Tfw parents made me move out because I'm 26 now

tfw parents made me move out because I'm 26 now
>tfw cheapest place I could find was 975 a month utilities included
>tfw I make 1400 a month

How does anyone afford to live when you work full time and only make 1400 dollars?

Pic kind of related

Ive been doing that shit since I was 18. Its called "get the fuck over it" and "make a side business"

>just make a business

Sure donald trump

You again?

Yeah

The fact you got kicked out at 26 means that you are fucked. It is no wonder you are surprised living outside the nest is expensive. Do what we all must do, "deal with it.". you are going to have to live in some seedy areas and see some weird shit go down, but you will look back and remember the fun you had living in that fucked up world... is what I would say if you were not already a grown ass adult. you sir are fucked.

That's not really much more than 2/3 of your income so you wouldn't be paying a higher amount of your earnings than most people, but i bet you're used to using 100% brand name products and cable/satellite television.

You sound like a whiny cunt. You have 1000 for rent, should be able to keep groceries to around 300 if you don't shop like a moron, and then you have 100 left to pay whatever incidentals. Welcome to the life of the proletariat. Most of us are there with you.

As for the side business thing, you must have some marketable skill that can net you some extra money. I feel like that's good advice.

After your last thread, will 100k still make you happy & rich as fuck?

Do you still want to spend 200 a week on alcohol?

Work more. Or get a degree in robotics/engineering then apply for suit and tie jobs(Literally anybody will hire a white guy with a fancy non-related degree)

>get a degree in robotics/engineering
Kek, you think op can afford to get a degree in the land of the free, where education costs you a shit ton of money?

Well if his parents kept him until 26, I'm sure they would help out with tuition.

I'd have more than 90k to spend on whatever I want so yeah that's rich as fuck

This. I have a shit tier 2 yr degree from a tech college in programming. I'm working on my 3rd year of experience and I make 75k a year. I don't live in a major city either.

Richfag

get a roommate
suddenly that $1k a month becomes $600

look for cheap housing near colleges
the housing is cheap, but inhabited by dumb college kids who deal weed to each other instead of violent niggers/cholos/white trash who deal meth/crack to each other

If you have any balls, get a trade job in a dangerous field. Most people will be afraid to even apply.

2nd year electrical lineman here. I make 75 to 110k a year in DC.

Roommates nigga

This

Or buy a van/rv and live free

Ty I'm quite proud. I actually just got a new job which bumped me to 75

Here like on b? Kill time, work isn't demanding. Usually trolling on soc for sugar babies. During the holidays I create steam giveaway threads. I like spending my money even if it isn't on me.