Is there a legit way to make my penis smaller without mutilation...

Is there a legit way to make my penis smaller without mutilation? I'm also interested in learning how to orgasm/ejaculate without getting hard, with the ultimate goal of never getting erect at all.

Can you guys help with my sick desires?

wtf bro...why....

Is say do things that restrict circulation like smoking a lot and drinking.
Getting fat can also make it look smaller.

...why man?....Why would you want to do that?

maybe reverse jelqing to shorten erect lenght
you probably can achieve staying limp by just humping a pillow to cum everytime. your erections will get weaker and weaker

it's called masochism. I'm in the same boat as OP. I have a decent sized dick (6inches), but I have a huge SPH fetish. I really wish there was a way to shrink your dick. I still want to get erections, I just want to look down at a tiny tool that any girl would want to laugh at.

Hormones, the kind MtFs take.
Also surgical options, you can remove a bunch of the tissue of the shaft.

Hormone replacement therapy.

were weird

wear a cage

How about you just enjoy your 6 inch dick and think of all us out there who have 3 inch ones (when hard).

The only thing I don't understand is why would someone want to ejaculate without being hard? That's what I don't understand.

show

Go into long sessions where you play with your dick, stop as soon as you start getting hard, then resume once you go soft, and repeat. Do this over a couple weeks and your brain will begin to recognize that your body won't get any sexy fun when you're erect, so it won't be so prone to make you hard when you're aroused. Also try doing this with humping a pillow every once in a while, and do nipple and ass play.

It's reversible for a good while, though it may have a permanent effect if you keep it up for a very long time (several months to a year or more).

>reverse jelqing
>ishygddt

also it's technically impossible to ejaculate without an erection. only when your fully erect do the "flood gates" switch from your bladder to your testes, which is why it usually takes longer for you to start urinating with an erect penis, however it's physically impossible to ejaculate while limp my sissy friend. I'm sorry.

weve obviously read the same article. Never worked for me, because i get hard in an instant tho

just google it, its 100% achievable

This world is fucking unfair

this. can confirm as I am trap

youre talking shit but you write like youd know it kek

What's a better sign of a sissy bitchboy? Besides, I clearly still want to feel arousal, sexual desire, and orgasms, just lose erections.

pillow humping is the best way imo

False. Ive definately cum while limp, usually butt stuff

yeah look as soon as i read reverse jelqing i decided to shit spin

good show mates

thats why i wrote maybe, i dont know about it you faggot

What makes pillow humping the best method?

i don't know what you're referencing.

>this thread

because you dont get hard as easily while doing it, and if you get too hard you stop and wait.
it weakened my erections at least

im not surprised
" maybe reverse jelqing..."

Sounds good. Might be time to get a nice body pillow.

Do you also know anything about chastity cages?

dude you can't "reverse" jelq do some research

get tight silicone ones for long time wearing, like the one in the pic abobe

nvm its plastic, just dont buy steel cages

>clearly doesn't know how the prostate works

The cock is literally secondary to ejaculating. You can orgasm and ejaculate even if you have had your entire cock chopped off if you stimulate the prostate.