Name's Nils. I'm the cook up at Candlhearth Hall

Name's Nils. I'm the cook up at Candlhearth Hall.

>2016
>not playing Wither 3

That game is obsolete and inferior with a shitty graphics filter and shit story.

/thread

sage

/thread

this! /thread

/thread. also sage

/thread

/thread

sage

That game is stupidly good

>witcher 3 good story
it doesn't even come to par for it's own series.

Did you niggers get banned from Sup Forums for your shitty taste? The Witcher is hot garbage.

this guys right you really should just drop this and buy the witcher and the expansions

Your reply and comment was obviously intended for this post Fixed that for you...

what game do you like pee pee and poo poo 6 the pooping and peeing?

Name a better Fantasy RPG

Protip, you can't

I work for Belethor, at the General Goods Store

witcher 3 ftw

dragon's dogma

this!

Blood and Wine alone is better than Shitrim Regurgitated (remastered), and that's a fucking DLC.

Can't just throw the big logs on the fire. Got to have the little bits too.

How does if feel knowing you paid full price for an old ass game with a shit graphics filter? Talk about being scammed..

people paid for skyrim remastered?

Shop at Belethor's for the best prices and selection. He pays me to say that.

didn't you get a free copy if you had purchased the original on steam?

sage and
/thread

If you had the base game + all DLCs or the Legendary Edition, you got Skyrim SE for free.

The witcher sucks. Skyrim is so good that they can resell the same game with better graphs thousand years later.

also

"No Lollygagging".

ITT:
Skyrim vs Witcher
Ps who do guys think would win in a fight between Geralt and the dragonborn?

good luck yanks with your trump vote

Nobody is that stupid. I though it'd be fun to attack him. It actually was.

Stealth Archer, everytime. But Geralt gets laid.

That's a stupid question, the Dragonborn would win obviously, but that doesn't mean that the game is better.

When I'm cutting wood, I pretend there's an Imperial soldier's head on the stump.

I didn't. I'm also pretty sure that Sigurd pic is from the original version anyway.

Dragons dogma is garbage. Worse than skatrim and butcher combined

>2016
>Still playing the Witcher 3

The Witcher 3 offers no long-term longevity. I have about 160 hours and I've already completed everything there is to do. There's no mod support or any future dlc's coming out either.
Not to mention there's hardly any variation in playstyle. You're stuck playing the same character with the weapons and playstyle. You can't choose to be a mage, necromancer, archer or rogue. No first person mode either which makes the world very un-immersive. Not to mention The Witcher 3 is very casualized to appeal to redditors and nu-males who seemingly orgasm at the very sight of this shitty game.

The main story is mediocre. Spend half the game finding Ciri, then the other half doing errands for other kingdoms to gain an alliance to beat the wild hunt. And the wild hunt boss fights are so underwhelming.

What happens when you finish your game, fuccboi? There's nothing left to do other than start the game over again. Have fun

Just started playing skyrim again since I got the remastered edition for free. And yikes, more like a downgrade for us PC Master race. So I hopped back on to vanilla skyrim to enjoy my alchemist hidden valley/alduin is death wing mods.

They literally just upgraded the game. Mods are still being made en masse and will run smoother with less crashes

Any dark souls, dragons dogma im sure there's alot more but meh today's a lazy day.

IMO I never enjoy playing the Witcher
Idk why but the playstyle was always to wonky for me.

Never crashed for me, but hen again I only made it to river wood before I switched. Also my computer was average at best 4 years ago so I have to run it on low graphic settings anyways .

you a dark elf lover?

it's better than both imo. Core gameplay is way better. Even the dialogue is comparably better. The choices are subtle but more apparent as the game moves on. Character creation and classes matter immensely. It's a fantastic example minimalism working for a game rather than against it.

>Belethor
Uberjudensheißführer of all Tamriel tbqhwy family.

Who else here is unironically enjoying the fuck out of their Special Edition replay? I am...

Skyrim 2 released in 2022

I 100%'d skyrim a few times... I'm not sure I have it in me to do it again. I think that's probably where all the hate is coming from bunch of people who played it to death already.

Skyrim belongs to the Nords!

>I 100%'d skyrim a few times...
Jesus Christ I didn't even 100% that ass once. That's impressive but I guess if I were you I'd be ready to move on too.

>people call The Elder Scrolls VI "Skyrim 2"

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE NORMIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES

Skyrim is the best game I've ever played (PC, mods). I've logged about 200 hours into it and although I've played TONS of games Skyrim always manages to stay on the top

People have always done this, its insatiably annoying but I usually just roll my eyes when it gets heated over a video game opinion, especially when people say something along the lines that "x is better than y, you must be a filthy casual if you don't see that"

Settle down user, that was the bait. Nobody will call it Skyrim 2 when it comes out

Trips confirm, and checked, but have you played Morrowind? Because it's even better.

Better when you calculate nostalgia points. Give morrowind to any ol millennial schmuk and they won't even made it to character creation before the ancient graphics kill them

Go cast your fancy magic someplace else.

there's a lot less to it than you think. Since you don't level directly by completing quests. You can illusion (muffle/invisibility) and sneak your way past most enemies. Use some should like Marked for Death to stack debuff some harder bosses like dragon priests until you can kill them with a single attack. Most of the quest-lines are only a couple hours if you don't fuck about looting everything in a crypt or killing every dragur.

They're both excellent games with fundamental perks and problems that affect them both

roll

I've played each of these games as they came out since Daggerfall, so I don't at all fall into that category of people but I did replay Morrowind recently and I think its graphics have passed the test of time with flying colors, personally. Not sure why so many people talk about how it's aged like shit.

re roll

re-re-roll

Both incredibly shitty games for easily impressed 12 year old casuals.

Bit late to be wandering around, isn't it?

I bet all of you faggots joined the Stormcucks

Skyrim? shitty game? how?

>witcher 3
>highly linear and guided scripted non customizable crap of a story game which is cool because "nude scenes and faps (soh cooool and hawt!)" and nothing else

Eat shit and die faggots

Not I, asshole. Legion 4 lyfe nigga.

But I bet a bunch of these other faggots did, because "mag skuhrum grat agin", despite the game making it abundantly clear that the Empire is the strong future of Skyrim and that if Ulfric won the elves would fuck it all up

While I do still enjoy some old morrowindoo every now and then, my big gripe with it is the sterile world (when compared to modern games). Like people never sleeping and shit, not really having a "life".
And let's just not talk about the horrible combat mechanics.

NEVER SHOULD HAVE COME HERE

>10 seconds later
>dead friend lying next to you with arrow in the head
"Must have been the rats"

Hahaha can I save this?

Nice dubs

Skyrim: a RPG made entirely of side quests. Even the main quest is a side quest.

It's all yours my friend.

It's called a sandbox.

But what about Barenziah's crown? How the fuck do you complete it? Just look up all the locations in internet and fasttravel there? What's the point then?

Do come back

>accidentally steal an iron ingot from Alvor's workbench in Riverwood
>Entire village population, even old women comes storming at you with fists and weapons
>run away
>come back a decade later, nobody has forgotten for a second the horrific atrocities you comitted, they come storming at you fueled by hatred and a thirst for revenge
>run away again
>go to whiterun, pay guard 5 gold for your crime
>go back to riverwood, "my favourite drinkin buddy"
>what

Liar! Nils died right in front of me during a vampire attack!

Why would you think so?

Go clear that dungeon = 99% of gameplay
90% of those are dungeons with draugr

Do you get to the cloud district very often? Oh, what am I saying, of course you don't.

Anymore Skyrim greentexts?

Why don't you make one?

>learn the way of the voice from the graybeards, feels pretty good
>take all their food and things before leaving
>fall down the mountain and die

Just disturbed whole class laughing, thank you

/thread
I only play skyrim cuz its fun

Does witcher 3 have bestiality mods? No? Oh, I see.

>be dragonborn, thane of every hold, leader of the thieves guild, harbinger of the companions, arch mage of the college of winterhold, leader of the dark brotherhood
>still get attacked by 1 single bandit with an iron dagger

Oh no game doesn't tell me what to do next. I simply cannot decide on my own. I killed the dragon, where is the end credits?

>steal a piece of cheese from a poor street merchant
>master thief, nobody notices anything
>she gets killed during a vampire attack
>that doesn't stop her from hiring three fucking thugs to beat the shit out of you
>that bitch sure loves her cheese