"Did it ever once occur to you that I might have some insight?"

"Did it ever once occur to you that I might have some insight?"

"Ok wat do?"

"Gee I don't know! Perhaps I should tell you about the army I have called upon that will arrive tommorow but nah, how would that be useful information?"

What did she mean by this?

She purposefully weakened/killed off forces loyal to Jon

DARTH SANSA IS PLAYING THE FUCKING GAME OF THRONES YOU RETARDS.

So is Sansa an actual interesting character now? Seems like she wants to be Queen famalam

let me tell you about my plan to weaken all the houses loyal to us and let cia have the strongest army in the north

its a good trick

LF told her not to tell.
He also deliberately showed up late to the battle because he expected Jon to be dead by then.

>mfw Sansa kills Jon

Most of the northern houses weren't in that battle. It was wildlings and the mormonts, which had 62 men. Now that the boltons are out of the picture they'll follow sansa

>Most of the northern houses weren't in that battle.
Anyone loyal to stark was and guess what now most of their fighting men are dead.
>Now that the boltons are out of the picture they'll follow sansa
Good good, all the men who refused to fight for you now have the most men.

>sansa confirmed for brilliant politcal tactician
>thank you ruse master littlefinger, whos betrayed every person hes partnered with. Surely you are the most trustworthy person in westeros

I mean to be fair Littlefinger has the second strongest army in all of the second kingdoms now, it's not like it matters a whole lot.

>still believing hack & hack are capable of any depth in their writing

why are you doing this to yourselves

we had the umbers join ramsay for virtually no reason

we had arya parkour days after she was stabbed with zero explanation for fucks sake

they play everything straight

they just wanted it to be a surprise for the normies so they couldnt have sansa telling jon about it

they are incompetent morons

She hoped Jon would be dead by the time LF arrived.
She wants to remove any possible claimants to Winterfell and the north.

Wasn't he convinced by Sansa to attack Winterfell? Also, everyone knows she is going to get played by Littlefinger.

Everything here. Either Sansa was written to be an idiot, or D&D are idiots (or just think the audience are idiots), I'm leaning towards the latter.

That makes no sense tho
She knew Rickon would be dead and Jon could still become a stark, if they both died the stark name is gone forever
And she doesn't even know Brann is still alive

hurr durr even though i was trying hard to convince jon not to march forward i actually wanted him to march forward anyways, even though if i actually did wanted him to march forward it would be more logical to agree with him or just say nothing

le brilliant tactician face

If she told Jon about the army he would have delayed the attack and wait for it to defend his men. Ramsay would just withdraw to Winterfell. if they would have linked up. It was part of the plan

CRASHING THIS PLANE

except she was arguing with him not to march forward at all

if that was her "plan" she should've just agreed with jon from the beginning

>they just wanted it to be a surprise for the normies so they couldnt have sansa telling jon about it

Precisely. There is no reason other than that. There will be a scene later where Jon confronts her about it, and she'll have some stupid retort like "Would you have believed me if I told you?" and then Jon will give her a sullen silent look - cut to the next scene and it never gets mentioned or hinted at again.

The writers are fucking terrible - now that it's explicit and obvious, why do you people insist on making excuses for them?

Pretty much this. There are so many complex theories that were speculated for this season early on that have fell flat and instead what we got were simplistic reasons or none at all.

The Umbers is a good example since LittleJohn's only desire to join Ramsay is 'my father is a cunt and you're a cunt'

I think it's literally going be that she was so dumb she didn't decide to get Littlefinger until the night before.

Bonus points if for some stupid reason she agreed to marry Littlefinger as part of the trade and goes through with it even though there's nothing to really enforce it and nobody likes Littlefinger not even the knights of the Vale.

They could literally kill Littlefinger and the only person who would be sad or upset about it would be that little retard.

>unironically posting that swj piece of shit

Pretty much this. There are so many complex theories that were speculated for this season early on that have fell flat and instead what we got were simplistic reasons or none at all.

The Umbers is a good example since SmallJon's only desire to join Ramsay is 'my father is a cunt and you're a cunt'

>unironically
Reaction faces aren't ironic or unironic you autistic cunt

She's a cunt just like Cersei.

Since S5 the series has been on the level of Legend of the Seeker. I hope this shit doesn't bleed into the books somehow.

She didn't tell John because she knew that Ramsay would read John like a book and just retreat to the castle and barricade himself if he suspected even the slightest that he would lose.

She also knew that her ragtag army wouldn't win in a siege on Winterfell during winter, even with the help of The Reach.

Everything that transpired was part of her plan to get revenge on Ramsay, and she was ready to sacrifice everything to get it. It wasn't as much about recapturing Winterfell as it was about killing Ramsay.

Then why was she fucking furious at Jon's war council making plans to draw Ramsey out of WInterfell and have him charge their lines?

W E W L A D

This. It's WWE style writing, based entirely around the audiences reaction, with almost zero internal logic. Cartoonish, over the top villains built up only to be knocked down by the hero for the biggest possible pop from the audience.

because she wasn't invited

fuck

I never understood the definition of a hate fuck until I learned about Anita

>She knew Rickon would be dead and Jon could still become a stark, if they both died the stark name is gone forever
if you didn't notice the strong womyn vibe already let me point this out: all men must die [or get their dicks cut off] so the womyn can take their rightful place as the rulers of the world

fucking retard

CIA has already played them, Stark loyalists don't have an army anymore making LF de facto in charge. Chaosh is a larder

Jon would probably have acted even MORE retarded if he knew the knights of the GAYle were coming to save his dumb ass.