What will Donald trumps concession speech be like?

What will Donald trumps concession speech be like?

I'm fired

"What I lost"

*gun in mouth*

"I'm a fucking loser man.. goddamn it"

*KABOOM*

hurr durr rigged derp corrupt rigged derp in the bag.

>rigged system

"9/11 was an inside job perpetrated by Hillary Clinton, investigate 9/11! The t...." *rushed off stage by secret service and never seen again*

> mfw early voting shows he's in the lead
> mfw more states are now toss up that were Dem and more that were toss up are now leaning Rep
> mfw we might actually have President Trump
> mfw the alternative is President Clinton

This whole thing can stop now. I'm ready to accept a benevolent overlord. It's become crystal clear that people are fucking terrible at making decisions about leadership when they're given the opportunity.

All Hail King literally anyone else. Anyone.

CHINA
H
I
N
A

"As dori sa le multumesc si celor care m-au votat din diaspora"

On his own in a hotel room, crying. He is also holding divorce papers from whatever his current wife is called

Colorado:

59.8 percent of expected total voters
Clinton: 46.3
Trump: 43.6

Iowa:

33.3 percent of expected total voters
Clinton: 48.5
Trump: 43.5

Wisconsin:

24.7 percent of expected total voters
Clinton: 52.7
Trump: 40.3

Nevada:

46.2 percent of expected total voters
Clinton: 46.7
Trump: 45.2

Ohio:

22.7 percent of expected total voters
Clinton: 47.9
Trump: 43.9

Florida:

52.4 percent of expected total voters
Clinton: 48.6
Trump: 45.2

>implying trump will lose
>implying that if he DOES lose, he'll concede

"lets all go to the lobby and get ourselves a snack"

Wait until people with jobs get off work and vote.

>Wisconsin:
mudslime vote

i think he should flash his cock and remind everyone what they could have had

Most people with jobs actually vote before work in the morning, or take some time off work during the day to go vote you fucking pleb. Many companies actually offer leave for this exact purpose. Others will go do it over an extended lunch. Keep living in your fantasy world and bow down to President Clinton.

where are these stats from?

probably from tomorrows news paper

2012 = 61% of people voted after 4pm.

Dumbass.

"I DEMAND A RECOUNT! THIS WAS RIGGED!! I WANT TO BE PRESIDENT!"

"I fucked-up, America."

I suppose we'll never know

>these elections were rigged... I said it from the start there was a tremendous amount of rigging... which is why I never actually ran for president. I just wanted to show that there is a yuge corruption, hillary was going to win no matter what, but I took the tremendous duty of exposing her. Anyways, buy my shit

Probably he'll encourage his followers to riot against this corrupt conspiracy, shout some big words as how he will not stand for this, claiming he still comes out the winner in some twisted way and then not to be heard again for a very long time.

"I was just trolling."

Trump, his supporters, and all their three synapses will chimp out as usual. They can't even handle one protester, they shouted falsely that one had a gun just because he put up a sign in protest, and like the fucking monkeys they are, everyone at the rally tackled and beat him. Hours later, police realized he was just a protester, and not one arrest was made on the monkeys who assaulted him. This happened recently. That's real corruption. It was a small incident but if it were a Muslim/Mexican/black guy who put that sign up, you wouldn't be able to get away from hearing how that retarded wall needs to come up and blanket banning.

Honestly, if you vote Trump or Hillary, do the country a favor and kill yourself.

I remember reading the same line on Sup Forums in 2008 and 2012