Why have I never found her attractive, until I started watching friends 2 weeks ago? I think I'm in love with her now...

Why have I never found her attractive, until I started watching friends 2 weeks ago? I think I'm in love with her now, I'd still fuck her even though she's old as fuck, just because she used to be hot when she was younger.

I never liked her until Horrible Bosses...

Her fat ass is amazing in that.

I started liking her in We're The Millers, but I never knew she was this hot when she was young.

Scarlett Johanson was never hot.

she may not have a very pretty face but she has a hot body and you can't deny that

You started watching friends two weeks ago?
What did you miss the 90's completely?

Yes, I can't deny that

I was kind of born in '98

>Born in '98

Fuck getting old. Get off my lawn you kids

Dang that made me feel old.
I'm with this guy

It's funny because I used to think that 18 year olds were grown ups, but now that I'm an 18 year old myself I still feel like a kid, I wonder if this feeling goes away at 40 (if I ever reach that age.).

>even though she's old as fuck
>47
>old as fuck
wat?
>just because she used to be hot when she was younger.
She still is, child

>I wonder if this feeling goes away at 40
Nope

No, never. 26 now and while I know that I know more now than I did then, I know that I know hardly anything but my perspective is still that I'll be young forever. My wife and I are going to be "that family" that is cooler because we're still "young"

I hope that feeling lasts forever.

>My wife and I are going to be "that family" that is cooler
If you think you're cool you're definitely not

I'm forty nine. still feel young. date girls in their twenties, sk8, surf, scuba, freedive, drive way too fast, dirtbike, fish, fight, fuck... likes nothing changed braddah

kek

I don't mean in the traditional sense of the word. I mean, like...that couple that doesn't fall into the traditional married couple that is boring as fuck and super vanilla with everything they do. Like a pair of actors in a commercial or something where buying a convertible is the highlight of their lives.

I know we're not cool to kids and you know what, that's okay. Kids these days are weird as hell and there's no way we could keep up anyway.

>An entire post of justification and damage limitation
>The irony is that I'm 59, would never describe myself as cool and I posted this
When in a hole.........

where those hard nips at

I've never been attracted to her. I think it might be a disease that either I have or everyone else has.

>Used to be hot
Implying

Shes still hot. Team Aniston all the way!

Your gay.
>first for beatle captcha

So... Legal adult now, eh?

Post some nudes? I dont mind if you're male.

Kinda. I feel that 18 year olds are very much kids. Just kids who are sometimes allowed to sit at the grownups table if they are quiet and well behaved.

A threesome with Rachel Green and Robin Scherbatsky.

this she is 47 and hot as fuck, she is just as hot now as then

shame the same cant be said for courtney cox
pic related

Plastic surgery is NEVER a good idea. It never looks quite right.