Someone tell my why Emily Ratajkowski is not the most perfect female specimen ever?

Someone tell my why Emily Ratajkowski is not the most perfect female specimen ever?

Ass needs to be a little bigger, tits need to be a little bigger.

You said perfect.

Because that fucking name. I can't google that

This girl needs a sextape or masturbation video

outie belly button? fail.

Coalburner

Supports Hillary

>thickass nose
>jumbo lips
>oversized tits
>could drop 10pounds
>trashy fake nails
>mongloid face

see pic related for perfect specimen

she doesn't have a feminine penis

She keeps having surgery on her face and tits. She doesn't look as good as she used to. Still hot though.

Big head. Retarded fashion sense. Stupid looking make up. Won't swallow cum. Can't dance. Big meaty pussy

Mila Jovovich has already been born.

theres nothing feminine about a dick

Try Emily Ratatabaklava and you'll find her no doubt.

Checking now...

>could drop 10 Pounds

I think you mean "gain"
I like my women fertile and not from concentration camps

her face

Meh

Ayyy amigo

This. She basically has permanent duck face

Two words: Emma Watson

Is she that guy from Tokyo Hotel?

Emma Watson is a feminist, so she's too brain-damaged to be perfect.

Kys

I think you have a typo there friendo. It looks like you accidentally put fertile when you meant fat.

B...But she is perfect...

With Emma as a wife, I bet she would let you fuck her with lights off if you apologized for being man. And only vanilla sex.

I know that mild retardation makes the perfect woman, but Watson's the wrong kind of retard.

who dat?

I cant believe anyone thinks this skeletal bitch is attractive, it would be like fucking a bag of antlers.

She is perfect

Why? Because she can levitate your wingman? Expell you amor? Evade your cadaver?

>Women claim to not be pieces of meat

>Women treat their own bodies like pieces of meat.

Women are pieces of meat.

you are idolizing a bitch from a fantasy IP you enjoyed as a child thus view her through the rose tinted glasses of nostalgia.
Don't get me wrong, shes attractive but shes no where near perfect.

LOL

look at the file name ffs

Real women have muscles.

This woman is no where near fat. I have to agree with shes thicc in all the right places. I'd smash her pussy till I came dust.

i zozzled

Hey, don't knock that until you try it.

Well, if you say so, I shall present a 3 word contestant: Sarah Jean Underwood

only after doing the dishes and other housework
emma watson is the peg bundy of the real world
your mental illness is as bad as a traps; that is fat

because perfection is a subjective metaphysical concept

She's really pretty. Needs to gain 5- 10lbs to be my opinion of perfect. I don't like to see ribs. Would still smash. 9.9/10

This is something I can fap to

Emily's amazing as well though

Not anymore

>fake tits
>fake ass

she's 10/10, only retards would argue

you have shit taste and you should kill yourself for even mentioning that disgusting skeleton

she's the average decent looking girl, but really nothing to talk about, I meet way more attractive girls everyday in the streets or hell, even in my office.

I disagree, muscles are not feminine, nothing attractive

>not blonde

>I disagree, muscles are not feminine, nothing attractive

I disagree, muscles are the proof a woman care of her body and health and she is a perfect breeding companion.

head is normal, hair is poofed out. adorable fashion sense. high tier makeup usage, low tiers dont understand. twerks like a magnificient beast. fun warm pussy.

i dont like fatties sorry that ho needs to drop a good 45 pounds.
>tits way too big, look awk
>trash nails
>generic heavy 14yrold wannabe makeup
>middle part
>shit wrist tat
>this bitch tries to ride you, you suffocating
>heels

youve never felt the satisfaction of throwing your gf over your shoulder, carrying her to the bed, and fucking her till she screams. i understand the frustration in your comment. must be triggering to see a girl who isnt so fat, you can barely get your dick in.

ive never barfed harder. she would be cute as a petite tho

it's hard to give 10/10 to a mere girl with no pubic hair

Your seed is as weak as your dreamwomen.
Your daughters would die in childbirth and your sons wouldn't survive until adulthood

lol damn got real fucking medieval on the motherfucker

>spawning vomit chucking, pant shitting moneysucker in 2016
if you have kids, you might be retarded. the world is an absolute trashcan. shoving kids into it is a war crime. plus theyre nothing but holes in your wallet and mouths to feed. complainers to shut up.

Kys basement dweller

/thread

Bye :^)

Emily is a perfect slavic women

If she could actually do any of those, I would totally love her. She'd be the ideal experimental subject. I'd science the fuck out of her.