This whore is going to win

This whore is going to win

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OTqoz0RYvVM
businessinsider.my/donald-trump-2013-borders-global-economy-2016-10/#cpCBOCgv0LHBcXrH.99
vanityfair.com/news/2016/10/donald-trump-open-borders-trade
latimes.com/politics/la-na-trailguide-updates-donald-trump-in-2013-leave-borders-1467213683-htmlstory.html
businessinsider.com/donald-trump-david-bossie-citizens-united-2016-9
politico.com/story/2016/09/trump-bossie-citizens-united-227662
nydailynews.com/news/politics/donald-trump-campaign-hires-citizens-united-president-article-1.2775561
youtube.com/watch?v=TFp4EHbXrNA
quantum-displacement.tumblr.com/post/146015554444/anti-trump-masterpost
youtube.com/watch?v=dmne8r2sIFA
theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jun/28/donald-trump-ohio-rally-isis-torture-tpp-rape
youtube.com/watch?v=PcKlPhFIE7w
projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

non-Amerikanski here - how much time is left?

a fucking lot

but shes going to win yeah.

How much exactly? It's 6:04 PM where I am.

hillary shill, fuck off with concern trolling

nigger parts of USA didnt even start voting yet.

we have like at least 9 hours until we can make solid calls

about 13 hours i think

who the fuck puts a comma on a percentage?

Obviously. Not voting for her is sexist.

But seriously, she'll win because she's who the people with any real say in anything want.

You say this like it's a surprise. She's been in the lead the entire time.

Yeah, it's going to be a while. Probably about 8-9 hours before the state by state calls start coming in, another couple of hours til it's all over.

I wonder if Trump will man up and give a concession speech, or if he'll just pitch a hissy fit and retreat to his room?

The republicans haven't run a real candidate for over a decade now.

This is a two party country so a lot of people will still vote for Trump/whoever they run but the republicans are screwed in presidential elections because they don't have anybody to run.

I for one welcome our impending war with Russia.

It's time those commie Eskimos learned who's boss.

yes she is go to win

why?

because americans are so fucking retarded.

/thread

calling it now, trump will tweet something about the election being rigged when he realises he's lost and then will delete it within the hour

1. Trump advocating to send US troops into libya and killing gaddafi at 2011:
youtube.com/watch?v=OTqoz0RYvVM

2. Donald Trump advocating for open borders and globalism in 2013:
"We will have to leave borders behind and go for global unity when it comes to financial stability."
"We are now closer to having an economic community in the best sense of the term — we work with each other for the benefit of all," - That's literally trump supporting the same positions of the TPP

Sources:
businessinsider.my/donald-trump-2013-borders-global-economy-2016-10/#cpCBOCgv0LHBcXrH.99
vanityfair.com/news/2016/10/donald-trump-open-borders-trade
latimes.com/politics/la-na-trailguide-updates-donald-trump-in-2013-leave-borders-1467213683-htmlstory.html

3. Trump's true position on citizens united - literally embracing people from citizens united into his campaign.
Reminder that citizens united empowers the influence of corporations on the elections.

Sources:
businessinsider.com/donald-trump-david-bossie-citizens-united-2016-9
politico.com/story/2016/09/trump-bossie-citizens-united-227662
nydailynews.com/news/politics/donald-trump-campaign-hires-citizens-united-president-article-1.2775561

4. Trump praising kim jong un: "He is the boss, it's incredible. he wiped out the uncle, he wiped out this one, that one, this guy doesn't play games!"
Just in case it wasn't clear for you already that trump has dictatorship tendencies.

5. A collection of some other things trump has done, including lying over and over again during this campaign and a vast criminal past: quantum-displacement.tumblr.com/post/146015554444/anti-trump-masterpost

Bonus: Trump lying 250 times
youtube.com/watch?v=dmne8r2sIFA

There drumpfkins, now you will feel good when trump loses

someone is scared kek

Duh. That's been known for months. Today is the formality.

Of course i'm scared. it's unlikely that trump will win, but every second this guy has a chance of becoming president is a danger to the entire world.

Trump said he supports waterboarding. he said he "likes it alot". in case you are not aware of it, waterboarding is a form of torture in which water is poured over a cloth covering the face and breathing passages of an immobilized captive, causing the individual to experience the sensation of drowning. Waterboarding can cause extreme pain, dry drowning, damage to lungs, and brain damage from oxygen deprivation.

It's illegal by international law, and interviewer asked him about why he supports a form of torture that is internationally illegal and trump's response was "i dont care".

theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jun/28/donald-trump-ohio-rally-isis-torture-tpp-rape

Trump also advocated for killing the families of his enemies, including children and babies.

He is a fucking maniac

KEK

T-thanks for correcting the record.

I'd waterboard your entire family and your extended family, including children, to save a single American life.

Euros

They also use periods for commas
>9.000.000 = 9 million
>9,00000000 = 9

It's backwards and stupid, I know

Damn son you went full on magnificently wingnut there didn't you?

>the delicious butthurt tears have already begun

I wish I could just stay home and savor your failure all day long.

He's not a maniac. He just has the sense to say what every white hick jackass thinks to get himself elected.
Ask anyone normal thinking person whether waterboarding should be used to gain information that prevents a terrorist atrocity and 100% will say yes. If Tey say no they're not normal thinking people.
It's all about context.

Hello faggot?...... umm shes a FUCKIN WOMAN... since when do woman do anything right unless they have a dick in them?... plus the fucking bitch is the most sketchiest cunt I've ever seen since GUNDAM!It baffles me how people think she even has the right to vote after Benghazi and being under investigation for SEVERAL years! Also! she is in cahoots with FAKE nigger Turkey head Obama trying to over throw our country with 500% armed syrian refugees ..... This willl happen NO doubt then we will all be speaking fuckin Arabic in the next year or 2. YOU FUCKIN CUCK ASS FAGGOT

Is this copypasta? or like making fun of trumpkins?

or are you actually serious?

He'll pitch a fit, call the system rigged, grab some poor woman by the pussy and scream for civil war.

How hard is it to learn Russian?

It is over guys. The darkest days for America are coming.

>FAKE nigger Turkey head Obama

Nope, Sup Forums has already called it

I wouldn't worry about it, it's about to be a dead language

Should know in about ten hours.

That woman probably has more balls than you do.

I'd engage you, but your ignorance and stupidity are a turn off.

>Implying Sup Forums matters.

>47,5%
>42,3%

> ,

Opinion discarded

>waterboarding is a form of torture
And? How should we get information out of suspected terrorists? Hugs?

Defending a child rapist is so brave and honorable.

look at it this way:

might as well get the female president out of the way so we can go back to another 200 years of male presidents.

the black one is already done as well so it'll be good room for us to really boom after this.

>mfw some people expect a female president to bring change
>they learned nothing from obama

OH DAYUM

Is it really that close? What the fuck is wrong with America...

torture doesn't lead to information, this is well-documented.

also well-documented is that you're a fucking idiot.

Voting closes at 7pm in most states and it is currently 12:35pm on east coast so at least another 9 hours until we'll see any numbers from California

By the time the West coast finishes voting we'll have a pretty solid view of who will win

It is almost always called before Hawaii finishes voting

No, Trump is exactly a maniac.

Trump praising kim jong un: "He is the boss, it's incredible. he wiped out the uncle, he wiped out this one, that one, this guy doesn't play games!"
Just in case it wasn't clear for you already that trump has dictatorship tendencies.

Trump's reaction to 9/11: Bragging that now he has the tallest building in down manhattan

youtube.com/watch?v=PcKlPhFIE7w

WW3, riots, famine, tyrannysaurus rex

I love when commas perform like they're supposed to! Commas!

But what next? The first Hispanic president, then the first gay president, then the first trans president...

somebody with balls

it has to be close.. you are voting either for a turd sandwich or a giant douche, just choose the less evil/dumb person

Being murderous is not "having balls".
It's called being a maniac

becaue that is how you use proper scientific nomenclature you american dimwit

thing is torture isn't really reliable, people will tell lies to stop being tortured.

only if you continue to torture them to death even after they have answered you can be somewhat sure they are giving accurate information. question is do you really want your country to be that barbaric? it's pretty barbaric enough to torture in the first place, especially when it's not even effective (as in torture to death even after answers are given)

It was never actually close. Most respectable polls show Trump never had a chance.

projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/

If you look at the chance of winning forecast, you'll see that the only time Trump's chances to win were over Hillary was one time in August. Been pretty much down hill for him since.

>Black Vote
>Dem Vote
>South East is voting

Hm.

Very sad day for motherland
תהיתי אם הייתי איכשהו לפגוע בו על ידי לקיחת כל הפוסט הקשה שלו
לתחת שלי. האם אני עושה את זה לכופף לאן שלא צריך? אני המוחץ שלו
כדורים? כעבור רגע, הייתי מגחך. אני לא פצעתי אותו; הוא היה
קאמינג בתחת שלי עמוק ככל יכולתו. ידיו על ירכי כפויה
זין להושיב עצמו לחלוטין. הדחיפות שלו לתוכי היו קצרות מאוד, כפי שהוא
ניסיתי להישאר כל הדרך בתוכי, ולא לשלוף יותר משני סנטימטרים
לפני שהוא ריסס עוד סילון עצום של שמנת מתוקה עם דחף קשיח אחר
עמוק יותר מכל אחד אחר אי פעם.

Ubo תפס אותי, המאפשר מותן לעבוד משאו העמוק ככל
הוא יכול לשאוב אותו. עשיתי כמיטב יכולתי לענג אותו עם גלים של אטימות
מופעל על ידי השרירים בתחת שלי. הירכיים שלו הפסיקו שאיבה, אבל הוא לא עשה זאת
שחרר אותי. נזכרתי שהוא דלף הרבה בהצטיינות אחרי השיא שלו. הוא
רק היה מוודא כי קיבלתי עומס כולו שלו.

הזין שלי היה קשה כמו שלו. אם נגעתי בו, הייתי צריך
רסס העומס שלי לכל בית החזה הצנום. אם הוא נגע בה, שאצטרך
ירה מעל ראשו. ידעתי שברגע הורדתי חמורו זין,
התחת שלו היה הולך לקבל הולם אחר כמו שהוא קיבל במקלחת
אתמול. בהינתן הביצועים שלו אתמול, ידעתי שזה יהיה ואחריו
felching הדדית. השעה היתה עדיין מוקדמת, כך שיש לנו המון זמן
ליהנות אחד מהשני.

american don't give two shits about hispanics/asians etc, the black president covered them all as far as the SJW mindset is concerned

you're right that the gay/trans president might become a problem though, but it's a long road to presidency in the first place. especially if you act fruity.

The poll you gave show trump has a 28.6% chance.

I despise trump, but that's called a chance.

First gay pres already happened with Obama because Michelle is a man

Well, that's because this is actually a really good poll, as opposed to what most people reference and such. It recognizes the potential swing of the crappy electorial votes system. Look at some of the other charts, you'll see what I mean.

oh look arguments for children

They made both books in advanced dumbfuck

Any non retarded printed magazine or newspaper prints both versions in advance and distributes the one that won. There's also one for Trump if you feel left out, you dumb nigger.

Sure is cucked by her record in here.
Trump is winning, record numbers of niggers and spics are voting for him. No one is excited for Hillary except for a few nut jobs, whereas trump had tens of thousands of rabidly excited ppl per really, 3 rallies a day, for what, 14 months now.
Hillary and the status quo are done.

how those millions of refugees working out for you?

The gay president thing will probably happen in a couple of decades (maybe).

They'll need someone who's been married awhile and adopted a bunch of rainbow kids.

Both the candidate and the husband will have to have a water tight sexual history, because the second it comes out that one of them sucked dick in gay fetish clubs, it'll be over.

He'll also have to be a fairly 'manly' gay dude who owns guns and likes football etc.

Thank god Sup Forums represents the closet-racist bigoted minority or else Trump might actually become president.

Blue prints of weapon i made

>record numbers of niggers and spics are voting for him.
Source on this?

So what? They do this with the superbowl and everything else. It'd be silly of them to mass produce thousands of magazines last minute.

"millions"

1.1 million refugees and 500.000 of them got send back immediately. half a million is nothing to be scared of

Trump's not a whore faggot

Pretty much what Bernie supporters were saying all those months ago.

USA is over. Citizens (now subjects) have lost control of their government. It's happens. Get ready for war, faggots.

lol yeah sure, you fucked Europe you fucking muslim sucker

I'm not american, but isn't this good thing?
I mean, she's for gun control and abortion, and Trump wants to build a fucking wall between US and Mexico... He and his autistic ideas...

Trump wins but dies, Hillary doesn't win.

It took 6 muslims to bring America to a standstill.

Plus I bet there's a lot of rapists in that 500,000.

You said the wame thing 8 years ago. It's time to take y9ur tinfoil hat off now.

>record numbers of niggers and spics are voting for him

*citation needed*

Fuck off, metric system fag. Learn to use a proper decimal point

Hope you applied for patent. That shit looks mega dope son

Imagine if your mom was for abortion

oh my that's a quadradubs

If you honestly know nothing about the two candidates by this point we're not going to spoonfeed you information until you understand.

i would be scared if half a million americans were on their way to Deutschland

Dont worry. Trumps numbers will rise once people who actually have jobs start getting off work

The only time Sup Forums cares that women get raped is when they can blame brown people

You must have weally fat fwingers.

Impossible, not when you live in eastern Europe + alcoholic family.

I'm banned, faggot.

Well, considering I was actually planned and born under a family that wanted me, I imagine I'd still be here.

Otherwise, I wouldn't care, because dead fetuses don't have feelings to begin with.

stupid and backwards?!. how about joining the rest of the civilized world and using SI units. shithead.