So we can all agree that Show Euron is shit right...

So we can all agree that Show Euron is shit right? I was looking forward to seeing Euron in the show so much but fuck am I disappointed.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lOX6nOmqIpM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

JUST FUCK MY DUSKY WOMAN UP

Yes, show Euron is fucking pathetic. They shouldn't have bothered and just had Yara turn against Balon.

Yes, bam margera was a bad choice.

It almost seems like they tried to merge him and victarion (despite both their existences being mentioned in season 1) but took the worst parts of each character and amplified them tenfold. They haven't done a single thing right beyond season 3 so I'm hardly surprised.

iron born are the new dorne. if you weren't in season 1 d&d dont care

>mfw I wanted to see Viggo Mortensen as Euron but that'll now never happen since Euron's played by some fuck ugly literally who

>So we can all agree that the Show is shit right?*

FTFY

seriously it's been getting worse and worse

the only thing left to be hype about is beric and his gang of merry men

>asspained Stannisfag detected

muh dick muhfugga- the character

In the show, he's boring. In the books, he's fucking ridiculous.

>tryhard magical edgy pirate anime villain

The fat man was probably throwing memes at a wall to see what would stick.

>So we can all agree that Show Euron is shit right

pretty much, he should look a lot more menacing. That guy looks like he's going to die quickly.

he does not even have a dragonbinder and eyepatch

What do you mean show Euron is shit? His jokes about his cock are HILARIOUS.

>not a mastermind
>no hints of him being warlock
>no hints of him being insane
>no sharkteeth crown
>no illyrian armor
>literally Donald Trump of the realm
>BIK COK XDDDD

Greyjoy are the family I like the most and somehow the jews found a way to shit all over them.

Any newer characters only exist to be either lackeys or villains for Dany, Sansa, Tyrion and Jon. The Sand Snakes will probably become good guys fighing for Dany because they are """""""strong women""""""".

Euron might get the new main bad guy role now Ramsay is gone. He'll be the midboss before Night's King.

>Where are my niece and nephew? Let's go murder them.

Who will play Victarion?

Book Euron is both a warlock and a Faceless Man
Also he has a suit of valyrian armor and a horn that will bind the dragons to him

The guy who plays Daario

Boy show fags cannot even comprehend the scope of this fuck up. The nigger is just insane not only does he casually rape people but he psychologically tortures both of his brothers one of whom is a religious zealot but Euron think'e he's just a little bitch. Euron think's he's god, he thinks the Drowned god is a little faggot compared to him. Book Euron was final boss badass tier. He has a ship called the Silence full of insane people who had no tongues because he ripped them out. He has captive Qarth sorcerors who he tortured discovered all their secrets and then murdered. he is now a sorcerer himself. He traveled to Valyria and has a magic dragon horn that can cuck dragons to the will of the person wielding the horn and he has a full fucking set of black Valyrian steel armor which basically makes him unkillable by conventional weapons.

Like Asha is truly a just a little girl compared to Euron she wouldn't even stand a chance.

I don't understand why they couldn't have at least given him the eyepatch
It would show he actually went through some shit
As is, he's just some fat guy with a beard that talks about the storm

Fucking this. If there's one thing D&D objectively ruined in the show, it's the Greyjoys. They're a complete fucking joke in the show

fuck

he sounds like a level hundred ultimate final boss in some rpg where only die-hards with no life are supposed to be able to beat him

OK. Just reading this made me hyped. How the fuck could D&D ruin a character THIS badly? Holy shit am I mad. Fuck it. Picking the books back up.

>Who knows more of gods than I? Horse gods and fire gods, gods made of gold with gemstone eyes, gods carved of cedar wood, gods chiseled into mountains, gods of empty air... I know them all. I have seen their peoples garland them with flowers, and shed the blood of goats and bulls and children in their names. And I have heard the prayers, in half a hundred tongues. Cure my withered leg, make the maiden love me, grant me a healthy son. Save me, succor me, make me wealthy... protect me! Protect me from mine enemies, protect me from the darkness, protect me from the crabs inside my belly, from the horselords, from the slavers, from the sellswords at my door. Protect me from the Silence." He laughed. "Godless? Why, Aeron, I am the godliest man ever to raise sail! You serve one god, Damphair, but I have served ten thousand. From Ib to Asshai, when men see my sails, they pray.

Show Euron:
>we're gonna build a thousand ships, believe me, and the mainland is going to pay for it

He literally is a tier above every other human villain. Ramsay bolton is a kid torturing kittens compared to Euron.

>big cokks xDDD

Alan Rickman would've made a perfect Victarion had he not died.

Is this a newfag test?

why won't gurrm intervene?
i know he has a contract and all, but if he was just like "david, i have some concerns about your proposed portrayal of euron..." and then just explained his character

why? does he enjoy watching this shitfest thinking that people turned off the show will buy the books instead?

I think GRRM is too focused on finishing the books to care about the show.

He probably doesn't give a fuck and maybe even doesn't watch it.

I think GRRM is too focused on fucking whores and snorting coke to care about the show.*

>He thinks the fat man is actually working on the books

Just accept that the show is the new and only canon

Wow 14 year olds everywhere must be tearing up their hot topic shirts in rage at such an omission

Euron is a complete badass in the books, though, while Ramsay is a complete punk bitch. I mean, I've thought that Euron is kind of weird and "just kinda there" villain, but then the latest Aeron chapter was released. And holy shit, this was a ride.

>>literally Donald Trump of the realm
go back to r3ddit

He's blatantly written in the show to have parallels to Donald Trump

>no hints of him being insane

Literally the first time we see him he's talking about how he is the god of the sea.

His crown does suck tho

I've read that statement everywhere, user.

I am not a fatwhale so I don't know how true this statement is.

As soon as I read he cuts the tongues of his men so they can't talk about his deeds I was hooked on his ride.

Huh?

Idk, is there some Alan Rickman meme that newfags don't know?

IT FITS

He died user

pretty good monologue there.

so this dude is a huge deal in the books? was he introduced sooner than he was in the show? it's kind of piss poor storytelling to introduce a villain of that stature in the latter stages of the narrative.

What? No. That's stupid. You're stupid.

>I think GRRM is too focused on finishing the books

I know that

But he's not a good fit to be Victarion, he looks to smart.

>My Queen
>Daario! After riding that dragon, riding your big cock seems adequate
>Let's kiss, mother of burgers
*kisses*
*Asha enters the scene*
>Dany I was thinking... What the fuck. Uncle Victarion, what are you doing here?

and who

OK, then who would you cast as Victarion?

>beric and his gang of merry men
Still waiting for the song & dance number to show up
youtube.com/watch?v=lOX6nOmqIpM

He was mentioned in the earlier books but doesn't show up until the fourth book.

>Victarion
>Big cock
Pick one

"Have you seen these others in your fires?" he asked, warily.

"Only their shadows," Moqorro said. "One most of all. A tall and twisted thing with one black eye and ten long arms, sailing on a sea of blood."

A reference to Euron in the books.

Idk, some mean looking, fat(ish), older, scruffy guy

Look at what they did to Stannis. They butchered him as much as they could and gave his storyline to Jon Snow.

>Victarion
>In the show

I want Viggo to play a Dornishman.

That guy who played Titus Pullo in Rome

>So we can all agree that Show.... is shit right?

Right.