Have you ever experienced racism directed toward you? What happened and who did it?

Have you ever experienced racism directed toward you? What happened and who did it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IJbtrvV_Wig
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nope

yes but only on web. since I don't look like a middleeastern and I'm not a muslim, I easily manage it.

some old white lady asked me to pull the line, but I was engaged in learning nippon so I didn't hear it. She asked me when I looked up, "do you speak English?". Really pissed me off.
Also a veteran on rememberance day told my mother to donate more because Canada attempted to help Hong Kong out during world war 2.

Yes. I've fought with a lot of arabs in middle school and I've been bullied by black girls because I was white.
Little did they know that this would give me jungle fever. I even fucked one of them after she didn't recognise me at a bar. Biggest boner I ever had hate fucking that cunt.

>the Heathen Chinee

Sad! Many such cases!

Im getting called jew alot

>landlocked country by other landlocked countries
can't make this shit up

I feel you brother

>Stein

yes.
I live near the biggest Bolivian neighborhood in Buenos Aires and when passing through, a drunk indian just decided to "pick a fight" or something and said "vete de aqui gringo de mierda" which literally translates to "fuck off you fucking gringo" so I punched him and he fell down and didn't get back up (he was really drunk).

that's about it.
I'm white but I'm not even blond so I have no fucking clue what he was on about.
I just punched him because he was clearly in the wrong.

I'm sure this actually happened and you're aren't a gigantic pussy irl

Pretty much this.

>Bourg

Some swede stared at me and my friends like we were most disgusting shits he had ever seen, we didnt take an insult though because its funny coming from people who imports everyone who isnt white to their country. Then in russia locals thought we are russians and asked something two times but when we spoke english they quickly backed off

>t.Calais sex-tourist

Why did they back off when you spoke English

I was at Popeyes and the black cashier called me "white boy" to get my attention to tell me my food was ready. *starts crying* can you imagine the outrage if I called her a black girl?!?!

Pretty much half the time i post in a thread, little do they know that i'm northern italian so their racial banter has no effect on me

Nothing in int applies in real life though so you shouldnt even mind t gets racism in every fucking thread

Anglos strike fear into the hearts of the lesser peoples.

Never. Even when I traveled to the Dixie states like Alabama , Mississippi, Tennessee, Virginia, the Carolinas, etc. people where humble to me and my family.

>i've been told that my skin looks like poo poo

I kinda am, but I hit him because it was obvious he could barely stand up and he was like 1 full metre shorter than me.

I don't need to. I live near a neighbourhood where there are a lot of minorities. It's quite a shithole but you pick up girls like crazy there.
Like anyone that won't beat them

I dont know, looks like theyre scared of foreigners

>T.Barese

I was the "victim" of positive stereotypes. This black girl had sex with pretty much because I was white.

Every day, being a straight white male isn't easy these days.

Rude

That's awful I would never someone to date me or have intimate relations based on my race. I would want it because they liked me

Shit, I accidentally replied to the Italian.

Only a 4 year old kid that was pretending to shoot me. I felt the urge to kick him in his face.

But that was the only thing I interpreted as racism in.. nearly three decades.

>liked me

in what sense?

Not really. Only being scammed as a tourist.

Embrace it. It's just jealousy.

Swedes have looked at me funny when i was in Sweden with my friends. Also they came off pretty rude and annoying attitudewise when they learnt that we finns in reality don't usually speak swedish.

It was a one night stand, I don't really care.

As a perfectly imperfect person not because of some dumb race based stereotypes they picked up.

That's not healthy

What is it with swedes and staring rudely at finns?

how's them liking your race different than you liking their tits?

She had no STDs. It wasn't unhealthy.

It's shallow both ways. I get to know people

That's not what I meant you goof. Just sleeping with people at random isn't mentally healthy.

Puritans get off my board reeeeeeeee.

was bullied by niggers transfer students

>It's shallow both ways. I get to know people

what do you mean?
I seriously don't understand.
what are some things you take into account before sleeping with a woman?
you seriously wouldn't sleep with someone just because they have gr8 tits?
if you wouldn't then you're retarded.

You know I'm right. I bet you feel guilty for taking advantage of that poor young woman. She was actually embracing you, just a caricature that you likely helped construct. That's mighty dishonest

That's not who I am.

How did I take advantage of her? Both of us knew it was nothing but a one night stand to begin with and she suggested it first.

You need a therapist

They hate us, while they claim its all our fault and that we are the arrogant ones

Or maybe you do.

People fuck for fun.

you're a fucking idiot.

Once on a trolleybus in lithuania some derro had a massive rant about the EU and told me to fuck off back to Norway (I'm not from Norway)

I haven't but during my exchange in Germany one Portuguese girl laughed at my friend and basically stopped talking to him when he told he was from Mexico

I'm super white and live in Hawaii. All throughout elementary and middle school I was bullied a lot for being white.

in a class off 140, 2 kids were white, 1 was black, and 137 kids where Asian.

outside of children though I've not ever really felt any racism. As an adult Hawaii seems like an alright place, but kids here are racist as fuck since schools tell children to blame white people for "stealing the land"

What kind of stuff did they say/do to you?

How do they know to stare at you? Do you look like you came straight from the steppe or do you speak finnish ridiculously loud? I've never been treated any different in Sweden than at home

>I've been bullied by black girls
me too
my oneitis mocked me for this

No, I'm good at pretending to be anglo.

My first encounter with a nigger was when i was 5 years old and that bitch called me a clown.

this is the truth

Strangely, only in India and not abroad.
Indians are fucking racist man.

(and of course on Sup Forums)

It was sorta racist but in a positive way so I didn't mind, but probably dozens of people wanted a picture me on a two week trip in Indonesia

t. tall blonde guy with blue eyes

first time I really noticed the bullying was in 4th grade. Kids would run up behind me during PE class when we were running laps, and try to trip me.

honestly though most of the bullying wasn't like cruel or mean. rarely physical. Mostly just name calling like ginger or haule.

Would it have been different if they knew where I was from as in was it just the english?

Do you still live in Hawaii

Yeah, I suppose that it would have been different if you told them where are you from

>America didn't steal Hawaii from Japan
>this is what Hawaiians actually believe

gypsies bullied me a lot during elementary school

joke's on them though since they are amphetamine-filled wrecks now haha

Because all those other Polynesian island nations prospered some amazingly under Imperial Japanese rule amiright? But Japan has mecha and katana and anime and sake ^-^

Same senpai, since I wasn't born in IL.

don't let them bother you greatest ally
they don't know what they are talking about

Not really. Some old people get a bit nervous around me but thats it

People on tv keep talking about "Angry white males" and I think that's racist. There are in fact, many angry black males too.

Got called a taig on a monthly basis when i was younger. Is that racism?

>Finns
>complaining about staring

Coming fronter country that has perfected the "I fucking hate you in a very passive aggressive way" stare.

My assumption is that he has perfected the "finn-stare" and used it often. That can put the most stoic person on edge.

>went to job interview at a certain international company, local branch
>all chink interviewers, speak chinklish
>ask the usual questions until this part
>said don't speak chink but assure them I can with English just fine (they never state this in the ads)
>interview ends
>two chink acquintances met them at the hallway during the interview
>exchange contacts
>they got the job within next week although underqualified based on their certificate that they showed me.
>they barely speak malay or english
>mfw still jobless and kept poor and everyone still says chinks the best

I was legitimately targeted for being Jewish in until high-school. Nothing of note, just holocaust jokes, accused of killing Jesus, ect. ect.

Typical fuckins swedes, turning everything our fault

>Liechten-shit-stain

Somebody once told me that the salsa in my tacos wasn't spicy enough, I cried that night.

You can spill your salsa all over my taco ~~~~

none too serious, just angry/hate-filled Stares

And what are you?

>Every day, being a straight white male isn't easy these days
*tip*

Sup Forums

Not directly at me, but against another Spaniard who was walking alongside my group of colleagues. We were in Antwerpen and a car full of loud blonde Flemish nationalists with huge flags pulled over close to us. Some of the guys inside yelled at my mate, I guess saying something to the effect of "gtfo my country you black-haired shitskin and remember that there's no such thing as Belgium".

Me and another Swedish guy bullied a black guy until he started crying.

I called an adopted girl from Vietnam "fucking chinese" when we were fighting in school. Teachers got mad as fuck. We were 10 yrs old at the time.

Racism towards me? Not as an individual but as a group. There are LOTS of anti-white attitudes in Sweden.

>Me and another Swedish guy bullied a black guy until he started crying.
Why? Greentext?

Pajeet

I dont know, because he was black I guess

No, if someone ever asks me where I'm from, I always say Transylvania

I was in the subway in New York with friends as tourists when this gigantic black guy walked over to us.Two of my friends were holding a pole standing and the black guy started getting in their face and pushing them in a weird way.So one of my friend walked over to us and as the other was walking towards us he touched him a bit.Then this fucking dumbass black guy went full retard lmao, he started talking in a very loud voice about how we did 9/11 and they haven't forgotten about it and whatnot which created a heavy atmosphere in the train it was dead silence then except for him and this random woman start crying(lmao) and we didn't say anything because it was our last day of our trip and who gives a fuck basically.Then he turned to the train and said he was sorry about how he made the whole train uncomfortable but of course didn't say nothing to us, then we got off on our stop and it was the dumbest shit ever kek.I wish I was memeing right now and end this story with a open the door get on the floor everybody walk the dinosaur but this is no joke what happened.But it's fine who gives a shit lol.

i live in liniers, never picked a foght, what im doing wrong?

Did you hit him and call him slurs? Wouldn't it be illegal?

I used to live in an old industrial zone that went to the hell when we joined the EU and is a shithole today. Many mussies moved to my town because the houses were/are really cheap I still remenber how my school was fucking invaded by those disgusting piece of shits. The moors bullied us and insulted us. They said things like : you the Spaniards will be slaves/are slaves" and called us "kuffar" all the fucking time even I got beat once because I was eating pork. Many people decided to move because of this reason. Not only the kids but also the adults were/are like that. We decided to face them but it was useless. At least I could take revenge.

I read about this semi-famous palestinian online personality called nour al-maroum who faced a similiar situation with her turkish friend who wears hijab (nour doesn't) in toronto where they were sitting in a resturant and a big black guy started screaming at them and calling them terrorists.
Also look at this lol.
youtube.com/watch?v=IJbtrvV_Wig

This is ridiculous even in the video you linked why is it always the blacks lol, I thought they had their fair share of bigotry, turns out they didn't lmao.

I've posted this before, but:

I'm born in America, from a town near NYC in New Jersey. My dad's an immigrant from Egypt, and ran a pizzeria; he and my cousins/ relatives worked the back, and, in the 90s, no one knew them from any other weird minority, so he just pretended to be Sicilian to most customers. The regulars, though, knew he was Egyptian - they were really friendly, though, babysitting me and my sister and whatnot.

After 9/11, the same people came into my dad's restaurant, tried to jump the counter and attack my father. We had bricks thrown threw the window. Since then, I've been the target of full-on racial diatribes no less than three times, but it's never gotten physical like it was back then.

>that link