Is this the most SJW infested, feminism spreading TV show of all time?

Is this the most SJW infested, feminism spreading TV show of all time?
It's supposed to be somewhat "realistic" compared to romanticised medieval portraits, yet women are the strong characters. Daenerys, Arya, Sansa, Brienne, Yara, Olenna, the Sand Snakes, the list goes on. 90% of the males left are emasculated. Thy are either submissive advisors (Davos), cowardly manipulators (Baelish), mindless sadists/rapists (Ramsay, Joffrey), cripples (Tyrion, Jamie, the Mountain in some sense) or even Eunuchs (Theon, Grey Worm, Varys). The list goes on: Dario? Fucktoy and servant of Daenerys. Jorah? Crippled and cucked servant. Also, the strong men were mostly portrayed as villainous or brutes (Tywin, Hound), the only valorous ones were gay (Loras, Renly).

Forgot to add Stannis: Cucked by Melisandre.

>>>/reddit/

>Sansa
>Strong character

>Loras and Renly
>the only valorous ones

>Davos, a master of fleets and a former bold pirate
>submissive
>when he stands against his king's will to prove his point and try to kill the red woman

>not talking about how some broken people get their shit together like Tyrion or Jaime

>nitpicking this hard to feel triggered by a fucking tv show about dragons

>being this mad about feminists
well you're in the right place

It started out nice, but episodes become more and more sjw and good wins over bad crap

LE SJW BOOGEYMAN

Lol what a insecure little bitch.

Need stannis

he dead senpai

Please please watch Beowulf S01E02. Please.
Please.

Why do you keep spamming this? It's not catching on at all. It's pretty cringeworthy you went out of your way making an image to demonize your "enemies" on an anonymous anime imageboard

this show has been raped hard by feminist skanks since this season. Sup Forums's 16 year old snotty dorks (90% of Sup Forums's population) seem to like it tho.

>nitpicking this hard
Nigger in the last episode Danaerys and Yara had this conversation almost verbatim:
>"Our fathers left the world a mess but we will make it better."
>"Yeah gurrrlpower!"
>"We have to prove to my uncle a woman can rule."
>"Yeah #Hillary2016!"
It was unreal. Pure, unadulterated propaganda.

If you're feeling threatened, OP, then maybe there's a personal reason for it.
Are you okay? Do you want to talk about it? :)

they said that they had to change some things because of the backlash last season. i wouldnt care if it would be a bit more subtle and less cringey

TheRedPill/
KotakuInAction/
The_Donald

Because we need a well-written story but we want the bad pussy,

Which white male character will be brought to justice next lads?

It does feel like they took the Sansa rape criticism really to heart, and made everything about stronk womyn this season.

I second this

I can't find any of those terms on Could you elaborate? What do requests have to do with this thread?

He's some faggot from cripplechan's leftypol. He secreams Sup Forums whenever he doesnt like someone's opinion.

Ignore him like everyone does.

No. This show has nothing to do with Serious Joke Wizards.

never watch a show that is supposed to take place in the past but in another universe. that is just the producers way of saying "were too lazy to look anything up"

Why haven't we seen the sneks since that god awful first episode? Did they take note of how poorly those scenes were received and cut them, or was it always the plan that Dorne would be irrelevant this season?

well actually it was right I think tyrion says a similar sentence in the book but he talks to himself so you don't got this "girls power" vibes

So all of that was legit but when I knew they were pandering to SJW was when they ended the scene on a "brotherhood" handshake (like the one in the nightwatch)

Bitch you are the fucking queen she is just a beggar princess who wants a kingdom vs a bunch of ship make her kneel to you like knight kneel to their king

>knowing this many reddit boards

Yup. Women can't be leaders in real life

Oh, great, yet another GoT thread.

you have to go back you leftist faggot

It's funny, because the RedPill redditors were the cancer that killed Sup Forums and turned them into calling everybody else "reddit".

>It's supposed to be somewhat "realistic" compared to romanticised medieval portraits

No it's fucking not, why do people say this? ASOIAF is high fantasy. Extremely high fantasy. Arya's child-assassin chapters read like all the shitty fantasy novels I used to read in middle school.

It's not aiming to be "realistic", it's aiming to be brutal and dark. There's a difference. All the powerful women in the show are fantasy tropes. Because this story is fantasy.

You're projecting. Of course two female leaders in that setting would bond over such.

God forbid they be able to write stories about magic or monsters or whatever.

There's a fucking hide button you nigger.

so you hang out a lot in reddit huh, stay there next time lad

It is realistic though OP, all the women are irrational and incompetent rulers

>almost verbatim
when you say "almost verbatim" do you mean "literally nothing like"? Because then yeah you're right

If I have to hide all the GoT threads, may as well don't come at Sup Forums at all. 95% is pure GoT garbage.

Women have achieved nothing and don't really do much of importance nowadays either. Let them have their moments in fiction, at least.

Lol, retard. It's a disconnection, you betas continually let this happen within every fantasy/sci-fi. I'd they're removing human hierarchical status within a fantasy combined with magical elements than there's no relation to the real world. A man would literally walk over to any deceptive female and dominative them within this setting. Hilarious.

There you go, now you're starting to learn.

>making ridiculos shit up

Quads confirm

they can do it as long as they arent obviously trying to emulate a period in time, such as the renaissance or during the roman empire. its lazy setting design

>Sup Forums started using reddit as an insult
>Sup Forums
Mate you don't know what you're talking about. Go bacķ to reddit is Sup Forums's baby

Sometimes I fantasize about spreading Islam in the world of ASOIAF.

sometimes i dream about cheese

Are you me?

yes

Are you sure you're okay? Do you want a cuddle? :)

Submission accepted.

Actually yes, I'd like a cuddle. But what I'd like even more would be watching the news only to discover that ISIS has bombed the supermarket where you and your reeking bitchmother were just buying the cleaning agent for your chastity cage together you humongous faggot.

I am a simple grill, friend. Can I help you overcome your deep-seated discomfort with Game of Thrones, and offer you a cuddle? Will you be okay after our conversation? :)

:)

:))

What kind of a stupid father and stupid mother let's some blue pilled slut burn their red pilled dragon daughter...

holy fuck

It's only sjw if there are no good, strong white men

Not an argument.