Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gynecomastia
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

just become a trap and forget all the other nonsense

Eat healthy and work out

pushups, lots of them

do you mean moobs

Push ups. And cardio

in most cases exercise will not help. In fact building muscle below can make them appear bigger. Surgery in the form of lipo is your best bet. 5k~ and you are done with it for good..

Get more testosterone by:
- Working out
- Stop drinking so much
- Eat healthier
- Be more manly

GTFO

Pretty much just lose weight. I have big unfortunate man titties and the only thing that helped before was losing weight. Doing push ups just put muscle under the fat and makes them bigger. Working on your shoulders makes that less noticeable.

In same sea of shit OP.
I started cycling, running, weight lifting, eat healthy, drink only water most of the time for a while now. No signs of any improvement.

well the quickest/ easiest way would be to kill yourself

I do the same, i only drink water mostly sometimes juices or milk and i walk alot and cycle but i still have them and its embarassing

Reduce caloric intake to 1500 calories or less per day. Push-ups and chest flys and low impact longer time cardio like elliptical.

this is true

Im skinny almost all over but have a belly and moobs

"for a while", like two weeks?
It takes 6 months and more of doing shit right before even a slight visible improvement, but then it gets better and better.

If it's not working by then, then something is accidentally your testosterone like some internal cockblocker. See your doctor, which can help un-cockblock your accidentally.

Put some rubber bands around them should fall off in a few days

Moobs

Claiming that excercise is futile is like claiming eating less is futile because you have the fat-gene.

only sure way to lose them is surgery, medication sometimes work but not always....that's why I am saving up for surgery...

do dumbbell flys do a better job getting rid of moobs than pushups?

a KNIFE

you need to find a faggot and have him suck all the gay out of those man boobs

Diet - eat less carbs, eat more protein. Calorie counting is fine, but make sure you drop the carbs and eat more protein. Do strength based exercises - push-ups, sit-ups, weights, etc. Train until failure; train until you can't do any more - at first it won't take long until you reach failure point. Don't push the same muscles every day, allow a recovery day. Forget cardio work, it won't do much for you. Build muscle and strength. Muscles consume calories, but building muscles takes protein and hard work - you have to damage them slightly and let your immune system repair the damage and build new muscle fibres and new blood vessels to supply those muscles. Exercising too gently will not help you remove moobs quickly. To lose fat your need to eat less than your body needs - then it will start consuming the fat reserves. This will happen far quicker if you have good muscles and healthy vasculature

In the same boat OP. From what I've learned, our man boobs aren't going anywhere without expensive surgery.

Work out until you have big arms and shoulders, it will make them less noticable and boost your confidance.

less food, more exercise. It's not a goddamn riddle you fat shit. Motivate yourself and make better choices. It's not hard, it's just different.

1. Bench press and chest flies if you have equipment. Push-ups if you don't. Promotes muscle growth of man pecs.

2. Stop eating shitty food. No fast food, no soda, easy on fried stuff. Also drink lots of water.

3. Do some cardio - start with long walks (at least 4.5 miles - time doesn't matter, just distance). That will trim the fat.

I did this while playing Pokemon Go and lost 20 lbs, and it's staying off. You don't have to be an athlete to stay fit. You just need to eat good food and not be sedentary.

I tried that and achieved it,,, but what happens is as your chest develops and yours moobs just gets pushed out...

It just doesn't necessarily help man tits, dummy. Not everyone is built the same. You'll just be a healthy guy with tits.

See my post above on cardio:

generally no, pushups are easier to vary and work more muscle groups than fly's do. But weight training is a good thing so dont neglect it. muscle is how you kill fat build up so the more muscle you build the better. lot of comments on here about diet as well, be sure to listen to them and for fucks sake dont take protein supplements or any bullshit like that, eat meat, do it naturally

From what I can tell this is gynecomastia and no amount of exerciser or diet will help it, it is cause by hormone imbalance during puberty or during middle age.

Letrozole cycle

Wide Push-ups and Benchpress. Cut down on white bread.

You lose weight.

Surgery. Not kidding, go see a doctor, they'll say the same. You have a condition.

This.

I plan on fully transitioning soon. I'm happy as a man but I want my own boobs so badly. Plus having shaved legs is the best feeling ever. :)

I'm quite feminine and I have a bit of a babyface, too, so I'd probably pass good enough.

Fat is one thing, breast tissue is another. You cant get rid of breast tissue with exercise.

This I have lost over 10kg at one point in an effort to lose it....no change on my moobs.

PUSH UPS dumbass

in my experience if you only died you cant lose man boobs only if you workout chest aswell

Surgery. If you really have true manboobs (i.e. you're not just fat), nothing, NOTHING, else will work.

I have on in my life dropped 60 lbs. weight, from overweight to a borderline anorexic state. My manboobs stayed. Now I have has surgery to correct them, and I am far happier.

man boobs cause by unhealthy lifestyle, yes, not not hormone induced

My cousin also had moobs, much worse than OP. They were like flappy pancakes. He did the same thing I did in my post, albeit he did more weightlifting since he has a gym membership.

Pic related: This is him today.

exactly

What country did you do it? I am saving up to go to india to get it done there for like 1000 euro, instead of like 2400euro

Wish I had perky tits.

Uneducated, irresponsible faggot detected

I dunno man. If women can lose their breast fat from working out their pecs, then there shouldn't be any doubt for men to do the same.

But if you really do feel hopeless, save up money or take a loan out for surgery, because I otherwise have no answers for you.

faggot learn some anatomy, boobs are fat, fat is burned by workout. Did you see any female bodybuilder with boobs

Read the fucking sticky. It's there for a reason

Exactly. In fact, looking at OPs post, he's not the healthiest looking guy below the man boobs. So far I'm just seeing excuses to not work out. Get off the computer, grow some balls and get some exercise. Your body and state of mind will thank you for it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gynecomastia

Enlighten yourselves faggots

Feed to goat.

Stop eating foods high in hormones and shit, do push-ups everyday and cardio 3-4 times a week. In about 3-4 months your whole life will be better and you won't have moobs.

I ve been going fit since 2015 where (I was in the neighborhood of 300 and) I sported C-cups and now I have dropped to A-cups, I am more fit than 99% of the people I know (despite being in the region of 200s still), and

>finally my body lasts longer than my dick and I m still having hourly pounding sessions with my gf every week.

Then you aren't skinny

stop drinking beer

beer /alc. -> estrogen ->

>skinny

>t. plastic surgeon