Going to go vote Trump, convince me not to

Going to go vote Trump, convince me not to.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Az1JyDJ_iKU
twitter.com/CrappyCrapson?ref_src=twsrc^tfw
news.sky.com/story/germany-fears-islamic-state-is-trying-to-infiltrate-its-army-10645559
youtube.com/watch?v=TFp4EHbXrNA
youtube.com/watch?v=PcKlPhFIE7w
theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jun/28/donald-trump-ohio-rally-isis-torture-tpp-rape
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I guess i gotta do what i gotta do.

The last few US elections were so entertaining.
The right gets so frothing insane when Fox News's alternate reality sweeps them up.
But I'm a little disappointed at the lack of conservatard hysteria on Sup Forums this morning.
Seems more like defeat and resignation.
They were much further divorced from reality a few months ago.

DO IT

Hillary will bring us to war with Russia.
Trump will make America great again.

youtube.com/watch?v=Az1JyDJ_iKU

Because watching him cry when he loses will be so much better than usual stoic boring Hilary making a lame concession speech.

You actually fell for that meme, it's not even accruate. Also, a white liberal cuck wrote that, not a German.

Your logic is impeccable

End political correctness, do it OP

IT WAS WRITTEN BY A GERMAN YOU SHITTARD!

see

hitler actually did a good job on german economy and foreign policy

Comparing Trump to Hilter.... Really?

He's not even CLOSE. He has and will have no military power, he doesn't have even half the political power Hitler did.

Hitler was the perfect storm of shit and hate. It will never happen again like that.

That being sad. I hate both of them, we need to stop this election and restart and get new candidates.

WE DESERVE BETTER.

sauce twitter.com/CrappyCrapson?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

This. If he hadn't attacked Russia so early he probably would have won

Just fuck off. I´m sick and tired of germans being these arrogant fuckwits who think their opinion is the only reasonable one and everyone else is either retarded, ignorant or deliberately evil.
Sometimes I want to move to austria just because this pisses me off so much.
Signed, a fucking german.

no you don't.
you deserve every-fucking-thing either one of the candidates will bring with them.

Germany's just a bunch of cucks now.

you got it all wrong
one is a politician who makes politics
the other one is just a faggot who says stupid things
go for the politician

I thought Sup Forums was all about shit talking?

>who makes politics

Neck yourself

Hi fellow gerfag. Same here! Wish I was britfag, tho.

Nobody fucking cares.

hurrdurr hillary is racist don't vote for her. i didn't vote for that cunt, but that is the dumbest fucking argument.

Cabinet stuffed with Wall Street bros.

He's been chummy with the Clintons for years. He's not the change candidate. He just says a lot of bullshit and people fall for it.

Not saying you should vote Clinton. Just not Trump.

>dumbest fucking argument

>mfw trump cheats working families out of money and has his lawyers bankrupt them before he can be convicted.
fuck yeah america. vote the felonious cunt or the fucking retard.

If this was all it was I'd vote Trump everyday and twice on Sundays. Politicians blow ass

Proof of that?

wait until the germans get pissed at all the scum here and awaken again.

One is a guy that just shit talks a lot
the other is a politician that puts even Machiavelli to shame
Who do you think I´d vote for.

This is what will happen if you vote for hillary

may as well vote for the winner

Seck dude!

Even more reason to vote for Trump

FFS forgot link

news.sky.com/story/germany-fears-islamic-state-is-trying-to-infiltrate-its-army-10645559

It will be more fun impeaching the Lizard Queen.

DO IT FOR THE LULZ!

Insufficient.

The country that backed Hitler backs Hillary.

>The country that backed Hitler backs Hillary.

The country that backed Hitler vanished.

Mein Drumpf talks like a fascist.
Her Reptilian Majesty acts like a fascist.
Oh, the decision the electorate must make!

It's 4 FFS.

Try telling that to Andreas Bader and Ulrike Meinhof.
Gleichschaltung macht frei!

He is a maniac

Trump praising kim jong un: "He is the boss, it's incredible. he wiped out the uncle, he wiped out this one, that one, this guy doesn't play games!"
youtube.com/watch?v=TFp4EHbXrNA

Trump's reaction to 9/11: Bragging that now he has the tallest building in down manhattan
youtube.com/watch?v=PcKlPhFIE7w

Trump said he supports waterboarding. he said he "likes it alot". in case you are not aware of it, waterboarding is a form of torture in which water is poured over a cloth covering the face and breathing passages of an immobilized captive, causing the individual to experience the sensation of drowning. Waterboarding can cause extreme pain, dry drowning, damage to lungs, and brain damage from oxygen deprivation.
It's illegal by international law, and interviewer asked him about why he supports a form of torture that is internationally illegal and trump's response was "i dont care".
theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jun/28/donald-trump-ohio-rally-isis-torture-tpp-rape

Trump also advocated for killing the families of his enemies, including children and babies.

>Trump said he supports waterboarding. he said he "likes it alot". in case you are not aware of it, waterboarding is a form of torture in which water is poured over a cloth covering the face and breathing passages of an immobilized captive, causing the individual to experience the sensation of drowning. Waterboarding can cause extreme pain, dry drowning, damage to lungs, and brain damage from oxygen deprivation.
It's illegal by international law, and interviewer asked him about why he supports a form of torture that is internationally illegal and trump's response was "i dont care".

Terrorists deserve that'd

>he supports waterboarding
C'mon, dude, Madame First Lady President fucking *practiced* waterboarding as Secretary of State. MuriKKKa is full of assholes.

Kindly stop making up facts.
Hillary NEVER practiced waterboarding.

Stop your free-form interpretation of reality and try to base your claims on actual evidence

Germans have always seemed to pick great political leaders.
Kek, collect your 10 cents and go shill somewhere else

I'll take "Extraordinary Rendition" for two hundred, please, Alex.

sauce?

Americans how do you feel about getting a president who got cucked by her husband (who was president at that time)?

Its like cucking and getting cuked is part of your culture and destiny.