I made a new meme for you guise

i made a new meme for you guise

i call it

LE SHIGGY DONATELLO

it's a daring synthesis of popular memes, combining elements of constanza, TMNT, sadfrog and the ironic use of "le"

i hope you enjoy it :3

Well done, user, well done!

HOWEVER

HE

wtf i hate memes now

is it 2012 again?

of korsch!

Classic Sup Forums

JAJAJAJA EL MEMEO

Why is the word "shiggy" vertical?

what's wrong?
2deep?

Morning, Oval :3

BRAVA

>janitor wasn't even born when the meme was forced
>they are probably arguing about it in some chat right now

morning oval

that would be pretty funny

>uh so, we delete this thread or not?
>n-n-no?

I'd serve crab legs!

B-but Anorexia is LIFE!

never forget

Do you have le shiggy rafaello?

>not having le shiggy raphael

>makes a rare pepe
>destroys its value immeadiately by posting it

It's because of you that Israel Meme Economy suffered a major crash.

VERY nice

>2011 was 5 years ago

The downfall of Sup Forums

[In 2012, Le Shiggy Donatello was born from a daring synthesis between Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, costanza, the ironic use of “le”, and sad frog. It instantly became a classic meme, prompting multiple spin-offs such as “Le Crickey Mikeytello” and “El Diggy Leonardo”. Now three years later, Le Shiggy Donatello continues to inspire numerous other memers to create daring syntheses. This article was originally published in November 2012.]

Look out lel, there’s a new meme in town.

Say hello to Le Shiggy Donatello, the newest meme that is taking the Sup Forums world by storm. He’s versatile, innovative, and has an expression on his face that naturally induces laughter. Taken from the official Facebook page for Le Shiggy Donatello:

“Le Shiggy Donatello™ is a daring synthesis of several memes and popular culture: constanza, TMNT, sad frog and the ironic use of ‘le’ all in one meme.”

So yes, Le Shiggy Donatello is quite possibly the greatest daring synthesis that has ever been created. It might even be the single greatest image ever created in the history of the World Wide Web. The opinion lies in the eyes of the beholder.

So, don’t be surprised if one day you see Le Shiggy Donatello having its own twitter account or dominating the front page of Sup Forums. Believe me, that day is coming, and it’s getting closer and closer. So you better be prepared for the Le Shiggy Donatello revolution, because it’s coming fast.

however?

Le shiggy donatello was ahead of it's time. Maybe 2016 it will get the fame it deserves.

classic memes

Check this daring synthesis

I heard someone in here likes mudkips

Bane?

plebs

This thread is a little like pic related having a pop hit like 200 years after his death.