You know it's true

you know it's true

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8RGKOMrb5EE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Seems accurate.

we are awaited in vahalla.

Deus vult

Too bad most americans applies to the bottom pic. Wouldn't really matter anyway. It has allready been decided last february

Going to the be the other way round when Hillary wins

That's kinda hot

Kek, truth dose here:

youtube.com/watch?v=8RGKOMrb5EE

Implying you're not all bitches that will get fucked regardless of who wins the election. If people honestly think Trump or Hillary gives 1 collective shit about you, i pity you.

support the queen you fuck sticks...

Calm the fuck down you butthurt shills and euro trash. It's too late to pander for votes, the people already have vote, are waiting to vote, or are going after work.

Your shilling doesn't mean shit anymore. Await the results and shut the fuck up.

CLITON-KAINE, More of the same! CLITON-KAINE, More of the same!CLITON-KAINE, More of the same!CLITON-KAINE, More of the same!CLITON-KAINE, More of the same!CLITON-KAINE, More of the same!CLITON-KAINE, More of the same!CLITON-KAINE, More of the same!CLITON-KAINE, More of the same!CLITON-KAINE, More of the same!

kek

SIR YES SIR

shhh they think that choosing their ruler makes them free

Actually the Trump voters would be on Rascal scooters and/or a retirement home bus.

Theyd be flying in on an eagle drinking beer

Best laugh I had today.

>scooters on a bus

Nah man I'm in my 2006 corvette.

cuck a doodle do!

It's meaningless either way, Hillary was chosen to win years ago, people will vote for who they are told to vote for, because they haven woken up to the media manipulation, the money that is thrown to make sure the candidate the plutocracy wants to win always wins.

Whole thing is a fucking joke and the people need to restore a fucking government that actually serves the people and respects the constitution, because right now they just serve their corporate masters.