Who's tweaking right now?

Who's tweaking right now?

Just got this 5g bag of dried speed paste. (no, not meth as some ppl think of when they hear "speed")
I've just started feeling the kick from these two lines.

For some reason I've become quite fond of the "ritual" of preparing the lines, really taking my time chopping and dividing before I snort. Always timing it to the chorus of this song:
youtube.com/watch?v=fBQN_jTkH-8

This song IS amphs to me, I just can not explain it, but it embodies what the high feels like to me. (RIP Olle Ljungström)
(Might not make sense to most since it's in swedish, but swefags should really listen to this gem.)

Gonna spend the day prepping for the election (not american though), watching news, reading articles and look at statistics, stuff like that. Anyone have a related documentary or something to recommend?
Must say that I'm rooting for Clinton despite not exactly being a fan, but a part of me wants Trump only for the memes.
Pls no Sup Forums though, keep discussion civil and about drugs.

So, /stims/, or even /drugs/ general, I guess.

I just finished a g of coke. Been getting them more lately, but I'm done for now. Once I run out, my nose bleeds and runs for days and keeps me from sleeping. Doesn't seem worth it when its over.

Do you find coke to be worth the price compared to other stims?
For me it's just not worth it to pay x4 the price, but perhaps you have better contacts than I do.

Gonna dump some of my finest fap fuel

bumperino

Come on, I can't be the only one chemically enhancing the election hype.

Sauce? Also are you from sweden?

Sweden YES
no sauce, sorry

How would you compare your speed paste to meth or any other amphetamines? I typically hate tweaking for the comedown but besides that id be a daily tweaker.

Only done adderall and coke when it comes to other stims.
Compared to adderall, thi high is very similar but "cleaner" in the way that it all goes to your head and less muscle twitches, sweating and other physical side effects.
My comedowns are pretty mild thankfully.

fucking hell man i can only get so erect

Where I live, there isn't a lot of options. Its meth, crack, or coke. And I've never tried the first 2. Its 80 a g for the good stuff, but you can get cheaper shit for around 60 but you can tell the difference.

Im hoping to get back on my adhd meds today from the doc. Dont wanna get hooked on meth or pay stupid prices for pills. Your lucky with your comedown immunity. Enjoy the tweaky election!

Mad one bro, I barely get comedowns for sone reason
Like I've tried md, crack, coke, morphine and that and never had a comedown worse than a hangover (I.e. a bit annoying but not much else)
Wonder if it's in the genes or some shit
On an unrelated note, anyone tried/heard of the blue moncler press or nah? Heard good things so far but it'd be nice to hear some other opinions

where do you live?
coke prices are roughly the same here in sweden
got this 5g bag for €75 so price difference is pretty crazy

>Im hoping to get back on my adhd meds today from the doc
Are prescribed meds cheap? what strength for what kind of money?

Vilken stad ?

I feel like if you are chopping your shit up on a meta try you would be inhaling little metal bits.

Stockholm
I wouldn't worry about it.
Even if it gets scratched from the razor, I don't think any of it actually separates.

Clean meth smoked through water filtration. Love all other uppers, but the duration and euphoria are just unbeatable.

sl kort
>vilken stad

>Clean meth smoked through water filtration
So like a bong or what? Never done meth, pretty rare to come by where I live

Han kanske är från glesbygden, var snäll pls.

Never been a daily user and always kept my tolerance in check to not get those shitty comedowns that make people veer away from taking speed.

>On an unrelated note, anyone tried/heard of the blue moncler press or nah?
No idea what that is, but you do have my interest.

Gonna do a refill soon
Anyone got experience with plugging amphs?
Worth the hassle?
Not planning to try as I already love snortingso much, just wanna hear some stories.

bump again
starting to regret posting these pics since they just make me want to jerk off, which I know will take hours and hours while high
gotta stay away from that shit, foreskin sore for days last time I was stupid enough to do that

any lurkers or am I completely alone in here?
pls respond
gonna keep bumping with pics anyway

i was into stims for a while. they change people though honestly. i hate them now.

that sounds incredibly painful. meth or MD crystal I can get behind but amph paste? naaaaah dont do it OP

>they change people though
Care to elaborate?
I've been a weekend tweaker (today as an exception though) for about a year, averaging ~2 times a month.
Never noticed any change, nor has anyone around me. No one that doesn't know I take amphs have shown any sign of suspicion.
Also never felt any real addiction, having been able to go more than a month without feeling just fine.

However, the day I, or someone else notices that the drug has "changed me" is when I quit.
I feel that once you get to the point where a drug changes your behaviour, affecting everyday life, is when you become a true addict.

At least that's what I've always told myself in order to keep my use in check.

I'm pretty zooted OP.

I did coc once still havent fully got over it, please dont that shit OP

Man, strongest thing I've ever taken is pot and I'm way too scared to try anything else.

Honest question:
Is it really worth the risk of addiction, imprisonments, side effects, etc?

Like, would you reccomend?

Do heroin, just tell yourself not to get addicted and you will be fine

Find adderal or closest to that where you are. Great high better than cocke if you can stand the comedown

As I said, no plans to try.
Only read about ppl saying it's the next best thing to IV (which i'm also not interested in).

Nice man, what u been taking?

I only did coke once and found it kinda overrated tbh. Maybe it was weak stuff or I had too high expectations, dunno. In hindsight I'm glad I didn't like it very much.

Do you have an addictive personality?
Me and the few people I know that does amphs haven't gotten addicted (but that's what they all say, right?).
Just make up a plan and try to stick to it. For example only use on weekends, never more than 1g/month or something similar.
Different people experience different side effects and comedowns.
Only way of finding out if it's worth if for you is to try. Would recommend trying if you think you can control yourself from overdoing it.

>just tell yourself not to get addicted and you will be fine
Anyone here that's done heroin ONCE and not felt the need to do it again?
Some people claim it will always hook you right away, others say the first time won't get you.
I have no personal experience with the drug, nor do I know of anyone that has.

My best mates dad does coc all the time, he used to run a very fast good business and earnt millions a year now it has fucked with his head and he cant do shit anymore.

Fuck speed. seriously it's a disgusting drug.

I rather coke anyday.

then again I get these insane ticks on speed so I can't do it without chewing apart my mouth and get neck kinks.

I still do it every now and then but as a stimulative substance it's just blergh

Damn, how did that whole thing start? Sudden success with business catapulting him into misuse?
Kinda uncommon for older ppl to fall into addiction compared to naive youngsters innit?
Sucks to hear.