for her.

Didn't they introduce Keller with a clip showing him stabbing an old lady to death?

Schallenger?

No, Keller robbed a store or something. Someone stabbed an old lady but I can't remember who.

schillinger

he was just fucking crazy

said
he is both muslim and a nigger

That bitch that teased Adebesi just to tell him he's a nigger when he was ready to fuck. What a fucking cunt.

I thought you guys would love Shirley Bellinger for that because this site is full of racist whitebois

But Adebesi is a cool ass nigga. I was rooting for him to get laid with someone other then a whiteboy

Oz started off really well, but the show went to shit after season 4 ended. They should've killed it then and there.

It went to shit long before that, but was still enjoyable even when it was full on retarded.