I voted for her, get over it rednecks

I voted for her, get over it rednecks.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11603136
youtube.com/watch?v=TFp4EHbXrNA
youtube.com/watch?v=PcKlPhFIE7w
theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jun/28/donald-trump-ohio-rally-isis-torture-tpp-rape
youtube.com/watch?v=ih_l0vBISOE
youtube.com/watch?v=CVE4Gj6sxtk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Screenshot that post, print it, and put it on your wall.

Come back in 4 years and tell me if you're still proud.

Me too, negro

Visit smouldering ruins of parallel universe where Trump wins.
Live to tell.

this is Sup Forums
I don't think even a quarter of Sup Forums can actually vote

you have no penis....

If Trump gets in then there will be no four years.

implying I care. implying I'm a redneck.
wew lad someone wants attention.

sure kid. they said that with Reagan. how did that turn out again?

You will get what you deserve.

Hillary is the one pushing a narrative against russia, and russian officials do not exclude the event of war from their predictions for hilarities potential term.

>hilarities
dat auto-correct, tho

>everyone that i dont agree with politically is a redneck

So when do u graduate highschool?

based hitlery
official NWO 2017 incoming

Well shit. Someone better tell the nazis they need to stop endorsing Trump!

neo nazis vs new age nazis
which side will you be on?

Yeah thats not actually the choice. Unless you wear a tinfoil hat of course.

of course you did, you're sane. it's still nothing to be proud of

just trying to convince some of these dumb Sup Forumstards so common sense.

>mfw I voted for Trump, thereby rendering your individual vote null and void.

might as well roll the dice again if it worked out great before, I see your point

I mean a bunch of the documents Russian hackers fed to wikileaks were verifiably, straight-up falsified in an effort to start scandal

but sure, America shouldn't be bothered at all when a foreign country interferes with our election

"Likes mos' abberage sub-78 IQed nigguhs,
Ahs STILL-buh gwayne tuh beeza boatin' fuh
Hillbuhree Rodman Clibuhmuhtun!"

strawpoll.me/11603136

only if you live in the same state retard

how do trump supporters know so damn little about the democratic process? I though they'd have been paying attention to this shit

Putin rooting for Trumps because hands free America destruction.

Reply to this post as much as possible to make sure people see it, everyone should know trump is an absolute maniac.

Trump praising kim jong un: "He is the boss, it's incredible. he wiped out the uncle, he wiped out this one, that one, this guy doesn't play games!"
youtube.com/watch?v=TFp4EHbXrNA

Trump's reaction to 9/11: Bragging that now he has the tallest building in down manhattan
youtube.com/watch?v=PcKlPhFIE7w

Trump said he supports waterboarding. he said he "likes it alot". in case you are not aware of it, waterboarding is a form of torture in which water is poured over a cloth covering the face and breathing passages of an immobilized captive, causing the individual to experience the sensation of drowning. Waterboarding can cause extreme pain, dry drowning, damage to lungs, and brain damage from oxygen deprivation.
It's illegal by international law, and interviewer asked him about why he supports a form of torture that is internationally illegal and trump's response was "i dont care".
theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jun/28/donald-trump-ohio-rally-isis-torture-tpp-rape

Trump also advocated for killing the families of his enemies, including children and babies.

DO NOT VOTE TRUMP

Or he can just threaten Trump's assets in Russia to give himself a puppet president

>only if you live in the same state
>Hillary supporters and their clairvoyance

Did you get a complimentary trip to The Island?

if you don't think President Trump is going to build resources to dwarf his previous ones, you are not paying attention

>Being tolerant of goat fucking Muslim's
>Not being tolerant of pig fucking rednecks.

What a time to be alive.

positive it doesn't take clarivoyance to know there's at least three states, maybe more

what have you done youtube.com/watch?v=ih_l0vBISOE

This shit hole needs TP, how else can we clean it up?

8 years whatever

i dont care, i just want all these election threads off my Sup Forums im tired of these stupid fucking threads

>conservative fiscal policy makes you a redneck
Thank you for correcting the record!

>shillary intensifies

Reep what you so... Hilliary is going to fuck you with higher taxes, less jobs, and more immigrants. She has no mechanical structure, just BS sympathetic + compassionate bribery.

Citation needed

Can an American explain the appeal of voting for such a candidate?

She's not a true progressive like Stein but is rather a shitty corrupt neo-conservative masquerading as a democrat. Fuck the Democrats for giving us this pathetic candidate this year.

She is a corrupt and nasty politician no matter where you are on the political spectrum, the only options are Stein, Johnson or Trump.

There's a reason Hillary's core supporter base are low information politically ignorant 40-65 yr old women who are just voting who whoever has a vagina

If she does win, all the faggots that vote her in should be held accountable for the horrible shit they've enabled her to do.

youtube.com/watch?v=CVE4Gj6sxtk Hillary will win!!!