What country has the best black girls?

What country has the best black girls?

Other urls found in this thread:

xhamster.com/movies/1547458/my_best_friend_s_mother_interracial.html
xhamster.com/movies/6563098/fakeagentuk_perfect_ass_and_tits_ebony_chick_wants_sex.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sweden

Colombia

Swedenmalia

Your cunt

burgerland

same pic

Before I can give you an answer I'm gonna need to know what makes a black girl the best black girl.

Sweden

we only have male dindus

sweden

>nosering

whyyyyyyy

If you're looking for bodies and sex, Central Africa (Cameroon, Congo, Nigeria, Centrafrica...). They're the horniest and kinkiest. They are also gold-diggers. Furthermore, if you value cuteness over sexiness, you'll be disappointed.

If you're looking for educated and stable individuals, probably Southern Africa (Botswana, Namibia, Zambia, etc). But they are not the best-looking, there are still a lot of albino-raping savages and they have AIDS.

The worse are definitely the muzz. Avoid everything between Mauritania and Somalia. Mention also goes to Haiti for the "dindu nuffin whittie keep the negro down" excuse to everything.

Burkina Faso is apparently great.

You should try your luck with Trumpland. Once they are out of the ghetto, it's not bad, you get the whole package.

>Cambodia
really makes u think

based cambo

could you do a similar guide for Asian, Latina and White girls, friend

all white girls are sluts, even the most innocent looking ones, you have to be constantly watching them cause they might cheat on you some day. that's a fact.

Is this the inevitable fate of the noble black man? Is this the true horror of colonialism?

>He wasted his time pooposting on a Manchurian guerilla resistance imageboard instead of travelling.
I'm disappointed, lad.

wtf i'm going to trumpland now

Acting all white, while still being crazy in bed.

I heard similar stories about mexican girls, even cartel bosses get cucked lel

>out of the ghetto
Can you elaborate on this?
Do I need to get them out of the ghetto myself or do I wait until one crawls out and snatch them up right after?

sure, they are, but not as much as white girls

also, you CAN actually find innocent latina girls, it is very hard, but its possible, unlike white girls

the former. monkeys don't train themselves, now do they?

I would actually prefer a conservative girl in bed, as long as it's a bit more than starfishing.
Just the thought of my snow white benis on that dark skin makes me diamonds.

who /oil driller/ here

It works best with a watermelon and a KFC bucket. It is also probably your best bet.

Well, for South-East Asia, it is quite simple.
Don't try your luck with Myanmar. They don't worship the white and don't care to learn English. They are good, simple, well natured girls who happen to have no interest in casual relationships.
Thailand has been spoiled by generations of massive prostitution. Either the girl or her family will screw you over. It's a lost country at this point.
Cambodia is okay. Most girls are wife materials, hard-working and honest. Just don't be an idiot and go to a girl bar to scrap the bottom of the barrel (which might be the only possibility for many though).
For Vietnam, see Cambodia, with some Chinese slyness on top. I must mention both of them are freakishly emotional. Prepare for a roller-coaster and some guilt tripping.
Malaysia are muzz. Enough said.
Indonesia are hypocritical muzz. Have fun with the girls, escape the family at all costs (or get her out of the country, many beg that).

What about Caribbean and general Island nigger that were brought from Africa ?
I know we have quite a lot of them and in my experience they're quite cute.

thanks, and what about East Asia?

Why are black girls so undesirable??

Why are black girls so desirable??

I meant stuff like this (don't look if you are 12 and what is this)
xhamster.com/movies/1547458/my_best_friend_s_mother_interracial.html
especially around 24:00

Or if you like it crazier
xhamster.com/movies/6563098/fakeagentuk_perfect_ass_and_tits_ebony_chick_wants_sex.html
is a perfect example

>IMPLYING you wouldn't

>Teehee user, you're quite funny
>It's been a while since I've been taken to such a nice date like that
>You really know how to make a woman special, don't you ?

Ah ah, no idea. I didn't travel that much.

For China, there are many unfunny gold-diggers, but very faithful. It is badly seen to be with someone who is not Chinese though and there is even a ban on Chinese girls/Foreign boys marriages. While they are love with how foreigners treat them, they value Chinese culture above everything else and will still expect you to act as such once passion is over. They are like Koreans in that regard. Not long-term material.

I don't know much about Japan. According to my Japanese friend, those are psychologically damaged girls, terrified of relationships for many, who need alpha dudes ready to break the multiple barriers they set upon themselves. It is also easier than you think. Just dare.

I don't anything about South America or Eastern Europe.

name?

>Wait till I take you to the cotton picking trip!

I'm 5/10 and psychologically damaged myself so gave up on girls, I just find this interesting

You know what you have to do now.

Me

>mentions every shit hole but the Philippines
Go on give your opinion on their women, I'll have you know my mother is a devout christnigger who has been married to my English father for almost 3 decades