I just found out that I have a 5.5" penis when I thought it was closer to 7"

I just found out that I have a 5.5" penis when I thought it was closer to 7"

AMA

why would you think you were a size without measuring?

congrats u played yourself

You pushed the tape in as hard as it would go didn't you, user?

Did you also think you were black but turned out to actually be white?

lol nice clit, girl

I haven't measured it since I was like 12 or 13 and I guess the number just got skewed over time.

Almost kinda

Here it is.

How does it feel to me a normal sized male...stick your insecurities in your bumhole

Are you retarded or baiting? You really thought that cocktail sausage turned into a 7 incher when hard?

Mostly just retarded

K

I've never heard anything bad about it, even a few compliments of how big it was. It's a nice shape and appearance, just not nearly as long as I had thought...

How was thinking it was 7 going for you?

Maybe just forget the truth, might be one of those imaginary things that is good for you.

I tried to pretend like size doesn't matter while at the same time having an ideal sized penis.

Yeah, so keep doing that.

Were you measuring from your butthole?

There's a good chance of it.

Can I suck your dick, OP?

Only if you're attractive or a girl, and if ur a guy I'll be wearing a condom.

Soft my dick is about that size. Erect it's 8 inches

And no sex?

I'll need a woman to confirm that....oh...wait

That's what I thought, too.

Depends...

If you're a straight guy, that's really really hot. It would be worth it to fuck you no matter the size of your dick.

I got a nice bum ;)

May we see?

Of course not!

I have 9 inches if you measure it like a cat's tail.
>from the asshole out

Why stop there? Measure it all the way from your tailbone.

lose weight, drink water, eat red meat

or just do that n get a penis enlargement pump, they work, no reason to cry now.

I am actually like 100 lbs heavier than I was when I measured it the first time.

start running, just run till you get tired, walk till you gain your strength again, then run more. you don't have to run more than 2 miles to start, less even. don't eat a heavy meal right before you do, wait 2+ hours after you eat to run, more depending on the amount of food you ate.

learn about running posture and mid foot strike first or you'll fuck up your hips and back.

You're fat so you won't be getting any sex, what's the problem? Don't worry about what the palm of your hand thinks.

I work out almost every day for 2-3h and lost about 10 lbs over the entire summer.

It's medication related

Lol I can't tell you how many friends have told me they have 7+ inch cocks then I asked them if they measured from top or bottom. Response was always bottom and the tears tasted so good.

Do you have a driving licence OP ? Because it sounds to me like will have fun parking your car.

run though, if you wanna lose weight, running is top tier

your health will improve almost right away

As in my shlong is too big to fit in a parking space??

I don't follow...

I prefer biking.

Not like a girl will ever see it, who cares faggot

My wife can confirm it no prob, two pictures will be a lot easier though

OP here

I must go

Love your body!

>biking

it's not the same user, cycling doesn't do half of what running does for you. Running is full body exertion, cycling is essentially an assisted sport. Though it's still better than nothing.

No, because you suck at judging length of stuff