Autism/fluffy/shitrat general

Autism/fluffy/shitrat general
you know what to do

gotta post fast, or the thread is going to die

Need a bump?

always

Does this count?

That poor raccoon is gonna get glass in it's system from eating those fluffies, poor poor raccoon.

The poster below me is a nigger-jew hybrid.

skippy, say "shalom muthafucka" to the nice mister

How do we make fluffies great again?

As always: create more OC

I'm planning to soon. I will stay away from abuse box as it seems theirs already a lot of it.

cute!

Post Magonigall

i bet this suits you more

explain

>Check pet store
>Find this

wat do

I could always use more for my fluffie social experiments.

Of course I need to know if they are healthy and if any are smarties.

Fuck I love this one. Mummah wan die either way

Would only go for fluffies with pedigree, not for my benefit, but in order to have more valuable breeding material. Gotta have that premium product image.

I miss the fucks who would derail or at least attempt to derail these threads. They actually gave some meaning to these repeative threads. I miss Larry and Neo.

>only shit
fuck off to /mlp/
why is gook moot so bad at moderation

Fluffy is banned on /mlp/ you nigger.

Eat shit homo

Just because hugbox is a creation by the ponyfags doesn't mean they created the abuse, the mlp gore made by the ponyfags came a lot later.

Also there is no need for /mlp/ now, the whole reason why it was made is because Sup Forums and every other board became a clusterfuck of pone threads.

It's been six years, I think it's time to get rid of /mlp/

look at the ears and the distance between outer eye corner and eyebrow

not the same person

If this post ends in 2,4,6 or 8 this thread becomes a pone/fluffy thread.

Ths is the most autistic thing but I can't stop reading. I don't even get the appeal.

>OH FUCKING HELL HERE COME THE BUTTFUCKERERS! LET ME JOIN IN TO SEE HOW CHEEKY THAT ASS IS!

COKINASSDIKINASSFUKASSLIVINASSEATASSTIKLEASS

FUCKYFUCKYFUCKYFUCKYFUCKYSLIDETHEFUCKOUTOFMYASSYOUSHITSUCKINGCOCKNIGGERREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>OH FUCK BIG GAY ALF IS COMING TO RAPE YOUR TINY UNDERSIZED ANUS WITH HIS BIG HAIRY SPACE NIGGER PENOR! BETTER BECOME BOOTYNUDE BECAUSE THE ASSRAPE WILL ONLY GET HARDER IF YOU RESIST!

Also if you don't reply to this post you will get raped by big gay Alf's big hairy penor when you go to sleep tonight. Reading this invalidates all of your immunities. Now off to the north pole! Bye fags!

huh, i thought i know all of this guy's works

nice

pwease nu take forevah sleepies thwead

artist?

i only jsut realsied that it was stuck in a jar. I used t think it was a feral taht was coming out of a cardboard box with a broken jaw.

ft one-punch man