St valentine

What's everybody doing for Valentines Day?
btw does girls really offer home made chocolate in Nippon?

I do nothing because I am a lonely idiot.

kek does this stereotype exists in sweeden
here is my story
>be me
>like 17-18 year old
>sitting in the basement alone on valentines day playing some vidya
>suddenly the doorbell rings
>I hear no one moving upstairs so I go to answer it
>There's no one at the door
>maybe they left? no I got to the door pretty quick.
>hmmm... ding dong ditch? nah it's the middle of the day
>look down.
>there's a heart shaped cake with a little card
>Heart leaps, holy shit could this be my first valentine?
>nervously look around, still don't see anybody.
>Mom asks who was at the door, nervously say "Idk, there was nobody there."
>Pick up the cake and go downstairs, heart pounding.
>Set the cake down, open the card.
>Happy valentines day. Love, Mom

Overdosing on illicit stimulants, or otherwise causing gratuitous harm to my body if I can't kill myself.

No idea, maybe for some people. For me it's basically me being alone because I have nothing to do and no one to be with. I am boring, plain and nothing special. I only live by sleep, eat, work and repeat. That's how my life seems to be atm.

Treasure that woman senpai

I will be at work all day then I'll return to my large empty house, make my dinner, eat, then go to sleep.

>be 12 years old in 6th grade
>fall in love with girl at first sight
>it's my first love
>be an idiot and tell my "friends" that i like her
>withing minutes everyone in the school knows, bullying starts
>valentine's day comes
>buy a balloon with shape of heart (flowers were too expensive)
>tie the balloon to her seat
>she comes in, sees the balloon and smiles
>then asks who put it, they tell her it's me
>smile gone
>takes a pen and makes it explode, cuts the string and throws it all in the garbage
>then takes a bottle of disinfectant and rubs it all over the places i may have touched
>utter humiliation makes everyone bully me for years
And then people wonder why i have a psychological incapability of approaching women.

wtf i hate russian women now

>be me fall in love with a girl in the UNI at first sight
>she have a really cute face
>i don't see her often
>she doesn't know that i exist
>i don't even know her name
>valentine day in 2-d
what to do lads

wow you must be really ugly motherfucker

>btw does girls really offer home made chocolate in Nippon?
Yes.
I have witnessed the situation several times.

most be an odd feeling, I can't imagine a girl who isn't my mother giving me a gift

10/10

>tfw t never experienced this

That is not all
>even after utter failure i keep minimal hope but don't talk to her
>certain day teacher calls me, says the girl asked him to let us have a private talk
>OH SHIT OH SHIT
>think she's gonna confess and ask to be my gf like in the chinese cartoons
>find her outside the classroom, her eyes so full of disdain
>"look, stupid piece of shit, i have never had and will never have any sort of interest for you, in my eyes you are just a piece of scum trash with legs, so keep the fuck away from me and tell your friends to stop bothering me or i will call my parents and you will be in deep shit. Fuck off."
I don't really remember much after that, just the taste of iron and feeling of void in my throat to the point i couldn't swallow when i was walking back home. Happened 7 years ago, and sometimes i can still very vividly remember that sensation.

I can't imagine a girl who isn't my mother or a cashier on a grocery touching me

wow

I'm going to work with a bunch of old men. No women work in my place so I don't know any.

Not that women give men anything for Valentine's day in this country anyway.

>so keep the fuck away from me and tell your friends to stop bothering me or i will call my parents and you will be in deep shit. Fuck off
Sounds like you was that type of a intrusive freak who's unaware how autistic and annoying you are. That's actually p common issue with all of you folks.

I see where you come from, but i actually didn't even talk to her. The stuff with the balloon was the only move i did. I would say it was heavily the fault of the bullying done by other people when they knew that i liked her.

But don't worry, story has a happy ending. Now i have beautiful gf that loves me for who i am without looking at me like a freak and doesn't treat my feelings like trash and gives me chocolate even if i don't pay her money for it, pic related.

I do not understand why you want to suck dick.

>I can't imagine a girl who isn't my mother giving me a gift
lol.

Im glad for you. I'm sure that girl now feels shamefully guilty when she recalls that accident. Well unless she turned into a complete stupid cunt after all thrse years. But then it's your fault for falling for larva of a stupid cunt.

Listening to Linkin Park and watching Amagami SS is whilst my dormmate audibly fucks his gf next door is as close as it can get for me.

Pretty similar for me, just that i am listening green day and playing grisaia no kajitsu

any depressing book recommendation for valentine day
read all of those (picc related)

On that day, I'm having my first classes in the summer semester. I'll have to be in school at 7:10 a.m. for plant physiology lab. I'll finish in the evening.

Don't even care that I don't have a gf.

When is Valentine's Day?

Mitcher best girl.

Im positive its on 14/2/

True.
This is a picture of my valentine's day in 2014.

That's super cute, Russia. I wonder if the other ones will ever get translated.

>I wonder if the other ones will ever get translated.
Do you mean the games? Kajitsu, Meikyuu are out and they say rakuen will be done in march

Is it today?

>home made chocolate
heavy