Alright people

Alright people

Has any britfag here ever bought weed off the darknet/deep Web?
I can get it from my guy I'm just wondering if it's worth it to try a different strain.

If so recommended links and shit

>Do I risk federal prosecution for mailing a schedule 1 narcotic through the US mail system just to overpay for setting new, or do I just buy weed like a normal guy.

Drink bleach.

>Britfag
>US Amerifat mail system

Same to you user

Sadly ive heard the 1 thing to not buy off the deep web is weed just because of the smell. The deep web is mostly for speed/roofies, or anything without a strong odor. I mean i know you can and ive heard of people doing it but only like 3grams max

So basically just call my guy and don't bother that's all I needed
End thread.

Don't be a faggot
There's plenty of strains in the uk to try
Smoking some nice lemon Cush
>or go to the dam it's fucking awsome

Been to dam
Yeah I mean I'm in leeds so it's pretty easy to get hold of i just fancied something different.

There's 3 different kinds in Barnsley at the moment
Nothing special tho
I'd of thought Leeds would have nice choice user
£130- a ounce of jack
£160 -lemon Cush
£30 ounce of soap bar
Best I smoked were sensimelia at the dam

Image from the agrestic?

>End thread cause i didnt like the answer i got even though nobody was being a dick

Do it just dont use usmail fedex or ups is pretty safe

He's not being a dick. He's just being to the point. Grow some thicker skin you fucking faggot.

Answers were reasonable actually
End thread because I assumed it would die
>trying to be sarcastic edgy and clever
>coming off as a bellend who doesn't know what he's talking about

Leeds has
Blu cheese 150 oz
Amnesia haze 190 Oz

Honestly they're both decent but you know I'd like a change

Smoked some girl scout cookies in amsterdam that was fantastic.

check out the grass roots app, i wouldnt use it from a contracted phone but!

Easy m8, Chadderton lad here..... ive been buying off the dorknet for a few years... silk road at first then that got busted so ive been on a range of other sites and have found onbe I use regular now..

Op here
Thank you user
Cunts just tying to be hxc

MASS ROOTS, even

Now at first I had to get my head round all the bit coin stuff and encrypting my address and so forth but its worth it

can you recommend ? be more specific? clueless when it comes to darknet

order decent hash instead its easier to conceal in post.

Good hash is better anyway. You shouldn't have a prob if its packaged correctly typically seen them concealed as bank statements/documents etc

How do i find what strain my dealers sell? None of them ever say...

He website 'descriptions I see are for delivery in the UK they all look super sketchy so I'm gonna try get info on which is the for lack of a better word safest.

ive had over the space of 4 years, hundreds of packages delivered from lsd to coke only a few have not arrived, id say 1 package in 20 goes missing.. if this happens contact the supplier they will either re send or give you some if not all of your cash back.

Yep. I calls em like i sees em.

Some people are really into different strains and think they feel different but honestly in my opinion weeds weed man. ur dealer has probably given u plenty of different strains anyway I don't know of a dealer who only sells one strain it would b pretty hard to do. also if you're gonna buy drugs off the dark net DONT buy weed that's like the easiest to get caught doing because dogs can smell that shit real good. good luck user don't b a dummy.

I just asked but they probably make that shit up

There's a difference in colour taste and high

I'm pretty sure Blu cheese is indica
And amnesia haze is sativa.

its almost always a variety of haze or cheese

its easy enough.. once you get in to it you will get to know sellers and build up a good knowledge of how the shit works.... Get on it user.. its the future, trust me kid, its deffo the way forward
anyway, I'm skinning up so......

how do i find a good dealer, all i get is shit tier sandnigger kush

in london, that is

Move to a real country.

Buy the seeds online no dramas done it before

I'm on the girlscout cookies at the moment... really high thc levels nice smoke, bit of a cough to it with an old earthy taste like white wider lovley..

Yeah it defonatly changes with each new batch however it's consistently blues or haze

Maybe the grow was better or worse depending on when he gets new shit In or its just always different but he's telling me it's such and such when it's really so and so.

ok, but for the meanwhile, do what

go to a pub, ask someone to get you a weed, everyone knows someone...

Just buy it. Worst can happen it gets confiscated before it reaches you or the police mount a massive sting to catch you in possession of an ounce if weed, which will be confiscated and land you with a caution for possession, so that won't happen. Don't be a pussy, but it and move on. Also, what said.

Best way I to ask around, I got my current guy from a gig I was at, smoked up in the crowd got his number boom.

What about concentrates? I want to try some wax but no one I know has anything and I don't have the material to make it myself. EU fag here

How can I even get a conversation somewhere like that, would just make it awkward

hansamkt2rr6nfg3.onion your welcome

I don't have a clue where to even begin to look basically I can get bud to heroin (i don't use but I can aquire it)
When it comes to variations ( dabs wax keef etc.) I don't even know where to begin to look

Know F all about this, but pic related.

You're

And thank you

Been smoking indicas lately bc 14 grams for 40 bucks. But this week I said fuck it and got an ounce of sour diesel for 110, sativa. Anyways, I was fucking my wife for what seems like an hour all in arched back doggy style and I can't come. When I finally did I exploded cum all over her back. What was the question again??

Thank fuck I'm not a kiwi.

dude ive been buying bud online for 4 years, every time ive been on holiday in the past 10 years Ive taken bud with me and most times brought it back aswell

Kek

just be brash about it.. trust me kid, I'm an old fag.. everyone smokes... most of your teachers/tutors or whatever will smoke it, or if you work most of your workmates probably do just ask someone don't be scared its only weed, its not like your trying to buy 30kilo of coke is it

Been on the dorknet meself for a coupla years now. I usually go to Skeetshoot or MollyRingwaldFerGuvna for me own private fixing.......

So.....do you know where I can get 30 kilos btw?

No, Fedfag, we do not.

"So how was work anons weekend"
'Various answers of good etc or whatever you're talking to them'

"How was yours user asking where to get weed?"

Yeah was alright my weed guy fucked me about anyone know a good one?"

Collect fistful of numbers

Profit?????

Would 25 be sufficient?

I guess....just post your addy, name, sex, age, and ssn and I'll be there to pick up, dawg!

ha ha ha ha.... that would be telling.

You sir are a sick fuck! Skeetshoot? Really?! I'm probably getting v& now. Thanks a lot asshole!

police compound?

Naw m8 just came from there....empty-o!

Give address of MI6

#knock

kek

idea... why don't you buy a fully legal grow kit off ebay... then buy some fully legal cannabis seeds from your local seedbank (one in most major uk cities) and do the illegal thing of planting a seed in some cocoa and grow your own herb.... cuts out the middleman

>any britfag here ever bought weed off the darknet/deep Web
yeah I got some a few years ago when I was buying LSD
it was from up north, im in th midlands, was stealth packaged and in a letter just £20 worth. it was slightly wet, homegrown obviously. it was decent weed when it was dried out, though you could tell it was grown with chemicals.

Ok anons op here thank you for the advice and talks I gotta go pick up from my dealer now I may be back before thread dies but If not
Cya in another thread boys.

Checked

Just ask a stoner in a pub or go to a skate park
There will be loads of edgy teens smoking weed
>I grew up with my two dealers so it's pretty sweet
Once you find a dealer you will most likely find other stoners at there house and get into the social weed radar

I can get weed, I'm looking for good weed tho

White widow is a nice smoke not seen it for a long time tho

I have bought drugs off the dark net a few times. if you don't buy drugs from another country you have about nothing to worry about. Good prices and dank stuff. It is addictive to buy off of there because all of the vendors have a reputation and it uses escrow on most markets

Nope. The packaging that the vendors use is smellproof.