Anyone got any rare photos/footage of the Columbine shooting? Pretty obsessed with it atm

Anyone got any rare photos/footage of the Columbine shooting? Pretty obsessed with it atm

bump

seek help mentallyillfag

I got a rare pepe.

Hey, thats pretty good

There's some pretty good documentaries on it if you go on YouTube. I remember watching one randomly at 5:00am

Yeah thanks for the suggestion, I had a look at a couple yesterday. It's just really interesting that loads of people have loads of hate for them and I dont feel that. I feel more sorry for them and understand them but it's not like I would shoot up a school or anything.

If you bully people and they kill you, I guess you got what you deserved

Well I wouldn't say that they deserved death but at least the fear that they could be easily killed would be enough.

You're a pussy these edgy faggots wouldn't give a fuck if you felt sorry for them

The thing is though, half the people they killed they didn't even know

It's about sending a message, you see a guy get bullied? Help him out if you can, don't stand and watch.

Deserved

Underage cunt detected
Fuck off

There's some personal diaries of Eric on here lemonparty org

Yes because that's stopped bullying.... killing innocent people, and btw it's all well and good trying to stop a bully but it's not worth it if you're the one who starts getting bullied because of it.

Thats strange, been listening to pumped up kicks all day and watched zero hour about it last night.

>guilty by non-association or being an onlooker
If you are this autistic and delusional, please kill yourself

>deserved
Found the under aged bullied kid

>
>Yes because that's stopped bullying.... killing innocent people, and btw it's all well and good trying to stop a bully but it's not worth it if you're the one who starts getting bullied because of it.

Least the bullying stopped!

How one word can change the entire meaning of a post, kek.
Not deserved I'm not a faggot, although I don't know why they shot up the school, but my comment about bullies stands still.

Never really looked deep into this. Who shot themself first out of the two?

Weird, I literally did the exact same thing. Thats how I ended up here.